PDA

View Full Version : MVD tail... Shipping price?

BengalTiger
11-23-2011, 03:24 PM
So I have been saving for a MVD tail but I wasnt exactly sure what price shipping was to Texas? What I want is a latex tail that is silver with black shading on it with a dorsal fin. I already have $500 and my christmas present from my mom is $1000... Is this enough for the tail and shipping or do i need to save more?

AniaR
11-23-2011, 03:25 PM
I think you need more since he's not going latex anymore only silicone... but you're getting close!!!

BengalTiger
11-23-2011, 03:27 PM
:O no more latex?! Im sad now.... But thank you Raina:)

Mermaid Lorelei
01-05-2012, 02:12 PM
There are some wonderful latex tail makers out there though! And I'm working on becoming a tail maker myself. I'm planning on offering latex tails. Perhaps in the future, if you don't find someone you like, you might look me up.

I know this wonderful forum has a list of other latex tail makers. One of them might strike your fancy?

Mermaid Star
01-05-2012, 02:29 PM
MVD isn't doing latex at the Moment because he is using silicone right now. You can't use the same molds on latex and silicone because they inhibit each other and they wont cure. He may offer them in the future, I am not sure. I would contact MVD at FlipTails and ask about shipping and if he ever plans to work with latex again.