PDA

View Full Version : First Tail?

Nomie
01-21-2015, 10:38 AM
Did not know where to put this but What would be a good first fabric or spandex tail to buy?

I want to make my own mermaid tail also but I would like to buy one as backup in case the one I make does not come out of work.

So yeah, just wondering what mermaid sellers would be good for a first adult fabric or spandex tail?

Sherielle
01-21-2015, 12:16 PM
FinFun tails

Talia
01-21-2015, 12:19 PM
I second FinFun and also add Magictail.

Mermaid Kelda
01-21-2015, 05:26 PM
Have a browse here: http://mernetwork.com/index/content.php?133-mermaid-tailmakers
But yeah, Fin Fun seem to be the go-to for affordable fabric tails. And they have heaps of colours to choose from :)

Elodea the Mermaid
03-23-2015, 07:21 PM
My first tail was a 2 Tails fabric tail, and I like it a lot.

Ashe
03-23-2015, 07:41 PM
I definitely recommend Magictail! The colors are bright and vibrant and the patterns are surprisingly realistic. They're higher of the cost scale, I believe, but worth it in my opinion.

BluePanda1211
07-16-2015, 02:07 AM
My first tail was from mermagica, I chose them because I like the bigger fluke design, although the tail does have a lot of extra fabric at the end.

Princess Kae-Leah
07-16-2015, 02:23 AM
Fin Fun is pretty much the go-to place for "starter" tails. They are good quality for the price overall, and their new-ish Mermaidens line is about as realistic-looking as you can get with lightweight spandex. You should know that their monofins aren't the best for heavy-duty swimming in the ocean and what not, but the fact that they're so lightweight and comfortable makes them good for dry shoots and just flipping your flukes around in a shallow pool. I have had a FF tail for four years now, and it still looks almost brand new, although I haven't used it in the water much.

Mermaid Kassandra
07-16-2015, 03:34 AM
If you want a more customizable fabric tail as an alternative I would love to suggest you the company I ruin with a friend of mine Mer-tails.

If you look at the page from your PC is also available a listing (that you'll find under the section "Tail & Entertainment Pricing" with pictures of some examples tails we made previously.

More there's an album completely dedicated to the tails and other mermaid related things that you can watch called "our creations".

This is the link if you want to have a look www.facebook.com/mermaidKassandra

Smilesness
07-21-2015, 06:49 PM
The mertailor has come out with some fabrics tails I believe there called Eco tails. It's one that I plan on getting as my first tail but I've seen magictail and have considered them too because of the color options and the fluke design.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk