PDA

View Full Version : Once Upon a Time...

Aquatarian
11-25-2011, 01:21 AM
So I recently came across a blog post that says the Little Mermaid will be coming (in one form or another) to ABC's Once Upon a time. Now regrettably I haven't actually started watching this yet (although I plan to in the near future). It's supposedly a revamped and modern day take on classic fairy tales and because the company creating it is ABC, they also have freelance to use Disney material.
So it should be nose surprise that our favorite half fish heroine is going to be played by the red headed Joanna Garcia.

Just thought I would give a heads up to those that may already be watching of what is to come. And for those who haven't gotten the chance to watch, this may be your reason to start. ;)

Here's an official article on it and if you check at the bottom of the page, you can see there is a gallery of dream cast members for other Disney Fairy Tale characters:

http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/once_upon_time_courting_joanna_garcia/276205?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-tvnews&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_tvnews

merboy78xy
12-23-2011, 03:59 AM
I just started watching it-- and made it through all the posted shows on HULU... I gotta say, I'm thoroughly enjoying it. it's not heavy fare... just light-hearted fun. But I love the way they bring the characters into the "real world" and I LOVE that they use Disney characters. I loved how they portrayed Maleficent. Fabulous. And the idea that the Little Mermaid will be making an appearance... VERY excited. I hadn't even thought about it! :)

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
12-23-2011, 02:05 PM
I am curious about the possibility of mers in Grimm as well... maybe based on the Nixie