PDA

View Full Version : "Storm's Path" Script...

Mermaid Saphira
11-25-2011, 01:41 PM
I love writing scripts and (attempt at...) making simple movies out of them. As of right now I am working on a script for horse lovers called "Storm's Path"

Summary: When city girl Kay’s parents die in a car crash, she is taken under the wing of her loving and funny Aunt Carol who lives on a horse farm in the countryside. Upon being there, Kay befriends a legendary wild horse, thought to be untamable, named Storm.

That's all I have for now, don't really have an ending, but just wanted to know what you all thought :)

(c) copy right 2011 Mermaid Aqua

Mermaid Saphira
11-25-2011, 02:31 PM
Here is more information on the charaters...

Character’s:
Kay: Kay is a city girl at heart, but when she moves to the countryside after her parents crash all of that changes as she befriends a wild horse, thought to be untamable, named Storm.
Aunt Carol: Loving and funny, Aunt Carol takes her city girl niece, Kay, under wing to a beautiful horse farm on the country side when Kay’s parents die in a car crash.
Storm: Storm is a wild and spunky legendary horse thought to be untamable, but when Kay tries to run away and discovers Storm, all of that changes and Storm finds a forever friend and a forever home.

(c) copyright 2011 Mermaid Aqua