View Full Version : Mermaid for a Day - Photography and Cancer Patient Company

Tasha Nicole
02-08-2015, 09:41 PM
Hello!
I would like to start a company where people can pay to get a "mermaid makeover" and become a mermaid for a day then have a photoshoot where they can keep the photos of them as a mermaid. I would also like to extend this service to children with cancer for free.
I am/would be based in Maryland - Ocean City, the Chesapeake Bay, our countless rivers, and anywhere else customers might wish to shoot within central/eastern Maryland (including the DMV area).
If anyone can advise me on where to purchase tails or tail companies that might be interested in partnering in exchange for a lot of advertising within my company, I'd appreciate it!
Thank you :)

Raayvhen
02-09-2015, 01:36 AM
http://mernetwork.com/index/content.php?133-mermaid-tailmakers

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Mermaid+tailMakers

How about doing basic search functions instead of clogging up the forum?

Fifi Tigg
02-09-2015, 09:11 AM
I've been doing this for two years and you can check my page out on Facebook called 'Busselton Mermaids' :)
It's the most rewarding, fun, hardworking and my dream job!
I started off making little fabric tails, then bought secondhand mermaid tails for the adults and now make my own silicone tails for Busselton Mermaids.
I bought all my hair pieces and most of my adult bras from all the talented mermaids of the USA :D
Ive just gone full time and I'm completely booked out!
I hope you enjoy your journey into the mermaid world because it will engulf your life! LOL

Tasha Nicole
02-09-2015, 11:54 AM
I've been doing this for two years and you can check my page out on Facebook called 'Busselton Mermaids' :)
It's the most rewarding, fun, hardworking and my dream job!
I started off making little fabric tails, then bought secondhand mermaid tails for the adults and now make my own silicone tails for Busselton Mermaids.
I bought all my hair pieces and most of my adult bras from all the talented mermaids of the USA :D
Ive just gone full time and I'm completely booked out!
I hope you enjoy your journey into the mermaid world because it will engulf your life! LOL
Thank you!