PDA

View Full Version : ETSY SHOP

HBMermaid_Angela
11-29-2011, 07:38 PM
Hi everyone, I just made an etsy account. I only have a couple of things up, but am in the process of making more things as I type this (literally I am waiting for paint to dry)! Please go to : www.HBMermaidAngela.etsy.com and favorite my page! Love to all!

Mermaid Saphira
11-29-2011, 07:39 PM
I love ur stuff!! I can't wait to sell something of mine to get that posiden star :) GOOD LUCK <3

PS: Do you do custom items?? I'm interested in getting a clip to match my next tail!!

HBMermaid_Angela
11-29-2011, 09:51 PM
Yes, I can do custom clips!!! Just send me a color scheme or tell me what you have in mind and I will be happy to make it for you!

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Mermaid Saphira
11-30-2011, 04:04 PM
Goody! I totally want one of these for x-mas *hint hint mom* Hopefully I will message you soon with the clip I want <3

HBMermaid_Angela
12-06-2011, 01:47 PM
Hi everyone, I just added a couple new items for my Etsy shop! I will be finishing up some more stuff today and posting it later this week, so expect another update ;) As a friendly reminder, 10% of your sale goes to the Pacific Whale Foundation!!! Also, I am more than happy to take comissions, please just contact me through Etsy or through my email: HBMermaidAngela@gmail.com

You can follow the link to my Etsy shop by clicking the link below!

Thanks!!

HBMermaid_Angela
12-09-2011, 10:13 AM
So, I just had my first "sale!" But I am set up for paypal, and they want to pay with credit card, not using Paypal. How do they go about doing that? I said to follow the onscreen prompts but is there any other info I could give?? Thank you everyone!!

Spindrift
12-09-2011, 11:44 AM
You can pay with your credit card by using Paypal and logging in as a guest.

HBMermaid_Angela
12-09-2011, 02:51 PM
Thank you very much...I will relay the info to the customer!

HBMermaid_Angela
12-14-2011, 06:47 PM
Hi everyone,

Once again just trying to promote my etsy shop. You can find the link below in my signature! I have a couple of new items and will be adding more soon! I also do custom orders! Please note that 10% of the purchase goes to the Pacific Whale Foundation! THANKS!

HBMermaid_Angela
12-30-2011, 09:47 PM
So my husband and I have now started making Fairy/Mermaid daggers. They are rubber daggers so they can be used at conventions, parties, etc. Please take a look at what I have posted!

Also as a FRIENDLY reminder: 10% of your purchase goes to the Pacific Whale Foundation!

www.HBMermaidAngela.etsy.com

Mermaid Jewel
12-31-2011, 01:07 AM
Those look awesome! :) Do they look really realistic in real life? (Asking because of photoshoots)

HBMermaid_Angela
12-31-2011, 12:10 PM
YES!! I mean it actually looks like it could be a real dagger. My husband who does the most work on the daggers said he could also make the rubber blade look "rusted" if someone wanted it that way! We are picking up more supplies today to try a Mermaid themed dagger.