PDA

View Full Version : AVOID Création Sirène/ Fabrication Mermaid tail AKA AURORA

Mermaid Julz
02-26-2015, 03:30 AM
Ok, this bitch went too far today.And starting off calling her this is as about as nice a name i have for her. Mermaid Bonney has a much better one.(you can read it on the post on FB) I now have a very personal grudge against her and will be seeking legal aid in this matter with her. I got a message on FB today about checking out her page. Low and behold, I got there... and I saw this....

My blood instantly went to boiling. She had the nerve to claim my tail as her own work? is she freaking crazy? I do want to thank everyone real fast that posted on this in regards to sticking up for my tail and my company. That meant a lot. But she blatantly and without hesitation claimed my work as her own. who in their right freaking mind does that???

DO NOT BUY A TAIL OR ASSSOCIATE WITH THIS WOMAN. Not only did she steal from me by claiming this was her work, she has sold inferior tails to a couple people I know, and one being my friend YULIA.

She needs to be blacklisted and shun from the community if you ask me.

I know this thread might end up in the Drama thread, but I am sorry, I had to say something!!!

Mermaid Jaffa
02-26-2015, 03:42 AM
What a cow. I hope she gets what she deserves.

Elle
02-26-2015, 04:09 AM
Omg. Sometimes stupidity knows no bounds. Julz, I am so sory that this has happened to you particularly when you work so hard, to have it blatantly ripped off is horrible

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Sammi Ray
02-26-2015, 04:27 AM
Glad you have posted this here Julz. Lets hope now she has been named and shamed everyone will avoid. Sorry this has happened to you hun. 😔

OceanWhisper
02-26-2015, 04:30 AM
I can't believe someone would do that! Shame on her. Hope this ends well for you Mermaid Julz.

Merman Arion
02-26-2015, 05:15 AM
I'm mad! :anger explode:

This is lame and really stupid.

-Annwyn-
02-26-2015, 09:58 AM
Not to play devils advocate here, but do you think that perhaps that something got lost in translation, especially when Ralph uses "your" instead of "you're", and if she's thrown it into google translate, then maybe she's misunderstood what Ralph was trying to say?

If by chance she did understand, and is as wilfully ignorant as she appears, then Ralph has every reason to be upset. That's a really sucky thing to do.

Yulia
02-26-2015, 10:06 AM
If there was a mistake in translation I would have thought maybe one would try to explain that, either public or private.

Claire the french mermaid
02-26-2015, 10:18 AM
I thought the same Annwym (and I'm french), so I used google translate to see how Ralph's sentence is translated and it's not possible she misunderstood this. Plus her answer is "yes it's my creation", this sentence is very similar to French "Oui c'est ma création", for me it's not a mistake...

shimmygoddess
02-26-2015, 10:27 AM
did she delete it? I dont see that photo anymore? I hope you contacted her or reported her...

Laureen French Mermaid
02-26-2015, 10:47 AM
Yes she deleted. (I'm french too). And i'm surprised.
I don't think she will do something like that. I don't understand. I don't understand this behavior. Why do that?

PearlieMae
02-26-2015, 10:57 AM
I so want to comment but I am so infuriated right now, anything I say will get me kicked out.

Laureen French Mermaid
02-26-2015, 11:08 AM
Aurora is my friend on facebook .
But I didn't think she would do that .
If there is a problem , I speak to her every time to find a solution.
But after I don't know how to really react, or what her reaction will be .
I don't want to argue with her ​​because I do not want conflict when I would open my mermaid costume company in France.
I thought of a misunderstanding but now I do not know what to think
If she actually did that, I 'm disappointed :(

Meronica
02-26-2015, 11:44 AM
I think she meant that she could make a tail like yours if he was interested in ordering. I don't think she meant to say that she made that particular tail.

(But I still don't like her, nor do I trust her.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laureen French Mermaid
02-26-2015, 11:49 AM
That's what I thought too. She wanted to maybe use this picture as an example simply . Finally, I hope.

Rogue Siren
02-26-2015, 12:34 PM
Not to play devils advocate here, but do you think that perhaps that something got lost in translation, especially when Ralph uses "your" instead of "you're", and if she's thrown it into google translate, then maybe she's misunderstood what Ralph was trying to say?

If by chance she did understand, and is as wilfully ignorant as she appears, then Ralph has every reason to be upset. That's a really sucky thing to do.

This.

PhaylennMurúch
02-26-2015, 12:41 PM
is there a french equivalent to big brass lady balls?
because it's either that or she's gone completely 'round the twist and doesn't even care

Fun123joker
02-26-2015, 01:31 PM
we officially have a mermaid version of milanoo :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

PearlieMae
02-26-2015, 01:46 PM
That's what I thought too. She wanted to maybe use this picture as an example simply . Finally, I hope.

If she wanted to use Julz' photo for ANYTHING, she should have asked first.

Rogue Siren
02-26-2015, 02:01 PM
If she wanted to use Julz' photo for ANYTHING, she should have asked first.

She didn't actually post the photo.

PearlieMae
02-26-2015, 02:06 PM
Okay, now I'm confused...how is she claiming that she made the tail?

Kishiko
02-26-2015, 02:08 PM
Okay, now I'm confused...how is she claiming that she made the tail?

That Ralph guy (for some unknown reason) posted it to her page like bragging that its good and not hers but then she commented saying it was her tail

Rogue Siren
02-26-2015, 02:10 PM
That Ralph guy (for some unknown reason) posted it to her page like bragging that its good and not hers but then she commented saying it was her tail

Which is where the devil's advocates are coming from, saying it could be a translation thing.

Then she was attacked for it and took down the ability to post to her page. Which makes sense if she didn't want that to happen again. *shrugs*

PearlieMae
02-26-2015, 02:11 PM
:thinks:

JamesGunnels
02-26-2015, 02:44 PM
I am a little bit confused by this. The only thing that states that she herself actually made it, was that she replied that, yes, she created it, but like it has already been said, it could have been a miss in translation. Regardless, I hope this whole mess gets cleared up one way or the other. English being my second language, I can sometimes understand how somethings sound different from how they really are. Things get lost in translation. However, as other French speaking natives have already said, it doesn't seem to make sense to them, as they themselves have already translated it through an online translator, there should have been no confusion. There seems to be a whole lot going on and getting a lot of people confused.

Merman Arion
02-26-2015, 02:46 PM
Which is where the devil's advocates are coming from, saying it could be a translation thing.

Then she was attacked for it and took down the ability to post to her page. Which makes sense if she didn't want that to happen again. *shrugs*

Let's assume - for a minute - that it was a translation thing :rolleyes:

Then, what? The photo showed clearly a tail which she didn't make herself and a model she could never have possibly met before.

HOW can she still claim that it's her tail?! :doh:

In my opinion, she knew what she was doing. Because the photo wasn't watermarked, I assume she tried to take advantage of it.

Laureen French Mermaid
02-26-2015, 02:50 PM
I think she should have to ask before using the pictures, this is normal. After , what is the real reason for the use ?
An example, a costume she simply loved ?
If in the end there was nothing , if she had not used this picture , why Ralph Ender was posted with this comment ?
Perhaps she replied wryly comment because it ' and this charge had no place to be.

And she may have put her site to compare Ralph Ender .
Personally I have never seen Aurora share or publish this photo on her facebook page, while I am regularly , every day.
After this is only my opinion .

She's not perfect i know, but i think we must found the true before sentencing.
I do not particularly take its advocacy , I 'm just trying to understand how this problem could happen
I say this because Aurora had never shared this photo before Ralph Ender mail itself. It seems strange to me.
And if you look at the facebook wall Ralph Ender , we see that he can not connected since October 2014. Maybe someone has hacked the account and want to create problems.
Moreover, it does not follow any mermaid page. This is very fishy.

JamesGunnels
02-26-2015, 02:51 PM
Let's assume - for a minute - that it was a translation thing :rolleyes:

Then, what? The photo showed clearly a tail which she didn't make herself and a model she could never have possibly met before.

HOW can she still claim that it's her tail?! :doh:

In my opinion, she knew what she was doing. Because the photo wasn't watermarked, I assume she tried to take advantage of it.

Watermarked or not, one should not try and claim another persons tail for their own. I saw the tail earlier on Julz's fan page and when I saw this I was a tad bit surprised. It seems to me, that there are a ton of people stealing ideas that do not belong to them. It's a shame. However, was it not Ralph who posted the photo?

Laureen French Mermaid
02-26-2015, 03:01 PM
According to the screenshot that was made (page 1) is Ralph Ender who posted this picture on her page.
I just think she wanted to respond sarcastically , saying that it is her job simply because he decided to bother him , and she may have preferred to play his game just to be quiet.
And in my opinion she shared her website for Ralph Ender see that this is not the same job. I'm just guessing , because all this does not seem very clear.

If she wanted to get into the game, I recognized that it was not the best thing to do.

PearlieMae
02-26-2015, 03:23 PM
Regardless, her work is still crap.

Laureen French Mermaid
02-26-2015, 03:29 PM
I know.
I advised her to use real monofins , and do not assemble the latex with silicone.
I had warned that these materials do not go together.
After the rest I do not know more than you, I 'm just guessing.

Laureen French Mermaid
02-26-2015, 04:48 PM
I spoke with aurora . Someone asked her the price of her mermaid tails, if she could make a fabric look like that tail of Julz
( by posting a photo that belongs to Aurora commented out) and when aurora answered the person who had asked the question had to clear his request.
And comments will be chained behind regardless of the commentary has disappeared.

She m ' wrote:
It's really a misunderstanding with someone who asked a question in the wrong place . Someone accused for this picture while I did not do anything . One potential customer liked the photo and asked me if I could make a suit fabric that looks like this. The person put a picture of my fabric mermaid tails for example the shape of the fin, asks for more to me if the fabric tail was just my creation. The time I meet, the person has deleted his comment and I did not notice right away. I'm sorry, I never meant to say that this tail latex was me. Sorry for the misunderstanding . I thought speak sincerely mermaid tails on my page.

I pass easily. The person has rested his question elsewhere.
She did not understand either, why Ralph Ender accused her she had not seen this before mermaid tail .

Yulia
02-26-2015, 04:50 PM
If there was a misunderstanding, why not let everyone know? Why has she not tried to explain herself if we all think wrong about her?

Laureen French Mermaid
02-26-2015, 04:55 PM
Not knowing why ralph attacked her, she concluded that it was spam and has been deleted .
The person who removed her request, finally preferred to go through private message for more information .

Rogue Siren
02-26-2015, 05:05 PM
If there was a misunderstanding, why not let everyone know? Why has she not tried to explain herself if we all think wrong about her?

She wasn't online when all this happened. If I got online and saw I was suddenly attacked by so many people for a misunderstanding, I would likely delete it and try to forget about it.

Yulia
02-26-2015, 05:08 PM
She wasn't online when all this happened. If I got online and saw I was suddenly attacked by so many people for a misunderstanding, I would likely delete it and try to forget about it.
Yes, but afterwards. Either she doesn't care about a lot of people thinking she is an ass, or she has something to hide.
Me she doesn't talk to, but maybe someone else can ask if there was a misunderstanding or not.

Laureen French Mermaid
02-26-2015, 05:15 PM
(sorry i'm trying to speak clearly, sorry if my english is not perfect ^^)
As I am French and friend on facebook with her, I can talk easily.
After that, I 'm just convey what she told me. As she is not very good at English, she does not want to embark on an explanation if it can not be understood.
She thought it might get worse because of the language barrier

Elle
02-26-2015, 05:19 PM
I can understand deleting a comment that is causing drama, but removing the ability for anyone to post on your FB wall makes one look very suspicious. She needs to get help with her translations or her skills (or both) anyway. On her website she states that her latex tails can cause tingling of the skin and you might need to wear tights under your tail. That makes me very concerned as to what she is using for her tails.

Elle
02-26-2015, 05:20 PM
(sorry i'm trying to speak clearly, sorry if my english is not perfect ^^)
As I am French and friend on facebook with her, I can talk easily.
After that, I 'm just convey what she told me. As she is not very good at English, she does not want to embark on an explanation if it can not be understood.
She thought it might get worse because of the language barrier

Then maybe she needs to contact one of the French mers who is skilled in English

Laureen French Mermaid
02-26-2015, 05:24 PM
Precisely communicates with me , even though I 'm not an expert in english but, I try to make myself understood.
I understand English very well , but it is possible that I did not respond very well. I am more gifted to understand and read English.

Yulia
02-26-2015, 05:29 PM
I can understand deleting a comment that is causing drama, but removing the ability for anyone to post on your FB wall makes one look very suspicious. She needs to get help with her translations or her skills (or both) anyway. On her website she states that her latex tails can cause tingling of the skin and you might need to wear tights under your tail. That makes me very concerned as to what she is using for her tails.
In my thread direct links to her silicone and latex is posted.

AniaR
02-26-2015, 05:50 PM
why would ralph's first comment be "so your saying you made this tail?" that makes no sense. If he replied to her comment it would have been nested below. But it just looks like he posted it, and then asked if she's saying she made it before she said anything.

She drives me nuts and I think she's horrible, but I dont think she's claiming she made the tail. I think she's thinking he's asking if she can make them. And I HAVE seen her respond to people in this exact same sentence who asked her if she makes them.

Yulia
02-26-2015, 05:51 PM
why would ralph's first comment be "so your saying you made this tail?" that makes no sense. If he replied to her comment it would have been nested below. But it just looks like he posted it, and then asked if she's saying she made it before she said anything.

It was not written before her comment, I saw the time the comments were posted before it was removed.

Elle
02-26-2015, 06:02 PM
I remember now! The anti-mold caulking

I know this is already on your thread Yulia, but I still can't believe that she decided bathroom caulking as a good alternative to proper latex. She's basically using the French alternative to Alex Plus. :doh:
Wearing leggings won't be enough for something this bad for your health

AniaR
02-26-2015, 06:03 PM
she could also be thinking he's asking her if she makes tails at all,

I don't know folks, I think we're rushing to to pitch forks because we're pissed off about yulia's tail and the behaviour around that, Just try not to become the mernetwork mermob. While you may not care about her, other people see this kinda behaviour and it scares them away from the community.

I think there's too big a possibility that this is a misunderstanding. It would be different if she shared someone else's photo or posted it. I'm not saying you're all wrong she very well could of. But pick your battles. Ralph was clearly baiting her and looking to pick a fight from the start. YOU DONT NEED TO PICK A FIGHT there is an ACTUAL one... my two cents. Good luck! (and FYI there's no legal action that can be taken in this instance. We have been down this road a million times. 1) too big a room for error and 2) american law does not apply across the internet to france)

Yulia
02-26-2015, 06:11 PM
I remember now! The anti-mold caulking

I know this is already on your thread Yulia, but I still can't believe that she decided bathroom caulking as a good alternative to proper latex. She's basically using the French alternative to Alex Plus. :doh:
Wearing leggings won't be enough for something this bad for your health
She uses that as her silicone, she uses this latex:
http://www.dalbe.fr/recherche?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=latex&submit_search

Elle
02-26-2015, 06:17 PM
The fact that there is no technical information for this product doesn't provide much confidence. Regardless, I'm pretty sure latex tails shouldn't be making your legs tingle.

Merman Arion
02-26-2015, 06:17 PM
she could also be thinking he's asking her if she makes tails at all,

I don't know folks, I think we're rushing to to pitch forks because we're pissed off about yulia's tail and the behaviour around that, Just try not to become the mernetwork mermob. While you may not care about her, other people see this kinda behaviour and it scares them away from the community.

I think there's too big a possibility that this is a misunderstanding. It would be different if she shared someone else's photo or posted it. I'm not saying you're all wrong she very well could of. But pick your battles. Ralph was clearly baiting her and looking to pick a fight from the start. YOU DONT NEED TO PICK A FIGHT there is an ACTUAL one... my two cents. Good luck! (and FYI there's no legal action that can be taken in this instance. We have been down this road a million times. 1) too big a room for error and 2) american law does not apply across the internet to france)

I'm starting to think you might be right. The more I read what you're saying, the more it's making sense in my mind.

AniaR
02-26-2015, 06:22 PM
I mean who goes on a tail makers page, and posts a different tail maker and says "great tail but YOU didn't make it!" like could you imagine the shit storm that would bring if this was anyone else? She could be the shittiest tail maker out there, that doesn't mean it's ok or appropriate. It was clearly done with the intention of stirring up shit.

Mermaid Julz
02-26-2015, 07:00 PM
Look at the timestamp next to each post. Her stamp is clearly older.which shows she posted long before he posted that question. the original post came up as Feb 23rd. Her reply was 6 hrs old... his 2 mins old when I went and screenshot this. Her post was clearly posted first. So, the he posted the question in the comments first is thrown out Raina. Why is didn't reply using reply, I have no Idea. I did speak with him and he was trying to brag on my tail. I do show him listed as liking my business page. I did briefly talk to him. He said he he was not trying to cause a mess. Thats what I get from him. feel free to message him yourself.

AniaR
02-26-2015, 07:03 PM
he made the entire post first though and it was a dick post honestly. The entire intention of that post was to stir up shit.

Kishiko
02-26-2015, 07:03 PM

She drives me nuts and I think she's horrible, but I dont think she's claiming she made the tail. I think she's thinking he's asking if she can make them. And I HAVE seen her respond to people in this exact same sentence who asked her if she makes them.

Actually he did reply indiirectly. The comments are sorted as "Top comments" rather than "Most Recent". She replied 6 hours before he did

Mermaid Julz
02-26-2015, 07:09 PM
Also, If he was trying to stir the pot, which it more looks like, as time goes on... why didn't she just delete the pictures and then never respond to that? I see error on both sides... him for stirring the pot, her for even responding. But first instinct was WTH? And my brain was kicked into attack mode.

Mermaid Julz
02-26-2015, 07:18 PM
But yes, why not post even in french that she was not trying to say she made it? Why not go and and find someone she knows that speaks english and have them translate for her? Lots of questions have come to mind since I went to work today. Many variables here. Many that I don't want to put answers out there for... Right now I am just seeking one.... which is if this was not intentional, why not contact me? why not try somehow explain? even when pissed, I will hear someone out. I will give them a chance to explain. I've got nothing. So, all it does is make me think the worse.

AniaR
02-26-2015, 07:30 PM
I think you have every right to be mad I think there's just too much chance this was a misunderstanding. Like I said, if she was posting your pics saying she made the tail I'd be all over that. Got your back. but we have seen from Yulia's screenshots of her how bad this woman is at understanding and translating. And she obviously DOESNT have someone who can translate english for her.

AniaR
02-26-2015, 07:31 PM
also. Ralph's account no longer seems to exist. I feel like the account was made just to make the comment. Some people just enjoy latching onto drama. Can't let them drag you in. (says the fish who always gets dragged in haha)

Mermaid Julz
02-26-2015, 07:33 PM
hmm I see it. Could it be due to talking to him?

Winged Mermaid
02-26-2015, 11:43 PM
Seems this thread was started as a "hate on Creation Sirene" thread, and while I'm glad some things were resolved, now that they are I don't see a point in keeping it open and inviting more bashing. Closing this down.