PDA

View Full Version : Looking for red haired mermaid icons !

MermaidMerida
03-23-2015, 11:37 PM
I am a redhead and proud of it and am looking for red haired mermaid icons for my avatar... but I dont want Ariel from the Little Mermaid cuz she is WAYYY over done.... Also I am celtic, I am half scottish half irish so that would be nice to incorporate...

If anyone has suggestions or anything please post them for me! :D

MermaidCora
03-23-2015, 11:51 PM
Go to dolldivine.com/Neptune's daughter and design your own mermaid!! It seems to be a common thing on this network! Or, when all else fails, go to google! :) OR you could draw your avatar yourself!! That makes it all yours and completely unique!!! :)

MermaidMerida
03-24-2015, 12:00 AM
I've tried one or two mermaid makers but didnt get quite the look I wanted but I will keep trying :3

Marlin
03-24-2015, 12:39 AM
If you want it enough, I know there are a few mers on here who take commissions for just this sort of thing.

Merfin_Aurora_Oceania
03-24-2015, 02:46 AM
Play a mermaid dress up game :)

http://www.dressupgames.com/fantasy/moonlight-mermaid-moon-dress-up-game-10732.html

The above link has red colour hair which will good for yourself and also once you chose the option show, you will be able to save the picture to your icon and you can resize it eventually.

If you have troubles resizing I could help you out, however, my image was resized automatically for me on this forum.

All the best :)

MermaidMerida
03-24-2015, 10:35 AM
well I tried one maker and made one I really like but I cant figure out how to save the bloody thing :(

Yulia
03-24-2015, 11:04 AM
Take a screenshot of it!
If you're on mac, it's shift+cmd+4 (then you make a square of the are you wan't to capture)
On pc it's usually the Print screen-key. (PRT SCRN) There's also a program in some Windows computers called "Snipping Tool".

MermaidMerida
03-24-2015, 11:46 AM
Ooh good idea I'll try that and see if it works

Edit: so I tried to do the print screen thing and it didnt work :(

MermaidMerida
03-24-2015, 12:23 PM
GAH okay so after much swearing and a few tears I finally got it! what do you guys think?