PDA

View Full Version : New Young Mermaid SE PA

MermaidSloane
03-28-2015, 09:45 PM
Hi! I'm Sloan but I prefer to spell my name Sloane. I'm 16 years old (my birthday is in November) and I've had a monofin for a while and I'm trying to save to get my first actual tail. I was planning on neoprene but if anyone has any tips, I'm very open to hearing them.

Ive loved mermaids since I was little but they were always cartoons. then the show H2o came out and I learned about people making all of these beautiful tails and I was probably 10-11 when I discovered this. I let the concept go until my dad got me a monofin for my birthday and I really love it but it's finis and that annoying yellow color and I've made fabrics to go over them but they've all since been worn out.

Does anyone one have a neoprene tail? if they have a picture I would love it. I really want to take the next step into this and hopefully once I'm in college and even after, I'll have a cool group of friends who share this special interest with me

Thanks if you read this
Sloane

also sorry if there are spelling mistakes. I'm on an iPad

MermaidMerida
03-29-2015, 12:38 AM
Hey Sloane Im Becky but you can call me Bex if you want or MermaidMerida which is my temporary Mermaid name till I find one that really speaks to me :)

Im gonna be ordering a mono fin soon or a fabric/neoprene tail soon I hope... Im a Virginia Mer but it seems all the VA Mers have vanished :(

Anyway just thought I would pop in and say hi :3

MermaidSloane
03-29-2015, 09:45 AM
Thank you for saying hi! If you get a neoprene tail let me know and I'll do the same :)

MermaidMerida
03-29-2015, 09:37 PM
will do :)

Nyx
03-29-2015, 10:05 PM
Hey Sloane! Welcome!
I happen two have two neoprene tails, and hope to make more!
I absolutely love them!

MermaidSloane
03-29-2015, 10:54 PM
Really? And you make your own too! I wish I had the talent to do that