PDA

View Full Version : Mer RPGs?

Pages : [1] 2

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
12-05-2011, 04:07 PM
Does anyone know any RPGs where one can play as a mermaid or merman?

In the old World of Darkness games by White Wolf, they came out with a book called Blood-Dimmed Tides, which included Merfolk characters for the Changeling: the Dreaming setting. The old World of Darkness also had weresharks called Rokea and the more monstrous Murdhuacha and an interesting take on Selkies.

Forgotten Realms had a product called Sea of Fallen Stars, where you could play as a merman/mermaid, triton, shalarin, locathah, or sea elf.

Necessary Evil has an Atlantean race, including a side column on "throwbacks" with fish tails instead of legs.

"Monster" from Alderac Entertainment has rules for Merfolk characters.

"Into the Blue" by Lee Hamock does provide an undersea setting, as does Stormwrack, but I don't think either of them provide merfolk characters, and neither does Mythic Races (though it does have a few amphious or marine species, none of them are recognizably merfolk). Savage Species, however, does provide rules (and a pretty decent sample character) for merfolk.

Pathfinder does allow merfolk characters as well, though they only mention that briefly.

Dragon Magazine (and the Dragon Magazine Archive discs) had a great article about numerous seagoing player character races several years ago (I can't access my copy of the archive discs since I got a mac computer, but I'll try and dig out the article title and issue), including merfolk and arabian mermaids known as Pahari, who are able to shift shapes between human, mermaid, and large tropical fish.

GURPS Fantasy Folk, GURPS Faerie, Everlasting: The Book of the Fantastical (under the Faeries section), Castle Falkenstein (briefly, under the Faerie section, and with lots of limitations from being unable to walk), Exalted (particularly "Graceful Wicked Masks," though the Lunars and Sea Folk are a close approximation as well), the Changing Breeds book for the new World of Darkness setting, and the Changeling: the Lost rulebooks do allow for characters who act like and resemble mermaids, even if they fall under a different name or are considered a species (or role) of fairy creature. You can probably make a similar character in Grimm (via the pinacle of the "Normal Kid" ability to fit into the Grimm Lands as a character or creature), Dreaming Cities, or Deliria, and though only vaguely mermaid-like, the Pixie-Nixies discussed in Hackmaster: the Adventurer's Guide to Pixie-Fairies are pretty cool. Savage Suzerain's The Great Below describes water-elemental beings, though they're usually shown with legs.

A Faery's Tale shows you how to make a mermaid character, but doesn't really provide any background for them.

Warrior, Rogue, and Mage has a supplement detailing merpeople as playable characters.

Cerulean Seas, a campaign setting for Pathfinder, does provide numerous aquatic species, including several different species of merfolk.

Blue Rose: The Roleplaying Game of Romantic Fantasy provides a player race of "Sea Folk" who have legs, but also have webbed fingers and long finlike feat, fins on their arms and legs and heads, a certain androgynous appearance and an alliance with intelligent dolphins (whom you can also play).

Extremely flexible systems like Mutants & Masterminds, True20, Godsend Agenda, and the like easily allow for merfolk characters, but don't provide much flavor for them.

As far as electronic games go, I think that Perfect World is the only MMORPG where one can play as a mermaid or merman, though there was some talk of another game that got scrapped, and early plans for Istaria/Horizons included details about a playable fish-tailed species known as Lamurians (their humanoid upper bodies were somewhat fishlike as well, however, and like many things about Horizons, the Lamurians were cut from the plans from the game when it became apparent that they weren't going to get any financing or backing, resulting in a seriously disappointing game even without the presence of the lamurians... though the dragon characters, and later the satyrs and winged dryads, were fun). Certainly Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II both had extensive levels of Atlantica, with the main characters allied with Ariel and transformed into merfolk of sorts (I have no idea what you call a duck/octopus hybrid or a dog/sea turtle cross). The old nintendo and super nintendo and sega genesis little mermaid games were pretty fun (and in one you could play as Ariel or King Triton), though it has been ages since I played them.

I can't think of any other games like that, but if you guys have any suggestions, by all means, let me know.

AniaR
12-05-2011, 04:15 PM
I tried to start a forum based one but it never really took off... too bad it was a lot of work to set up :p lol I dont even know where I hosted it now though been a while now

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
12-05-2011, 07:55 PM
Yeah, I was considering posting one, but it'll need more fine-tuning, I think, before I do that.

Azurin Luna
12-06-2011, 01:40 AM
I think you have had most of the games already. In the Elder Scrolls series from Bethesda you can play as aquatic elves, but only if you added the race to the game.

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
12-06-2011, 02:54 AM
Yeah, the current version of D&D just added Sprites, Satyrs, and Hamadryads to the list of playable races, but the closest thing to mermaids would be the Genasi with the water element form (which lets them breathe under water)... but Genasi are more elemental beings than strictly marine ones, as they can have fire, earth, air, and storm forms as well.

lasserine
12-06-2011, 04:15 AM
There is a old PlayStation 1 RPG that came out in Japan called either meremanoid or mermanoid. It is based off a anime of the same name. It is all in japanese.

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
12-06-2011, 04:42 PM
Huh, that reminds me, lasserine, the Altered Beast francise had a game that never made it to the states where the player could turn into a black-lagoon-esque "merman" in addition to several other monsters.

And a fourth of the playstation game, Primal, allows the main character to turn into an Undine.

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
12-17-2011, 11:22 AM
Also, API (Apocalypse Prevention Inc.) has merfolk ("Ondines") in the Lochs book, as a species that works with API but opposes the presence of the more common Lochs (creatures of the black lagoon from another planet that is entirely underwater). The Ondine claim to be descendants of a group of soldiers blessed by Poseidon, though API's scientists believe that Ondine DNA is a mutation of humanity's. Ondines are pretty arrogant (they believe humans "Zeus's Favorites" have despoiled the planet, and as 75% of the Earth is covered in water, the Ondines consider themselves the true rulers of the world), but may show compassion for humans and save their lives on occasion. They can transform their tails into legs for a short period of time (they must be submerged in salt water one hour for every six they spend out of the water, or else they revert to mer-form and begin to die), are all extremely attractive, and only female Ondines can give birth to more Ondines... if a male Ondine marries a human, their children will be human. They have exceptional singing abilities and both genders can... um... produce milk from their breasts that gives anyone who drinks it the power to breathe in salt water for 20 minutes.

Alveric
12-17-2011, 12:26 PM
Wow! That's quite an incentive, "Suck the boobie if you want to live!" With my luck, I'd be rescued by the wrong gender. Altogether an interesting species concept.

Alveric

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
12-17-2011, 12:51 PM
Gosh darnit, Alveric, now I'll have "suck the boobie if you want to live" stuck in my head for the rest of the day! And I don't know that gender would bother me so much as the age of my rescuer. *shudder*

The merfolk in Blood-Dimmed tides have "mermaid milk" that grants water breathing to non-mers, too, but only mermaids can... um, generate it, not mermen. For them, it serves as a way of keeping newborns alive (merfolk don't become merfolk until they join with a spirit animal around puberty, so children are born human, which, without the milk, would be dangerous for them). Merfolk in Blood-Dimmed tides are changelings, though, and share the changeling vulnerability to "banality," the force of human disbelief, which can transform them to humans permanently if they are exposed to too much of it... including out in the middle of the ocean, which is why the merfolk are so reclusive... they can't survive anywhere but in their coral cities, away from humanity.

Alveric
12-17-2011, 01:36 PM
If we got a Mer RPG going, I would be interested.

Alveric

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
12-17-2011, 03:49 PM
I'm fine-tuning the one I made earlier... I have the whole worldbuilding thing done, and I should have it up before the weekend's over.

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
12-19-2011, 10:54 AM
Ok, the Merfolk of Aegir's Cove rpg is posted in the "Miscellaneous" and "Everything Else" sections, for anyone who hasn't seen it.

Also, it's my understanding that someone was making a merfolk MMO of some sort, but it never got developed and was left unfinished (the only video clips I can find of it show vertical eel-like tails and very poor (by today's standard) graphics).

I'm curious, though... does that new disney MMO game (Disney Universe) let you make mer-characters? Admittedly, the toy-look is kinda weird, but I understand that one can dress characters up as Ariel (or Jack Sparrow, or Tinkerbell, to draw on other disney movies with mermaids).

courtneymermaid
12-22-2011, 08:10 PM
I had started an RPG in 2008 that took off for a while before dying... I then created another one in 2009 that went on for a little while before school work ate up all my time. I started working on yet another new one this summer (I was hoping to have it done before the WMA, but my tail took up most of my time haha). I forgot about it for a while until last week when I saw this thread! Ha ha! I've actually just finished it if you guys want to check it out. I've put up a banner link to MerNetwork too!

I've always wanted a place to RP out all the ocean/underwater stuff we can't do in real life. :P

edit: a link always helps... *hides under desk* http://underwatertales.proboards.com/

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
12-22-2011, 11:08 PM
Hey Courtney, why are you hiding under a desk? Your rpg looks pretty good (though it does seem to be a bit catering to people who actually have pictures of themselves in tails... those of us who lack fishtail photos might find your character bios a bit daunting), and I think you should be proud. I'm still exploring it, and trying to figure out if I can rig up a temporary fabric tail of some sort to submit a picture, but it looks like fun. One thing... should I keep my screen name from here to be recognizable, or go by my given name: Martin?

Also, here's a link to the Aegir's Cove Rpg, if anyone's missing it. http://mernetwork.com/index/showthread.php?1101-The-Merfolk-of-Aegir-s-Cove-%28the-RPG%29

Oh, and I found out that Dungeon Crawl has a "merfolk" race, though not exactly our image of merfolk, at least to my knowledge.
Total Annihilation: Kingdoms features four fantasy realms ruled by immortal siblings with magic powers based on the following themes: nobility/chivalry/earth, necromancy/sorcery/fire, wildness/jungle/air, and trade/seafaring/water. The queen of the fourth kingdom wears piscine armor and may or may not have fins for ears, and turns into a mermaid when she enters any body of water, making her the fastest swimmer of the four monarchs.
Retromud has Behemoths (Blue-whale people), Homarids (Crab people), Illex (squid), Kuroa (Shark-men), Selkies (with mer-like tails in their humanoid form), Tortles (sea-turtle people), and Rusalka (as water maidens, with legs), but no actual merfolk (at least, not that I can see).

malinghi
12-23-2011, 12:06 PM
Just joined your RPG Courtney! I don't really have any experience with RPG's and I don't know if I will be able to remain that active in it since I only have free time sporadically, but this looks really cool and I definitely want to try.

I made a post in the thread about merfolk getting legs when dry, just to share my opinion that I prefer versions where they can't grow legs. I understand that not being able to grow legs might be a little restrictive though. So does the RPG have a mythology to go with it, or is that going to be created?

Also:

Your rpg looks pretty good (though it does seem to be a bit catering to people who actually have pictures of themselves in tails... those of us who lack fishtail photos might find your character bios a bit daunting)

Maybe we could make a thread where people who want an image of themself as a mermaid or merman can get in touch with people who do drawings for free, or people who make merfolk images for a small fee, or tutorials that can explain some simple tips for making basic photomanipulations. The problem of some people wishing they had an image of themself as a mer isn't restricted just to this RPG. There are probably people who wish they had images like that for facebook profiles and on here too.

courtneymermaid
12-23-2011, 12:34 PM
Thanks so much for checking it out! I've started a FAQ page to answer some of the questions you've asked (they are excellent questions and I want to make sure that others have access to the answers).

This is what I have so far:

Q. Do I need to have a real picture of myself in a tail?
A. Nope! It can be a real picture of you in a tail, a tail digitally painted on or even a sketch or drawing of yourself/character! You can even get creative with your photos in that you don't have to show your tail, it could be a photo of your swimming in the ocean or in a pool where we only see your top half! Have fun with it! Whatever you would like to represent you!

Q. What should I use for my name?
A. Use whatever name you would like to represent you/your character here on the forum. If you want to keep things connected with the MerNetwork, you can always include your screen name in your signature or in your personal text which you can change in your profile and will show up under your avatar.

I hope this helps!

courtneymermaid
12-23-2011, 12:39 PM
Just joined your RPG Courtney! I don't really have any experience with RPG's and I don't know if I will be able to remain that active in it since I only have free time sporadically, but this looks really cool and I definitely want to try.

I made a post in the thread about merfolk getting legs when dry, just to share my opinion that I prefer versions where they can't grow legs. I understand that not being able to grow legs might be a little restrictive though. So does the RPG have a mythology to go with it, or is that going to be created?

Also:

Maybe we could make a thread where people who want an image of themself as a mermaid or merman can get in touch with people who do drawings for free, or people who make merfolk images for a small fee, or tutorials that can explain some simple tips for making basic photomanipulations. The problem of some people wishing they had an image of themself as a mer isn't restricted just to this RPG. There are probably people who wish they had images like that for facebook profiles and on here too.

Absolutely! I agree with this! I think we should start a thread like that for sure! I am a designer would be happy to offer up my services to mers out there hoping for photos or drawings of themselves. I wouldn't be able to do it for free unfortunately since I do already have a lengthy list of commissions waiting to be completed, but we can talk about this in another thread. (If you want to check out the kind of stuff I do, here's my site: Spirits-Lair.com)

malinghi
12-23-2011, 01:15 PM
I'm really curious about the backstory and mythology of the RPG. Does it have one yet? I'm really curious about some of the basic aspects of the whole thing:

Do merfolk exist naturally, or are former humans that were transformed?
Do the merfolk keep their existence a secret from humans?
Is there a merfolk society? If so, how is it structured?
Does magic exist?
Are there elements of science fiction?

courtneymermaid
12-23-2011, 02:05 PM
For sure! Well my thinking was that it would be something that we could all contribute to and create together! I figure we all must have our ideas and theories or even stories that we share while performing about how we are and where we came from. I thought we could all build on that.

I'm pretty much leaving it open to everyone's imagination. I really want people to feel like they can contribute their ideas and share their theories and create a world based on that!

malinghi
12-23-2011, 05:58 PM
Just posted again. This is fun, but I really don't have any experience with RPGs. I'm kinda hesitant when writing because I don't want to say things that have huge consequences for the entire world of the RPG. Like, if I write that my character casts a spell, now magic exists in the story. I don't feel comfortable making such huge decisions about the world when I'm really inexperienced with role playing games. Can we come up with some basic facts about the world to give something to work with? Or maybe I should wait until more people join so I can follow their lead.

courtneymermaid
12-23-2011, 06:56 PM
I think you are doing a great job so far! Thanks for participating! :D I personally tend to lean more towards a sci-fi type RPG, but I do like the idea of magic existing in our world too.

I think what I was going for was something like an RPG to represent the part of our real world that we can't live in because we aren't physically able to. That's how I like to think about it anyways. Maybe I could write up a little something to get into more detail about it or something.

I would love for more people to join too! It would make it pretty interesting! :D

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
12-24-2011, 01:06 PM
Ok, after reading Courtney's RPG and the conflict about whether merfolk are shapeshifters, I have a suggestion as a happy medium as far as magic and spells go... how about spells (chanted, gestured, manifestations of power) don't work, but artifacts (tridents, pearls, magic caps, belts, sealskins, necklaces, crowns/tiaras, and potions) do work. The exact mechanism of the artifacts is up to debate... maybe they're magic, but they might be advanced Atlantean technology, too. Clarke's 3rd law: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic," could very easily come into play here, particularly if the items in question are limited (it took the ancient Atlanteans to create them, and the secret's been lost, maybe, or it takes time and a skilled smith/"technician" to construct). Also, artifact or potion use tends to be a bit more free form and less rule-heavy than spellcasting. That way we don't have gods or wizards or werewolves who happen to live under water and instead have something a little more faithful to actual legends... and to the Little Mermaid (after all in Anderson's version, the Sea Witch uses a potion to transform the Little Mermaid). The materials could be corals, pearls, mother-of-pearl, shells, glass, chitin, crystal, or possibly minerals or metals that can only be forged in deep sea vents, or even water solidified by some means (like the water blades wielded by the Blue in Fathom). My only concern with that is that it lacks an explanation for siren songs... unless the songs themselves are just beautiful without any inherent property for magical compulsion to lure humans closer... unless the music is some sort of magic (which might or might not leave mermen at a disadvantage, unless they share the musical magic despite the vocal differences, or if they have some other power, like causing fear or venomous spines or electricity-generating organs like eels and skates, or some sort of camouflage, maybe). Then that raises the question... does weather control fall under artifact powers or musical ones? And can merfolk communicate telepathically or are their songs their true communication (and if the latter, does it work underwater as well as above)?

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
12-24-2011, 01:10 PM
Oh, and malinghi, I think you're worrying a bit too much. Yeah, we do need to hammer down the details of what is and isn't possible, but remember that roleplaying is really just about using your imagination with others to act out a story... it is basically make-believe with a little more structure. I think you're just concerned about the structure part, since Courtneymermaid did generously leave much of the background open in order to mimic our own real-world situation as mers from various parts of the world, with various backgrounds and interests. The downside, as you've pointed out, is that leaving it open like that does "muddy the waters" a bit. Just relax, and follow the Wiccan Rede (An' it harm none, do what you will) and you and your "character" should be fine.

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
12-29-2011, 05:11 PM
Faery: Legends of Avalon is a neat game for the PC or Xbox or PS3 (often via download rather than store-buying) where you get to play as a faery (male or female, you have pretty open choice of what your character's appearance is, and each time you level you gain access to additional features, such as dragonfly, butterfly or feathered wings, various tails, antennae, tattoos, horns, lights and magical energy effects, each with a different power that your character can use thereafter). Your choices in the game (politeness to different characters and whether you opt to pursue combat to solve problems, or go for the more roundabout manners of curing or placating enemies of their corruption) do have an effect, and the different worlds (Avalon, Yggdrasil, the Flying Dutchman, and the City of Mirages) are pretty impressive, as is the freedom of flight available to your characters. There are some spelling errors, many of the quests involve locating objects and returning them to the necessary characters, the lack of voice actors is noticeable and missed, and the fights are fairly easy. That said, it is also easy to gain experience, and therefore improve your characters. While you don't get to play as mermaids, you do get to befriend one in Avalon (and she helps you complete quests) and you can combat corrupted ones in the waters around the Flying Dutchman. So the game is a good choice for fairy enthusiasts, but others tend to be more unforgiving.

Zanzarah: the Hidden Portal, offers creature-of-the-black-lagoon/merrow/sea-sprite fairies (including a few from the very beginning of the game), though the game itself resembles pokemon for fairies (in this game, fairies are any diminutive creature with some elemental or magical affinity, which can be caught in orbs), though none of them actually have tails instead of legs (a few seem to have tails in addition to legs, or wings that resemble fish flukes, though).

Also, the first Breath of Fire game features a whole underwater city with people who have entire fish (tails and all) for heads, and who can become giant fish thanks to a magic item in the game, including one of the characters who join your team (a merchant named Gobi), as well as naga-like sorceresses, though to my recollection, mermaids didn't make an appearance in any of the Breath of Fire games other than as monsters, possibly.

Similarly, mermen did appear as monsters in Legend of Dragoon, and the bearer of the water dragon spirit in that game is a young dancing girl named Meru, with bluish-silver hair and strange eyes who is actually a member of another species.

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
01-02-2012, 04:21 PM
Vampire: The Requiem has a faction of vampires known as the Circle of the Crone, who are all pagan or neopagan, and believe that creation is a divine act (even for vampires) and that trials, tribulations and difficulties make one stronger. The book about this group includes a bloodline of vampires known as the Mara, who dwell underwater, revere a drowned goddess who was mother of the waters, and who was killed by the jealous sun god (hence vampiric weakness to the sun) and have strong clan ties in Copenhagen (home to Andersen's little mermaid statue) and may have inspired stories of nixies and the mersey mermaid. They are mockingly referred to as "lampreys" by the other vampires, and though they are fairly widespread, and have powers for stealth, resilience, animal communication and shapeshifting (into animals, water, mist, etc) in addition to the Circle of the Crone's blood magic, they need to feed on humans when they are fully submerged (or else the blood magically turns to water in their stomachs and they cannot keep it down). They are often feral and averse to contact with other vampires (even other members of the Circle of the Crone) and they recruit from humans who are similarly reclusive or have a tie to or a yearning for the waters.

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
01-03-2012, 07:59 PM
Here's a walkthrough for Faery: Legends of Avalon. Around 8:00 into the clip, they finally get around to summoning Manon the Mermaid with a Conch (which the player seems to think is pronounced ConCH and not ConK)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYvADtYv4W8

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
01-09-2012, 03:00 PM
To be clear, there are several kinds of RPGs, or role-playing games, out there.

1. Pencil and Paper RPGs, the kind that use imagination and character sheets and some means of measuring chance (dice, cards, etc) to tell a story with a group of friends, such as Dungeons & Dragons or Werewolf: the Apocalypse. It is possible to play this games online, but without that atmosphere of friends and family playing together, it really doesn't last well, and the effort that goes into character creation and gameplay doesn't have the chance to shine. Tokens and maps and grids for movement might be used as well as character miniatures (and yes, I do have a mermaid mini, though I'm still looking for a good merman figure). These games can vary in nature from story- or rules- heavy, to child-appropriate to adult content, to action, mystery, adventure or social aspects, and are probably the most flexible kinds of RPGs.

2. Computer RPGs, such as Wizardry 8 or the Might and Magic games, which use high tech graphics and character creation designs to really make some impressive character options. However, these games are played alone.

3. Console RPGs are similar to Computer RPGs, except that they are played alone on a video game system such as a PS3, XBox, or Wii. These games often have more simplistic character designs, given the limits of the few buttons on a controller, compared to a computer keyboard, but this is changing in recent years.

4. MMORPGs, or MMO's, also known as Massively Multiplayer Online RPGs, are computer (or sometimes console) games that have an online community playing together, notably World of Warcraft, Everquest, City of Heroes, and DC Universe Online. Most of the time, if a choice is available, taking the computer version is the better choice (it is harder to communicate without a keyboard). Some of these are incredibly popular, but also incredibly addictive if you don't pace yourself and set timers and enforce them.

5. Message Board RPGs, such as the Aegir's Cove rpg I made in this website, or Courtney's Underwater Tales one, rely on writing skill rather than in-depth character creation found in pencil-and-paper or the visual design of computer or video game rpgs or MMOs.

6. LARPing, or Live Action Role-Playing, is a fun alternative to sitting at your computer, console or table top, instead designing costumes and going out and acting out the game with friends. I am a little fuzzy on how the rules translate (hand signals, beanbags, and tokens are involved, but I have little experience with LARPs).

7. Some Board Games have RPG features, though character creation is usually fairly restricted. Sometimes only character class/role/job is the only feature, though some of these, such as Forbidden Island, or Key to the Kingdom, can be a lot of fun.

8. Card games such as Magic: the Gathering, Magi Nation, Once Upon A Time (not related to the ABC show), Anima: Shadow of Omega can have some roleplaying elements (in Magic, for instance, you are supposedly a powerful Planewalker, or Wizard, who has the power to summon various creatures or cast spells by tapping the magic of different terrain features).

9. Every time someone defines what an RPG is, someone else tends to come up with some game that breaks that definition to itty bitty pieces.

Alveric
01-09-2012, 03:42 PM
I'm most familiar with 1, 3, and 5. I'm currently running a Pathfinder campaign (a number 1). No Mer characters (yet).

Alveric

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
01-12-2012, 10:47 AM
Pathfinder looks like it is made of awesome, though I've yet to find anyone to play with. Any fantasy game with a "flight" skill has to be doing something right.

Come to think of it, a mer bloodline for sorcerers might be an interesting twist (maybe emphasis on charm/enchantment magic and water elemental spells, with increasing scales and fins and gills) to the class.

Alveric
01-12-2012, 08:19 PM
Pathfinder is just D&D 3.0 with some very good and thoughtful improvements that make the game more user-friendly.

There is a lot of potential for underwater campaigns. The beastiaries have dozens of aquatic beings. Player characters can be Merfolk. All character classes are open to them. They're basically humans with tails; very fast in water, very slow on land, able to breathe water or air.

Alveric

Azurin Luna
01-13-2012, 05:33 AM
I did a short underwater compaign in D&D 3.5, though all the participants got turned into sea creatures instead of mermaids. They had to save the mermaids and the sea elves in their unusual form, which let to some very funny moments.

malinghi
01-31-2012, 02:45 PM
Okay, so I was disappointed that the whole mer-RPG thing didn't take off. The awesome forum that Courtney made doesn't appear to be active right now, but I think RPG's have potential- the whole idea just needs to be promoted more. I want to make a thread to start finding out who would be interested in participating in some RPG stuff, either on a forum or possibly as a tabletop game played through a group videochat program. I'm going to make a separate thread for it soon, but I wanted to ask people about it here before I did. What do you think?

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
01-31-2012, 04:33 PM
I am always up for RPGing, and the only reason I haven't promoted either Aegir's Cove on here, or Courtney's Underwater Tales is because I don't want to bother people and come off as a broken record (and even then, I was pushing it, though nobody complained).

I think we have a wide variety of personalities and interests (even within the general category of merfolk: folklore/myth, movies/pop culture, art, tailmaking, tail performing, casual recreation tail swimming, etc). This would make for a very interesting mer rpg with some cool characters, but it also means that each type is looking for something different, and some of them might not consider a game based on quick judgments. I think it is definitely worth a try, because if we pull it off, it'll be a lot of fun, but as Underwater Tales and Aegir's Cove have proven, it needs to intrigue players/viewers (which might mean making it less complex for some and more complex for others). If you want any help with it, I'd be happy to do what I can, though :)

malinghi
01-31-2012, 05:45 PM
This would make for a very interesting mer rpg with some cool characters, but it also means that each type is looking for something different, and some of them might not consider a game based on quick judgments.

Yeah, I think it would be really interesting that different people fantasize about being born a merfolk, while others imagine becoming one, and some people use magic as a form of suspended disbelief, while others use science fiction. I think the RPG could allow for all these things, and try to avoid having to tell someone that their personal take on a mermaid is against the rules of the world we've created.

One aspect that I can imagine some conflict though, is whether they can transform into humans and vice versa. Personally I'm okay with version where its possible to transform but not easy and routine (like in TLM, as opposed to all the versions where they get legs while dry). I think versions where they can easily become human is kinda lame, cause then there's not much drawback to the whole thing. But we could find ways around this conflict, like having some people own an artifact that lets them transform.

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
01-31-2012, 08:26 PM
Yeah, I think it would be really interesting that different people fantasize about being born a merfolk, while others imagine becoming one, and some people use magic as a form of suspended disbelief, while others use science fiction. I think the RPG could allow for all these things, and try to avoid having to tell someone that their personal take on a mermaid is against the rules of the world we've created.

One aspect that I can imagine some conflict though, is whether they can transform into humans and vice versa. Personally I'm okay with version where its possible to transform but not easy and routine (like in TLM, as opposed to all the versions where they get legs while dry). I think versions where they can easily become human is kinda lame, cause then there's not much drawback to the whole thing. But we could find ways around this conflict, like having some people own an artifact that lets them transform.

Hmm... Malinghi, have you seen my proposed character for Underwater Tales? Or the ones for Aegir's Cove? What did you think of them? I was leaning towards "Martin" from Underwater Tales being unable to transform, but casual transformation is part of the story in Aegir's Cove. In Underwater Tales, however, Courtney left a space for "species"... maybe some species of mers can transform to humans, some used to be humans, some were born mers, and some do not shapeshift? Or maybe transformation requires some combination of elements to happen (bathe in the sacred/atlanteantech grotto at the exact instant of the start of the full moon and remain human for the three days of the full moon, maybe?)

malinghi
02-05-2012, 12:31 AM
Hmm... Malinghi, have you seen my proposed character for Underwater Tales? Or the ones for Aegir's Cove? What did you think of them? I was leaning towards "Martin" from Underwater Tales being unable to transform, but casual transformation is part of the story in Aegir's Cove. In Underwater Tales, however, Courtney left a space for "species"... maybe some species of mers can transform to humans, some used to be humans, some were born mers, and some do not shapeshift?

I think the underwater tales RPG is supposed to be really open ended. I don't think there's a correct answer to whether they can transform or not. I think when Courtney made her own character she was able to transform.

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
02-05-2012, 03:25 PM
Here's my latest fantasy rpg on teennick.com. It basically is taken from elements of the Otherkin, Lost Girl, Grimm, Changeling, etc, but allows for any sort of mythical creatures whose spirits have been incarnated in human form in a suburb called Faraway (near Bremen University, which has excellent music and veterinary programs). These "Otherkind" secretly possess superhuman abilities related to their species, along with magic spells, talismanic artifacts, and a flaw that serves as a limitation of Tell (such as needing to be submerged in water for a significant portion of each day, having to obey anyone who captures their sealskin, etc) and they can assume their true form only in spiritual battles in an astral "Hunting Grounds". They are divided into types, such as Weres, Undead, Folk, Beasties, Hybrids, Spirits, Sorcerers, or Humans (not actually Otherkind, but in the know nevertheless), which grant particular benefits according to the basic body shape or nature of the creature (so, Mermaids and tritons fall under "hybrids," kelpies and hippocampi and sea serpents and kraken under "Beasties," water elementals under "Spirits," Selkies under "Weres", etc)

http://community.teennick.com/Discussion-Thread/The-Otherkind-Hidden-Myths--Legends/090C3FFFF01FB146200090186F0EF?ref_title=Role-Playing+Games&ref_url=http%3a%2f%2fcommunity.teennick.com%2fCont ent%2fDiscussions%2fDiscussionResults.aspx%3ftcId% 3d52940&ref_category=52940

Alveric
02-06-2012, 12:42 PM
I'm still interested. I didn't take part in the one game, because I'm not very photogenic and a picture seemed to be required.

I'm so unfamiliar about on-line RPG's, I was waiting for another to start so I could see how it worked before I joined.

Alveric

(Glad to see the bugs in Mernetwork seem to be overcome.)

Mermaid Sirena
02-06-2012, 02:42 PM
I vote yes, though I'm slow to get into something once I am I'm dedicated. I like the idea of like a tabletop skype group, could I suggest The World of Darkness? I created a creature similar to a mermaid in there easily and there is so much versatility in the world it's astounding.

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
02-06-2012, 04:38 PM
Really? Which World of Darkness settings do you favor, Mermaid Sirena? I'd love to play some WoD (old or new, or Scion, or Exalted, or nearly any game system, really) but I'm not sure. Nobody has joined Aegir's Cove yet, and the limited rules for that are simpler than most WoD.

Mermaid Sirena
02-06-2012, 05:22 PM
I've played Vampire the Masquerade, Werewolf the Apocalypse, and currently playing a home-brew game using WOD world and system for a Pirates campaign. I was only shown it about a year ago so I have a lot of learning to do.

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
02-06-2012, 06:36 PM
I especially like Changeling: The Dreaming, Mummy: The Resurrection, Werewolf: the Apocalypse (particularly the Changing Breeds subcategory), Demon: The Fallen, Mage: the Awakening, Changeling: the Lost, the new Changing Breeds, and Geist: the Sin-Eaters. You might like Scion: Hero, Scion: Demigod, Scion: God, etc (a similar to world of darkness setting by White Wolf, where you play as a modern child of a human and a god from one of the world's ancient pantheons, trying to save the world from Fate and the monstrous offspring of the Titans) or Exalted (a more high fantasy game about people touched by a bit of power from the Sun, Moon, Planets, Elements, etc in a fantasy world that is a mix of Asian and European elements).

Mermaid Sirena
02-06-2012, 08:26 PM
So far I've really enjoyed the vampire campaigns I've played though this Pirate one holds promise.

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
02-07-2012, 02:44 AM
Mermaid Sirena, did you see my post on Vampire: The Requiem (the game that largely took the place of Vampire: The Masquerade)? It features a bloodline of pagan marine vampires with a number of mermaid-esque elements about them. Blood-Dimmed Tides for the Old World of Darkness (Vampire: the Masquerade, Werewolf: the Apocalypse, Changeling: The Dreaming, etc) does feature Sea Gangrel and Pirate Lasombra for the Masquerade, in addition to seafaring Wraiths and details about the Rokea weresharks and changeling merfolk.

Mermaid Sirena
02-07-2012, 10:47 AM
In the group I play with The Requiem does not exist, it is the unspeakable version that never happened. So I know nothing about it. Actually all the groups I've played in the second versions do not exist and are unspeakable so I really have no clue ^_^

Though that does sound fun :) Might have to find a way to incorporate it into the campaign. So the Sea Gangrel and Pirate Lasombra are in the Masquerade book? We've already run into Rokea -shudder- it was a bad day in game.

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
02-07-2012, 01:07 PM
In the group I play with The Requiem does not exist, it is the unspeakable version that never happened. So I know nothing about it. Actually all the groups I've played in the second versions do not exist and are unspeakable so I really have no clue ^_^

Though that does sound fun :) Might have to find a way to incorporate it into the campaign. So the Sea Gangrel and Pirate Lasombra are in the Masquerade book? We've already run into Rokea -shudder- it was a bad day in game.

Sigh... gaming groups can be such snobs. On the other hand, I pretended 4th edition Dungeons & Dragons didn't exist for years after it came out, so merpeople in glass fishbowls shouldn't through stones.

In summary, the new WoD stuff (Requiem, Forsaken, Awakening, Created, Lost, Vigil, Sin-Eaters, etc) has a somewhat simpler character creation option where each of the various creature types is a template added to a mortal being, turning them into a vampire, werewolf, mage, etc. It also features some form that the creature is from birth/creation (if you're bitten by a nosferatu, you will become a nosferatu, and if you were born/first changed into a werewolf on the full moon, you will be a warrior type werewolf, and if your spirit projected to the Watchtower of the Stone Book in the Primal Wild, you will be a shamanic Thyrsus Mage, and if you were kept in a pool of water and fed fish food by your Otherworldly Faerie Kidnapper, you might become a Swimmerskin Beast who resembles a koi, etc) and one character faction that represents your choice and perspective and strategies for surviving in the world of darkness (Vampires have different paths to power, including aristocracy, rebellious politics, Dracula's studies on overcoming the traditional weaknesses of vampires, dark "miracles" of the vampires faithful to the church, and pagan blood magic; Werewolves have different tribes that offer a spiritual patron and a proposed environment, including leadership, protection of nature, protection of cities, uncovering mystic secrets, and warfare; Mages have orders that cover their uses of power for secret-keeping, self-perfecting, uncovering wisdom, amassing power, and thinking creatively; Changelings have Courts that determine their strategies for survival against their former keepers and the emotions upon which they draw the most power, determined by the seasons, times of day, directions, etc) with further sub-categories and achievements for each of the two groups (a swimmerskin is a particular kind of Beast, with marine animal features, as opposed to the Windwings, who have bird, bat, or insect features that enable limited flight, or the Hunterhearts, who resemble predatory animals, or several other kinds of "Beasts" - animal changelings, as opposed to the Fairest, Ogres, Darklings, Wizened and Elementals). They tend to have fewer major types of characters (only five major clans of vampires... gangrel, ventrue, daeva, nosferatu, and mekhet), but more social/political options (the camarilla is ancient history, and vampires can follow any faction they wish), and subcategories (the brujah are a bloodline of the gangrel, as are those mermaid vampires I mentioned, the toreador are a bloodline of the daeva, the malkavians are a clan of ventrue, etc). Also, darkness and mystery and uncertainty are more prevalent in the new World of Darkness than the old one (Caine is considered the first vampire in the Old World of Darkness, but nobody knows who the first vampire(s) were... and it seems likely that the Ventrue, Gangrel, Daeva, Nosferatu and Mekhet are each separate species of vampires with separate origins, only gathering together due to the qualities they have in common).
Old World of Darkness tends to have a lot more options to start with, and offer increasing powers and abilities as the game progresses, but they're a bit less flexible in character creation (in Changeling: the Dreaming, for instance, Trolls, Sidhe, Pooka, Sluagh, Satyrs, Redcaps, Nockers, Eshu, and Boggans are fully described and detailed, but their personality, attitudes, and general appearance (aside from the Pooka, who have a variety of animal features, if mostly "cute" animals), as compared to Changeling: the Lost, which focuses on the qualities and abilities (Attractive Changelings, Animalistic Changelings, Elemental Changelings, Talented/Creative Changelings, Spooky Changelings, and Tough/Brutal changelings) and leaves their appearance and attitudes up to you). The mythology and cultures described in the Old WoD are really brilliant, however, so even if all Get of Fenris act similarly, they're cool because they're the Get of Fenris, or the Black Furies, or the Wendigo, or what have you, and while the world might be coming to an end soon, you are a supernatural being of some sort, and you can relax and be sure that you're special and powerful for that (in the New World of Darkness, however, there's always a bigger fish, and you know there are creatures out there that make even the most terrifying vampire, noble werewolf, powerful mage, or mythical changeling shudder).

Anyway, here's Blood-Dimmed Tides for the Old World of Darkness... you can get it via ebook at DrivethruRpg.com or find it on Amazon
http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product_info.php?products_id=342

Mermaid Sirena
02-07-2012, 03:54 PM
Well some of my groups more then others ^_^

Whoa that's a lot of info, I think I got it all. I really am interested in changeling now, maybe eventually I'll buy the book and read through it. I think one reason they like Old WoD is because of the world, we do a lot of research for our campaigns (we got sent back in time) and there is a level of detail and complexity that never ceases to astound. The WoD is tied to every random trivial half forgotten peice of history we have found (and we've search from the rise of the roman empire to the crowning of king author thus far + more) and tied in a way that it fits perfectly. The writers of the world were truly masters of history.

Thank you for the link! :D

malinghi
02-08-2012, 09:19 AM
So, I just want to start a list of people who have expressed some interest in a mer RPG so far:
Malinghi
Joy&Raptors
Courtney
Sirena
Alveric

How many people do you think we'll need before we can do this? And are any of you interested in being DM if we try a sort of tabletop version played live over chat or voice chat or video chat?

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
02-08-2012, 11:01 AM
Generally, a good number for a live/chat version of the game is about 4-7 people (counting a game master/dungeon master/storyteller/narrator/whatever the game in question choses to call that role), so we could be good as it is. For a message board game, I've found that the more people who join in, the better the results (since, if one person isn't feeling inspired to write that day, someone else will, who will in turn inspire other people). I have a lot of books and gameplay rules if necessary, but I've only GMed/DMed/Narrated for my little cousins thus far, and it didn't go well. If you want, I could try and cobble up a starting story framework, though, as a sort of first adventure. And maybe we could rotate Narrators every adventure or so, so that everyone has a chance to make player characters as well as DM?

Mermaid Sirena
02-08-2012, 11:34 AM
I agree with J&R, my long time game group has only been 7 players strong at one point normally it's 4-6 so if we went toe video route we would be set. If it's going to be a forum then it defiantly needs a lot more people to stay up and operational.

Alveric
02-08-2012, 11:55 AM
I've been game mastering since the mid-1970's. It's all been face to face, however. It depends on whether I can wrap my head around the technology (and if I can find the time).

Alveric the computer challenged

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
02-08-2012, 03:36 PM
Wait wait wait, I have an idea! Kill two birds with one stone, and make the rpg part of the much-requested mernetwork challenge. Either people design games and vote on them, or we come up with a game and vote on the starting stories or favorite characters or something along those lines.

Mermaid Sirena
02-08-2012, 04:04 PM
Thats an idea... not sure how it would work itself out but I see potential.

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
02-10-2012, 11:59 PM
I've been toying with an idea for an sci-fi high-tech, vaguely post-apocalyptic setting with merfolk, explaining why they need belts, hats, and sealskins to breathe underwater, etc.

Mermaid Sirena
02-11-2012, 06:24 PM
Now there's a thought.

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
02-15-2012, 04:44 AM
Hey guys, I've been re-reading a bunch of details about an RPG called Deliria: Faerie Tales for a New Millenium, featuring "everyday heroes", a dreamlike fantasy world touching our own in some places (and altered by our view of reality), and I think it might make an intriguing basis for our proposed mer rpg. Does anyone else know of it?

Mermaid Sirena
02-17-2012, 11:46 AM
Not a clue

Siren of the Sea
03-03-2012, 02:27 PM
Ok, this is ONLY for National Novel Writing Month (NaNo) members, so if you're not involved in NaNo, please don't join this (I don't want people jumping over there just for this). BUT...I am starting a mermaid RPG. So if you're a NaNoMer, check it out. :)

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
03-03-2012, 04:33 PM
Ok, this is ONLY for National Novel Writing Month (NaNo) members, so if you're not involved in NaNo, please don't join this (I don't want people jumping over there just for this). BUT...I am starting a mermaid RPG. So if you're a NaNoMer, check it out. :)

I thought that Nanowrimo was in November.

Siren of the Sea
03-05-2012, 06:27 PM
^ It is, but the forums run all year. They get wiped in like October or sometime...

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
03-16-2012, 06:06 PM
I stumbled across these fan-made new World of Darkness games, Leviathan: The Tempest (where you play primordial monsters of the deep forced to survive in the modern world) and Tenebrous Seas, dealing with a variety of nautical themes, each with the potential for mer characters, though Leviathan seems more engaging and interesting to me.

http://wiki.rpg.net/index.php/LeviathanTempest:CompilationProject

http://tenebrousseas.wikia.com/wiki/World_of_Darkness:_Tenebrous_Seas_Wiki
http://forums.white-wolf.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=48809

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
03-22-2012, 06:01 PM
Here's my character for Leviathan: The Tempest. I picked his name Zale because it is a Greek name meaning Sea-Strength, and his last name Anning, from Mary Anning, the discoverer of the first Plesiosaur (his birthday is the date of the year on which she discovered the fossil).

STEP 1:
Name: Zale Anning
Concept: Private Detective
Group: Asterozoa

STEP 2:
Intelligence 2
Wits 2
Resolve 3
Strength 1
Dexterity 2
Stamina 3
Presence 3
Manipulation 3
Composure 2

STEPS 3 and 4:
Social Skills: Empathy 3, Intimidation 1, Persuasion (Seduction) 3, Socialize 1, Streetwise 2, Performance 1.
Physical Skills: Athletics 1, Brawl 2, Drive 1, Firearms (Trick Shot) 1, Larceny 1, Stealth (In Crowds) 1.
Mental Skills: Academics 1, Investigation (Body Language) 3

STEP 5:
School of Fog (elements/fecundity)
Strain Oceanid
Sheol 1
Vestiges:
-Sanctity (Parting the School, Insidious Creature, Call of the Depths)
-Elements (Veil of Seas, Uncrowned Fisher King)

STEP 6:
Merits: Muted Wake**, Striking Looks **, Unholy Disharmonies*, Contacts*, Resources*

STEP 7:
Willpower 5
Tranquility 7
Ichor:
Virtue: Hope
Vice: Pride
Defense 2
Health 8
Initiative 4
Size 5
Speed 3

Hair: Brown hair with blond highlights, pulled back in a ponytail
Eyes: Turquoise Eyes
Race: Caucasian
U.S. Citizen
Age 23
Born 12/10/1988
Height: 6’0” tall
Weight: 185 lbs
Sex: Male
Story: Zale grew up in SoCal as the illegitimate child of a baseball player father, raised by his mother (a former fan) who turned her life around, became a lawyer, and married one of the partners at the firm. Zale grew up firmly in the Upper Middle Class, and wanted for nothing except a challenge… until the day he went surfing… and was pulled under after a bad spill and sucked out by a rip current. It was then that he first changed, finding the ability to hold his breath was increased and his features were altered to become more aquatic, with a sprinkling of scales, webbed fingers and fins instead of toes, tendrils in his hair, and slashes of half-working gills on his chest, gasping against his wetsuit. He surfaced shortly after that, unsure what to make of the change, or how natural, if frightening, it felt, and watched in astonishment as he became human again. Returning to shore, to the relief of his friends and the lifeguards he was hurried home. However, his mother turned an awfully suspicious eye on her son, and revealed that after some time with his birth father, she’d uncovered something unnatural and monstrous about the ball player, which had resulted in her flight from him… with his unborn child. Lately, however, his father had been trying to get in touch with her, and when her son miraculously survived his brush with death and come back changed, she added two and two to make four. Wanting him gone, she gave him some money and kicked him out… though his stepfather kept in touch with him, and put in a good word with the police, helping him to set up a detective agency. Zale was tired of not having the answers and being pushed around, but he wasn’t about to go to anyone else to get them… both his mother and his birth father’d had their chance to teach him what they knew, but instead they were caught in their own games and antagonism, so their son would make his living finding answers for others as well… while tracking down the mysteries of his existence. His personality and social skills made this fairly easy, but more and more he began transforming into increasingly more monstrous shapes. Zale has uncovered the hidden culture of the Wicked Tribe, and his interest in finding out more about himself and people like him made him a natural for the School of Fog. He revels in his powers, loves his appearances, and spends a great deal of time swimming as a merman or sea serpent, both in the conventional waters of the Pacific, and in the Tempest-tossed “waters” of the Rift. He believes that he alone can solve the issues that he struggles with, so he is often reluctant to ask for help unless it is absolutely necessary, and at the same time he continues to hope that someday he’ll find something to calm his own inner conflicts.

(Note: Leviathans can change forms, shifting between human form and that of an ancient primordial sea monster, thanks to their heritage as children of Tiamat. Even in human form, Leviathans possess a Wake, an overwhelming presence that makes others bow to them and feel weak and uneasy... though there are a few exceptions: Beloveds are people who begin to obsess over and worship the Leviathan; Ahabs are those who react to the Wake with antagonism and try to destroy the Leviathan; and Atolls are those rare people who are immune to the Wake, and offer the Leviathan a chance at normal relationships, their personalities drawing leviathans to them like moths to a flame. The different forms, which grant progressively greater use of a Leviathan's powers, are referred to as "Depths," and the deeper a leviathan goes, the less human he appears, and the more powerful he becomes.)

Depth 0 – Human (Can use Veil of the Seas to compel moisture in the air to condense into a cloud of fog, inflicting a -3 sight penalty on all relevant rolls made on objects obscured by it. The fog expands considerably – the cloud’s radius is roughly equal to a Leviathan’s Size x Sheol in yards. The cloud lasts until the end of the scene or until mystically dispersed – cost: 1 Ichor. Can use Parting the School. While this power is in effect, large masses of humans beings and aquatic animals instinctually part around the character and then return seamlessly to their original positions – the Leviathan could run at full speed through a crowded party without running into anyone, or fluidly walk through a queue to the front. A violent crowd will not impede the character or strike him as he is moving, but is free to assault him otherwise – they will simply be incapable of circling him, politely parting to let him pass each time they surround him. The crowd parts only for the Leviathan and will provide the normal impediment to all others. This power has no effect on the positioning of people who are alone and it will only affect normal creatures that are completely subject to the Wake – even the moderate resistance provided by being a supernatural being is sufficient to stifle it entirely. Its effect lasts for a scene. Cost – 1 ichor)

Depth 1 – In the first change from human, Zale’s hair seems to grow longer as the jellyfish strands work their way in to his actual hair. A dusting of turquoise and pink scales appear on his arms and legs and hips. Webbing grows on his fingers and his toes expand into fins. His shoulders broaden, and gill slits appear on his chest. His knees sprout fins as well. (+1 Stamina for purposes of holding breath, 9 again for all swimming rolls, Insidious Creature causes Wake-vulnerable creatures that were in the Leviathan's presence while he was at this Depth or deeper suffer the Leviathan's (Sheol) as a penalty to remember specific facts about the scene. Also, those that hear Zale’s voice using Call of the Depths, move towards the Leviathan for a single turn.)

Depth 2 – In this form, Zale’s legs fuse together into a fish tail, covered in parrotfish scales and ending in colorful fins. His powerful chest and arms grow the beginnings of manta ray “wings,” and his hair grows longer with jellyfish tendrils. His teeth solidify into a pair of beaklike ridges, while superficially resembling human teeth. His chest gills grow pronounced, and his eyes grow more noticeably inhuman, while bioluminescent lights glow along his throat, chest, and tail. The knee fins form into two extra paddles, and he seems slightly taller and more sleek. (Can breathe comfortably underwater even during combat and suffers no Speed penalty while swimming, as above, but also gains 9again for any Survival rolls while in a natural body of water at least the size of a lake or river. As above, but the compulsion lasts an for one turn per Success, to a limit of (Leviathan's Presence) turns. Multiple applications don't stack - the new roll replaces the old one. Thanks to Unholy Disharmonies, Zale can use Call of the Depths and speak normally at the same time)

Depth 3 – In this form, the lights on his features are more pronounced, and his neck elongates eerily. His beak forms, and scales cover his features. His fins fan out, and his hair is replaced entirely by jellyfish tendrils. His arms are mostly vestigial hands on the end of powerful manta ray fins. His entire body has grown and stretched, especially his chest and neck, and his facial features are more streamlined and less human. (Size increased by 1, as above, but Zale adds his Sheol to swimming and applicable Survival rolls. For Call of the Depths, As above, and the Leviathan may expend an additional 1 Ichor to increase the duration to one minute per Success. Thanks to Unholy Disharmonies, Zale can use Call of the Depths and speak normally at the same time)

Depth 4 – His neck becomes fully serpentine, and his beak grows sharp. The lights on his face and body and tail become almost hypnotic, and his tendrils glow as well. His face protrudes into a snout, and his wings have lost all remnants of hands. His hind flippers are also fully formed, like the paddles of a plesiosaur. (As above, but Zale gains the ability to produce a form of “whale song,” letting him communicate for Strength + Sheol x 10 miles but the sound will not break the surface of the water. Anyone who hears Zale’s call is instantly aware that it came from an unnatural creature. A leviathan’s song actually contains his usual language, he gains no ability to communicate with other leviathans who don’t speak English, and with effort it can be electronically decoded. For Call of the Depths, as above, and the limit on duration increases to (Presence + Sheol) Successes. Thanks to Unholy Disharmonies, Zale can use Call of the Depths and speak normally at the same time)

Depth 5 – Zale manifests a pair of remora-like symbiotic eels, with wicked jaws, and the tendrils extend down his spine. His neck has reached truly whiplike lengths, and his body expands in size. A crest forms on his head, and his eyes grow larger. (As above, but 9again becomes 8again. For Insidious Creature, As above, and if the Leviathan's (Manipulation + Sheol) is greater than a wake-vulnerable individual's (Willpower + Power Trait), that individual must roll at least (Leviathan's Sheol) successes on a memory check to recall any specific details about the scene. For Call of the Depths, As above, and the Leviathan may continue to play a weaker version of her luring tone after the duration expires for no cost. Subjects may freely choose whether they wish to remain by the Leviathans side or not, but so long as choose not to they suffer a -2 penalty to all actions until they decide to return to the Leviathan or can no longer hear the call. Only people affected by a proper activation of Call of the Depths can be affected by this lesser tone. Thanks to Unholy Disharmonies, Zale can use Call of the Depths and speak normally at the same time)

Depth 6 – In his final form, Zale looks like a strange mix of elasmosaurus, manta ray, and parrot fish, with some aspects of jellyfish as well. He has a long, serpentine neck and a crested saurian head with a parrotfish beak, but with a mane of jellyfish tendrils running from the top of his head down his neck. His body then broadens into the massive “wings” of a manta ray, except that jellyfish tendrils extend from the fins as well, with gill slits along the chest and a pair of rear flippers behind the wings. A parrotfish tail fans out behind him, and the brightly colored scales of the parrotfish mark his body in greens, turquoise, blues, purples and pinks, while iridescent glow from the jellyfish sections illuminate his body and lure in prey. The remora-like eels grow to full sea serpents. (Size increase +2 cumulative with previous increase. Exposure to air drains the Leviathan of power. He may go (Stamina) rounds before this begins, at which point he begins to lose 1 Ichor per round until drained of power or returning to water or a more human form. Partial submersion in a body of water of at least five times his size – five square feet per foot of the Leviathan, not five times Size – will prevent this loss. If the Leviathan has 0 Ichor in this form and is exposed to the air, he must roll a degeneration check for his current Tranquility each turn. In this fashion, a Leviathan stranded on dry land will go mad. Typhons stranded without Ichor begin to lose Health Levels instead. Mortal onlookers with existing mild Derangements have those conditions aggravated into Severe equivalents for the duration of their exposure and (10 - their Willpower) hours afterwards. This category includes many Hybrids and Lahmasu. Mortal onlookers have trouble remembering the precise details of the Leviathan's appearance, it's actions and overall appearance will be remembered correctly. While this has no mechanical effect accounts of the tribe do tend to be somewhat inconsistent. Also, as above, but the Leviathan can cross oceans and circumvent the globe. His maximum speed becomes 75 miles per hour per Sheol and his acceleration is equal to his Speed. Note: To covert from Speed to miles per hour divide by 1.46, to convert from miles per hour to Speed multiply by 1.46. For Insidious Creature, as above, and if the Leviathan focuses his Wake on a subject whose (Willpower + Power Trait) is less than his (Manipulation + Sheol), the Leviathan may fabricate the subject's memories regarding the scene. Targets who can successfully recall the Leviathan (subject to the Depths 1 and 5 abilities of this channel) may regain their true memories. For Call of the Depths, the Leviathan may expend 3 additional Ichor to make the call last five minuets per Success. Thanks to Unholy Disharmonies, Zale can use Call of the Depths and speak normally at the same time)

Insidious Creature (Ancestral Channel)
When the Leviathan speaks, or sends thoughts and dreams, the message tangles up the reason of the recipient, ensnaring the mind.
Insidious Creature is a Finesse Attribute boosting Channel. It benefits Manipulation
The voice of the Leviathan is what inspired legends of sirens. Speaking, crying, bellowing, or whispering: all vocalizations of the Leviathan draw in mortal listeners, robbing them of their will and self determination.

Dice Pool: Presence + Expression + Sheol
Action Type: Standard

Call of the Depths (Descendant Channel): The Leviathan's voice carries a luring tone that pulls listeners towards him or her and muddle their minds. The effect only extends as far as the Leviathan's voice would naturally carry, without being amplified or broadcast by mechanical methods. Those that hear the voice, are vulnerable to the Wake, and have less (Resolve + Power Trait) than the Leviathan's successes are affected. A point of Willpower may be spent to resist the call for a turn. When at the Leviathan's side, subjects that are still subject to the lure become anxious and uncertain if forced to move away, suffering a -2 penalty to all actions not linked to returning to the Leviathan's side. Any combat loosens the Leviathan's grip upon all who witness to the combat, they still suffer a -2 penalty to all actions for attempting to leave the Leviathans side; but they may choose to accept the penalty and do so. Alternatively, so long as they are near the Leviathan (perhaps attempting to attack it) they may act freely.

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
04-10-2012, 03:19 PM
Cerulean Seas has a kickstarter going for their next book products... I highly recommend this rpg, so if anyone is interested in it, you might want to check it out.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/alluria/cerulean-seas
http://www.alluriapublishing.net/cerulean1.htm
http://paizo.com/products/btpy8i1m?Cerulean-Seas-Campaign-Setting
http://www.rpgnow.com/product/86538/Cerulean-Seas-Campaign-Setting
http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/86538/Cerulean-Seas-Campaign-Setting

Alveric
04-10-2012, 03:58 PM
Sounds good, I like the Pathfinder system. Are you planning on running it?

Merman Dan
06-12-2012, 06:39 PM
If I was starting from scratch, I would definitely go the Pathfinder/Cerulean Seas/MapTool route. As it stands, I have been running undersea role-playing games since 1998, using Dungeons & Dragons as my game of choice. My first subaqueous campaign was “Beneath the Pinnacles of Azor’alq”, a Play-by-Post D&D game set in the World of Greyhawk. BPAA began as a first edition AD&D game bust switched to third edition when that ruleset was released. In 2007, I switched to a chat-based game with “Heirs of Turucambi”, a 3.5e D&D game run via IRC (chat room).

I always tell prospective players that the ruleset is not as important as a passion for the setting. Discovery's "Blue Planet" series and "OCEAN" (DK Publishing) are every bit as important as the Players Handbook or Stormwrack.

In addition to running my undersea games I also keep saltwater aquariums and have a couple of sea critter tattoos. As Mark Harris once said in Man From Atlantis “I am a citizen of the ocean.” In Second Life, I swim as a weedy seadragon merman and frequent the Haven of Mermaids.

http://web.me.com/aeolius/turucambi/Library_files/octofolk2.jpg
(One of the tentacle-tailed mermaids created by the sea hag Purl, by grafting a kraken's tentacles onto unwitting mermaids.)

A brief summary of the game thusfar: Having explored Turucambi Reef, the Sinking Isle, and the Jungle of Lost Ships the party acquired the third Tome of Apotheosis and a draught of Aqua Mortis, both required to restore life to the spirit hag Xaetra, who resided in an eidolon golem made of ambergris. In so doing, they hoped to weaken or destroy the blackwater hag Diadema, who held part of Xaetra's corpse in her amalgamated body.

Diadema sought to awaken three magical maelstroms, to drain the waters of the Solnor Ocean through a planar portal into a hollow cavern within the lesser moon Celene. There, the twin daughters of Dagon and Olhydra have been imprisoned by their father.

Moments after her restoration, Xaetra was called upon to ascend, to counter the influence of the Blue Coven, who in turn counseled Diadema at the bequest of Olhydra. Upon her resurrection, Xaetra’s unliving deathlock was pulled from the composite form of Diadema, leaving only the salt hag Salkt and sea hag blood magus Tempest behind.

The party learned of the covey of storm hags who sought control of the forgotten ruins and the altar upon which a sacrifice must be made, to awaken the maelstrom. The storm hags dwelt within the remains of a cloud giant’s palace on Cloudsea, a floating cloud island containing a stolen sea. WIthin the waters of Cloudsea, a leviathan known as the hydrimera had been imprisoned.

They also learned of the Ninety and Nine, a mysterious assemblage imprisoned upon a floating island, once home to the krampus, the male offspring of Xaetra. Though the krampus has recently abducted Xaetra’s last born child, the pearl-skinned Jariah, his whereabouts were unknown.

Through dreams and omens, the party learned of the Olio, a bizarre creature comprised of the dead, which now guarded the ruins below. Only the petrifying inks of the hydrimera or the killing song of the Ninety and Nine could defeat the beast.

In an epic battle, the party fought the Olio, with the aid of the hagshead eel. Though the melee was swift and fierce, they were then thrust into combat against the hydrimera, assisted by the amphisbaena eel that had assumed the mantle of Leviathan of the Devils’ Purse.

Having then faced the covey of storm hags, the party’s advance caused the stormfire hag and brimstone hag to retreat back to Cloudsea, after the death of the firewater hag at their hands.

More at: http://www.squidieval.com (http://www.squidieval.com)

I recently posted a recruiting notice on a forum for role-players: “I now have two openings in “Heirs of Turucambi”, my 3.5e chat-based game, run Sunday nights via IRC from 9pm-Midnight Eastern.

PCs begin with 45,000 XP and must have a natural swim speed as well as the ability to breathe underwater without the use of magic. I allow the use of all WotC 3.5e books and supplements, so long as they are intended for the World of Greyhawk. No evil PCs, please.

My games tend to be role-play heavy and combat light, with an emphasis on story over stats. Entire game sessions may involve PC and NPC banter and exploration, without an instance of melee.

Set beneath the surface of the Solnor Ocean on Oerth, the World of Greyhawk, The campaign has visited many “Mysterious Places” of the region such as Turucambi, the Sinking Isle, and the Jungle of Lost Ships. Knowledge of the World of Greyhawk is not required, for participation in the campaign.

Be aware that life underwater has its limitations; typical potions are all but impossible to imbibe, paper scrolls will quickly disintegrate, and typical metal items are subject to corrosion. Many typical spells may not suitable for underwater casting. Treasure may be similarly altered, as many undersea races value rare corals, pearls, and shells far more than coins and gemstones.

The main protagonist is Xaetra, a benevolent night hag who recently ascended to the ranks of godhood, with the help of the adventurers. The antagonist is Diadema, the blackwater hag, an undead amalgamation comprised of the corpses of a sea hag and salt hag, and once the deathlock remains of Xaetra herself.

Diadema seeks to drain the sea itself, awakening three magical maelstroms created to drain water through a planar portal into the hollowed caverns of the lesser moon, Celene. There, imprisoned by Dagon, are the daughters he sired by his union with Olhydra.”

More at: http://www.enworld.org/forum/gamers-seeking-gamers/324473-dm-seeks-new-blood-undersea-adventure-3-5e-irc.html (http://www.enworld.org/forum/gamers-seeking-gamers/324473-dm-seeks-new-blood-undersea-adventure-3-5e-irc.html)

Merman Dan
07-01-2012, 09:48 PM
Drat... tonight's game was a wash...so to speak... I guess the impending July 4th holiday is monkeying with folks' schedules.

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
07-07-2012, 05:29 AM
Ok, I did buy and read Mermaid Adventures.

Comparing it to the other child-focused rpg I know out there, Faery's Tale: Deluxe, I have to say that I found Mermaid Adventures lacking for a couple of reasons. These include:

1. The art, while colored, doesn't have the beauty and compelling allure that the Faery game possesses, and art is one of the biggest draws to a game... pun intended.

2. How do urchinfolk swim?

3. Folk is a plural word, you can't say "A fishfolk" or "an octofolk" or whatever. Similarly, they use "mermaids" as a species name, not as a feminine.

4. The possessions and traits don't seem very compelling or interesting. The powers/abilities are better (though I think there might be some legal ramifications of referring to the ability to control water or other elements as "bending").

5. I'm not sure magical singing is possible... there are good singing skills, and hypnotic eyes, but it is vague on what sort of effects magical songs could have or even if such songs exist, a downside in a mermaid-based rpg.

6. The background isn't very developed.

7. If king Neptune is fishfolk and the queen is rayfolk, what are/will their children be?

8. The pictures of each kind of merfolk are separated from the descriptions of those merfolk by some distance in pages.

9. More sports ideas for the Mer-Olympics are necessary (they're Olympics, after all).

10. I appreciate that I can create merfolk that are part fish, shark, ray, eel, octopus, jellyfish, sea urchin, and lobster. I'd really prefer it if they came up with rules for mer versions of seahorses, starfish, and various air-breathing species of mer as well (sea snakes, sea turtles, dolphins/whales, seals/sea lions, etc), but I accept that the rules are simple enough to allow it. I do think, however, that the bestiary section needs to be filled out greatly.

That said, the idea of having a coloring book for a game (particularly a game based on children, or one that could be used to illustrate the player characters) is absolutely inspired, and the rules are simple and easy. The game does capture the spirit of mermaids and the excitement of being one, and I would recommend it to young gamers and families, as well as the events of an easy evening.

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
07-26-2013, 03:11 AM
Cerulean seas now has a book for the deep sea, trenches, etc... as I loved their sequels from the kickstarter, I'm looking forward to reading the new book.

Truth & Justice could presumably make a mer superhero, and Legends Walk might be even more effective at doing so, as it takes the superhero setting and proposes superheroes get their powers from somehow being imprinted with themes and qualities of different gods, monsters, and mythical creatures.

The Kerberos Club does offer an Atlantean template, though Atlanteans are bipedal. It is possible to make a mer character there, however.

I recently read Castle Falkenstein's Memoirs of Auberon of Faerie, which includes a description of each of the different faerie types in detail, though merfolk are among the more difficult characters to work out still (though selkies are recommended instead, and there are plenty of water maidens as well).

Presumably, Champions would allow you to make a mer superhero as well, and it has details about fantasy settings, but no specific descriptions or rules for mers. Same with FATE.

Geasa is about telling fairy-tale like stories, where each person takes on a human role and a "fairy" role, though the fairies in question can be anything supernatural... demons, angels, gods, aliens, robots, etc. Generally the "fairy" character enters into a faustian bargain of some sort with another player's human character, which makes things interesting, but limits the definition of the mer, I suppose.

Disappointingly, the last edition of Shadowrun had seal-like mermaids as monsters, but even in the playable species guide, there was nothing about the option (though you could be centaurs, various sorts of undead, sprites, animal shapeshifters, intelligent A.I., free elementals/spirits, etc). Changelings (basically mutants), are characters whose genes (and "magic genes") are somehow altered, including variants with the features of different animals (the qualities of which are basically up to the players), and the free water spirits might be a possibility. Also, there is a version of the "drake" characters (humanoids who can shapeshift into one of four types of dragons) that becomes nessie-esque leviathans. The newest version of Shadowrun just came out, though, so who knows, maybe this year we'll see more options.

Nine Worlds has Poseidon slain by the Titans (who took over his homeworld of Neptune and removed all the water from it), but there's no reason your character couldn't be a mer of some sort, though again, no real details.

Do: Pilgrims of the Flying Temple is free-form and story-based, but it's presumable one could play a mer orphan sent to the Flying Temple (might be a cool idea, in fact).

A Chimeran from Godsend Agenda could easily be made into a mermaid or merman, though it's possible the same goes for other alien races and humans. Gestalt is similar.

The Oro'ym of Fading Suns are more like creatures from the black lagoon and have both legs and tails, though they come from an entirely water-covered planet.

The rules for Godlike could make a soldier with the power to become a mermaid or merman pretty easily, but again, not the theme.

Dawnfire does allow you to play merfolk, but they're not one of the main races. Dawnfire just allows you to play basically ANYTHING in the bestiary section. Note that I've found the character creation process rough.

7th sea features villainous sirens and water fey, but I'm not sure if any of them are playable.

Infernum allows you to adapt demon, human and angel characters to mutate with marine adaptations, even merging with marine mounts, and some of the species (especially the Malcubi - collective gender neutral term for Incubi and Succubi) might provide a unique take on merfolk. On the other hand, you're playing in Hell... hardly the feeling most people look for in a merfolk story.

Lords of Olympus includes Triton (son of Poseidon) as a possibility for your character's divine parent, and notes that unlike his father and other Olympian gods, Triton devotes his amorous intentions strictly on ladies with scales and fins, meaning that all of his offspring are merfolk. There's also a number of other sea gods and goddesses who might make interesting parents for a mer character swimming along the interdimensional Atlantean road (which parallels the open-skied Olympian Road and the subterranean Hadean Road and the human ritual-magic Promethean road as a way of travelling throughout the multiverse).

Swashbucklers of the Seven Skies has hardly any water as part of its setting, but one of the possible magic abilities is that of the "Merhorse" (actually a Hippocamp, but which allows powers of ESP and prophecy to all people with the gift, also referred to as "merhorses").

World Tree allows levitating Heptapus gangsters. It is a really weird setting, but fun for furries or people who like to play miniature dragons.

Anima Beyond Fantasy does have some recent products allowing different player racial options and birth qualities deriving from different bloodlines that are worth checking out.

Atlantis: The Second Age features the Tritons, humans experimented on by an older version of Atlantis to be able to survive underwater. They are divided into two versions: the common Tritons (who are humanoid and have legs with webbed, almost froglike feet and hands, and are more recommended for most stories since they can live on land for a time) and the noble Tritons (who have fish/dolphin-like tails instead of legs, swim faster than their common cousins, and can't survive on land). I think this is a cop out, but on the plus side, Triton culture is given a lot of detail in this book, so there's that.

Part-Time Gods could allow a fish god to have mer qualities... it's possible that a merfolk god could be created, but as Part-Time Gods is based on the modern world, it's questionable how influential the concept of merfolk is... still, there is an "Aquatic" power, and the gods' divine power abilities are really flexible. Also, in the (currently non-playable) Bestiary section, Ningyo exist as gorgeous people above the surface, who turn into baracuda with human faces beneath the water (and usually eat people).

CJ Carosella's Witchcraft hasn't yet allowed people to play fairies or merfolk, but the Armageddon expansion of the game does allow you to be the child of, avatar of, or embodiment of sea, elemental water, and fish gods. After looking through the available powers, none of them would allow one to assume a half-human, half-fish form, though the elemental water option does allow a water elemental form, and leaves it up to you exactly what this water elemental looks like, and it is possible to become a fish, shark, dolphin, etc, or to increase your swim speed and grant you underwater breathing. Both Witchcraft and Armageddon have Atlanteans, but they are "True Immortals"... people who suddenly stop aging and become next to impossible to kill and have flashbacks and memories involving advanced technology, which some of them can reconstruct. None of these devices, nor the True Immortals themselves have anything to do with underwater settings, however.

I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but it is possible to make a mer character in the Dresden Files (probably a changeling, Scion, or Emissary of Power, or some sort of shapeshifter or water wizard) role-playing game. There isn't much detail about merfolk in the game (or the dresden files books) yet, though Jenny Greenteeth and Nixies do exist as a member of the Winter Court and a type of fairy (often in the Winter Court) respectively. It's possible merfolk are simply a kind of Faerie (though whether they fall under Summer, Winter, neither or both is the question) or that they are a separate species (which I'd prefer, as I'm not too wild about the six queens of faerie, and think a Sea King is more common in mer-lore).

Mythender allows a character to play a god/myth hunter, though likely to become corrupted and become a god themselves. Future products are supposed to detail other settings of the Mythic Worlds, including The Mythic Deeps, where merfolk strive to escape their monstrous rulers and become human. Sadly, I haven't heard any details about this product coming about. Each character has a "Fate"... the kind of god they can become. One possible fate for those leaning towards becoming a love god/dess discussed is becoming a siren, with powers to match, though the description leans more towards the feathered, winged, birdlike sirens than merfolk (this is a detail that is easy to change, however).

Pathfinder's Advanced Race Guide offers several marine races, including Atlanteans with webbed fingers and feet and gills and purple eyes, enslaved by the Aboleths, Undines (children of water elementals and humans), and Merfolk themselves. The whole system is really fun and flexible, though I've heard some criticism that the merfolk might be overpowerful (their sole weakness is their slow "walking" speed, and the system includes magic items and spells to get around that).

Camp Myth features various mythical creatures (as opposed to demigods, like the Percy Jackson series) going to a camp. Including both children's novels and a role-playing game, at the moment, Kappas are the only aquatic species described in the game rules. The stories' author told me on facebook that more races are on their way and hinted that rules for playing the aquatic side of the camp [a vast lake, housing the cabins for the kappas as well as merrow/merfolk, selkies, nagas, sirens (basically vain-er, musical merfolk) and naiads] are in the works. The system is rules-lite, and story-heavy, and is really intriguing, and if you can't yet easily play merfolk, then harpies, centaurs, kitsune, elflike fae, and more ARE available in addition to Kappas.

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
02-02-2014, 02:38 AM
Numenera offers the potential for mutants with snakelike tails instead of legs, aquatic, compelling voices, and other features, including tentacles, scales, claws, gliding wings, resistance to cold and toxins and so forth. Since Numenera proposes a mainly sci-fi setting a billion years in the future after eight separate superpowerful advanced bio/psi/alien/nanotechnological civilizations have come and gone and most of the science and artifacts of those civilizations have been given the status of myth and legend and are best understood as "magic" by the current medieval-level population, such mer-mutants would likely have been the result of genetic manipulation sometime in the past. At a guess, I'd hazard that merfolk would be best suited as glaive (warrior) character types due to the use of medium weapons (which they claim includes spears and quarterstaves and anything that can be wielded with one hand even if it normally uses two as well as the fact that glaives can take advanced skills with swimming, jumping, climbing, and balancing and traits for speed and endurance and grappling combat) though Jacks (rogues/jacks-of-all-trades/hybrids) have the weapon and combat skills as well as some supernatural powers (which are more of the purview of the Nano character type) such as the ability to float in mid-air, read/control minds, generate force blasts, etc.

Gabriel
06-24-2015, 12:47 AM
Thank you I was desperatelly searching about books of tabletop rpg that have merman as a playable race. I HATE dwarves and are bored because dwarve lovers players and necromancer lover players are moking me because I want to make a merman druid.
If you like D&D 3,5, there are a book called "Stormwrack", is about sea campaign, you'll find a lot of thing there. Races, spells, prestige classes, everything!!!

Mermaid Jaffa
06-29-2015, 01:32 AM
PWI has a mermaid race. They are called, Tideborn.
The resting animation to recover mana and hp is as a mermaid/merman. You can also use it in water, and get a slight increase in swim speed. I have played for a year or two but never really got past lvl22 as I like to hang out in lakes and off the seashores after doing a couple of quests!

If anyone is interested, I play on Dreamweaver server, my char's name is, Maerb.

Gabriel
06-29-2015, 06:36 PM
I would like to start but need to buy a new computer.

theMerFanc
10-09-2015, 02:33 AM
OHMYGOODNESS

So we were doing a 48 hour Pathfinder campaign where we all built characters then tried to play for 48 hours strait. Well ym friend decided to play a merman in a landlocked city-state so he was in a wheelchair all the time that had terrible balance issues. Anyway, he was obsessed with building a water park in the drought infested town. We were all really tired >.<

Randolph2
07-31-2022, 10:05 AM
I tried to play different online games, but I don't like anything as much as WoW WotLK, so I usually hang only there. However, with the release of new additions, I understand that I will have to ask for help from the booster. Because now I do not have enough time and patience to go through all the routine tasks again. It's good to have Cakeboost https://cakeboost.com/wotlk-boost, I know they will always do their job honestly and efficiently and get your character where you need to be.

vtorosort
11-03-2022, 06:54 AM
It's interesting. For PC games I prefer to choose only proven options, because I like to have fun. My gaming experience is quite significant, so I try to choose only interesting options. One of these turned out to be spider solitaire free (https://spider-solitaire-online.com/), which has long been my favorite of all the others. I've been playing solitaire for quite some time and have already managed to accumulate some valuable skills in order to have more winnings.

palmariums
04-04-2023, 07:34 AM
I remember spending countless hours playing Super Mario Bros on my first Nintendo console. The simple but challenging gameplay and the colorful pixelated graphics were so captivating. It was always so satisfying to finally beat a level after trying so many times, and it felt like a real accomplishment.

augustusX
04-04-2023, 07:37 AM
People, how do you like the witcher 3 next gen?

palmariums
04-04-2023, 07:39 AM
Not bad, but patches with fixes every week amuse me.

vtorosort
04-04-2023, 07:47 AM
It is tolerable and good. So far, I'm enjoying the gwent. What do you think of people who play gwent as a gambling game?

augustusX
04-04-2023, 07:51 AM
I had the opportunity to observe them from a distance, but I never really had any direct interactions with them. It was quite fascinating to see how their approach to gambling differed from the other players at the casinos. With their seemingly endless resources, they had a unique perspective on the casino scene and made some never-seen-before high-stakes bets. Speaking of gambling, have you heard the joke about the online casino? It's a bit of a gamble, but I'll give it a shot - Why did the online casino break up with his girlfriend? Because he found someone better - mostbet (https://mostbetyukle.com/)! Jokes aside, I really do enjoy playing at mostbet. It's the perfect way to unwind and indulge in my passion for gaming.

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 01:56 AM
Симо (http://audiobookkeeper.ru/book/243)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 01:57 AM
174.8 (http://cottagenet.ru/plan/243)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 01:59 AM
испо (http://eyesvision.ru/lectures/38)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:00 AM
Blam (http://eyesvisions.com/itching-burning-in-the-eyes)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:01 AM
Дани (http://factoringfee.ru/t/479130)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:02 AM
Буты (http://filmzones.ru/t/134858)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:03 AM
лати (http://gadwall.ru/t/252068)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:04 AM
Mich (http://gaffertape.ru/t/351685)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:06 AM
Кири (http://gageboard.ru/t/438928)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:07 AM
дека (http://gagrule.ru/t/264092)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:08 AM
Чека (http://gallduct.ru/t/669755)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:09 AM
Deko (http://galvanometric.ru/t/343668)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:10 AM
Funn (http://gangforeman.ru/t/143418)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:11 AM
С-12 (http://gangwayplatform.ru/t/167392)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:13 AM
Ферс (http://garbagechute.ru/t/836365)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:14 AM
Valu (http://gardeningleave.ru/t/141498)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:15 AM
Толе (http://gascautery.ru/t/414528)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:16 AM
Davi (http://gashbucket.ru/t/227375)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:17 AM
Homo (http://gasreturn.ru/t/665324)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:18 AM
Н117 (http://gatedsweep.ru/t/558656)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:20 AM
Циба (http://gaugemodel.ru/t/675405)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:21 AM
Пура (http://gaussianfilter.ru/t/674238)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:22 AM
Home (http://gearpitchdiameter.ru/t/448522)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:23 AM
Bien (http://geartreating.ru/t/568101)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:24 AM
Parm (http://generalizedanalysis.ru/t/352538)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:25 AM
Mode (http://generalprovisions.ru/t/558274)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:27 AM
Empe (http://geophysicalprobe.ru/t/559044)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:28 AM
Nive (http://geriatricnurse.ru/t/138683)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:29 AM
Dove (http://getintoaflap.ru/t/138724)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:30 AM
Diad (http://getthebounce.ru/t/137850)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:31 AM
Chec (http://habeascorpus.ru/t/627628)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:32 AM
Side (http://habituate.ru/t/625604)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:34 AM
Jame (http://hackedbolt.ru/t/296535)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:35 AM
Rock (http://hackworker.ru/t/624000)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:36 AM
Real (http://hadronicannihilation.ru/t/623661)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:37 AM
Wind (http://haemagglutinin.ru/t/615464)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:38 AM
City (http://hailsquall.ru/t/139546)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:39 AM
Сидо (http://hairysphere.ru/t/375294)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:41 AM
Roug (http://halforderfringe.ru/t/560968)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:42 AM
Timo (http://halfsiblings.ru/t/561689)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:43 AM
Entr (http://hallofresidence.ru/t/554081)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:44 AM
Prad (http://haltstate.ru/t/396302)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:45 AM
Levi (http://handcoding.ru/t/565237)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:46 AM
Морц (http://handportedhead.ru/t/659134)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:48 AM
Хаба (http://handradar.ru/t/561323)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:49 AM
GQPR (http://handsfreetelephone.ru/t/137680)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:50 AM
одна (http://hangonpart.ru/t/177137)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:51 AM
Петр (http://haphazardwinding.ru/t/301422)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:52 AM
Кабб (http://hardalloyteeth.ru/t/284372)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:53 AM
наст (http://hardasiron.ru/t/299987)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:55 AM
Symp (http://hardenedconcrete.ru/t/566074)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:56 AM
DrBr (http://harmonicinteraction.ru/t/302463)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:57 AM
серт (http://hartlaubgoose.ru/t/140712)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:58 AM
hidd (http://hatchholddown.ru/t/183751)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 02:59 AM
Tson (http://haveafinetime.ru/t/284620)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:01 AM
теле (http://hazardousatmosphere.ru/t/156049)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:02 AM
Burn (http://headregulator.ru/t/178000)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:03 AM
Batt (http://heartofgold.ru/t/182505)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:04 AM
Expl (http://heatageingresistance.ru/t/282429)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:05 AM
Eust (http://heatinggas.ru/t/620497)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:06 AM
Veni (http://heavydutymetalcutting.ru/t/305227)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:08 AM
XVII (http://jacketedwall.ru/t/293076)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:09 AM
Rola (http://japanesecedar.ru/t/304036)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:10 AM
(раз (http://jibtypecrane.ru/t/601891)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:11 AM
Niki (http://jobabandonment.ru/t/602590)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:12 AM
Niki (http://jobstress.ru/t/602571)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:13 AM
карм (http://jogformation.ru/t/606141)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:15 AM
Easy (http://jointcapsule.ru/t/549749)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:16 AM
Volu (http://jointsealingmaterial.ru/t/542949)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:17 AM
Grat (http://journallubricator.ru/t/141036)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:18 AM
*убл (http://juicecatcher.ru/t/525659)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:19 AM
Голу (http://junctionofchannels.ru/t/297140)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:20 AM
Заха (http://justiciablehomicide.ru/t/304561)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:22 AM
Воло (http://juxtapositiontwin.ru/t/304581)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:23 AM
Баби (http://kaposidisease.ru/t/304157)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:24 AM
Плат (http://keepagoodoffing.ru/t/319242)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:25 AM
Fyod (http://keepsmthinhand.ru/t/327364)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:26 AM
Welc (http://kentishglory.ru/t/628949)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:27 AM
Stou (http://kerbweight.ru/t/230802)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:29 AM
жизн (http://kerrrotation.ru/t/338352)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:30 AM
Pros (http://keymanassurance.ru/t/295415)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:31 AM
Emma (http://keyserum.ru/t/264782)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:32 AM
кара (http://kickplate.ru/t/157332)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:33 AM
Arts (http://killthefattedcalf.ru/t/604126)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:34 AM
Zone (http://kilowattsecond.ru/t/605173)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:36 AM
Zone (http://kingweakfish.ru/t/608430)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:37 AM
улиц (http://kinozones.ru/film/243)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:38 AM
Swar (http://kleinbottle.ru/t/604159)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:39 AM
зака (http://kneejoint.ru/t/604307)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:40 AM
Rond (http://knifesethouse.ru/t/611064)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:41 AM
Sony (http://knockonatom.ru/t/445273)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:43 AM
Arts (http://knowledgestate.ru/t/604095)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:44 AM
Леви (http://kondoferromagnet.ru/t/196156)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:45 AM
Will (http://labeledgraph.ru/t/770475)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:46 AM
меня (http://laborracket.ru/t/157463)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:47 AM
Kenn (http://labourearnings.ru/t/218361)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:48 AM
Пере (http://labourleasing.ru/t/319085)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:50 AM
Шаба (http://laburnumtree.ru/t/582975)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:51 AM
Ivan (http://lacingcourse.ru/t/554256)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:52 AM
Jose (http://lacrimalpoint.ru/t/494074)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:53 AM
Capi (http://lactogenicfactor.ru/t/511598)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:54 AM
Поло (http://lacunarycoefficient.ru/t/292711)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:55 AM
Boxc (http://ladletreatediron.ru/t/171838)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:57 AM
Швер (http://laggingload.ru/t/260186)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:58 AM
XVII (http://laissezaller.ru/t/295699)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 03:59 AM
Lust (http://lambdatransition.ru/t/168008)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:00 AM
поэз (http://laminatedmaterial.ru/t/293642)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:01 AM
Borl (http://lammasshoot.ru/t/282458)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:02 AM
Грос (http://lamphouse.ru/t/326853)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:04 AM
OZON (http://lancecorporal.ru/t/286786)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:05 AM
Hugg (http://lancingdie.ru/t/166270)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:06 AM
войн (http://landingdoor.ru/t/245902)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:07 AM
(лит (http://landmarksensor.ru/t/296492)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:08 AM
Семе (http://landreform.ru/t/467643)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:09 AM
Harr (http://landuseratio.ru/t/296324)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:11 AM
губе (http://languagelaboratory.ru/t/479742)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:12 AM
жале (http://largeheart.ru/shop/1159962)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:13 AM
клей (http://lasercalibration.ru/shop/151958)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:14 AM
digi (http://laserlens.ru/lase_zakaz/248)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:15 AM
Crus (http://laserpulse.ru/shop/589161)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:16 AM
Sams (http://laterevent.ru/shop/1030336)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:18 AM
Nodo (http://latrinesergeant.ru/shop/451717)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:19 AM
Dolb (http://layabout.ru/shop/99511)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:20 AM
Sudo (http://leadcoating.ru/shop/24253)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:21 AM
инст (http://leadingfirm.ru/shop/67140)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:22 AM
прис (http://learningcurve.ru/shop/181218)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:23 AM
Итал (http://leaveword.ru/shop/145085)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:25 AM
обра (http://machinesensible.ru/shop/69866)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:26 AM
Cafe (http://magneticequator.ru/shop/194491)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:27 AM
Birt (http://magnetotelluricfield.ru/shop/145721)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:28 AM
Арти (http://mailinghouse.ru/shop/54411)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:29 AM
YTn- (http://majorconcern.ru/shop/268037)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:30 AM
Кита (http://mammasdarling.ru/shop/154873)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:32 AM
Robe (http://managerialstaff.ru/shop/159189)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:33 AM
ARAG (http://manipulatinghand.ru/shop/612957)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:34 AM
Барс (http://manualchoke.ru/shop/468248)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:35 AM
аспи (http://medinfobooks.ru/book/243)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:36 AM
Blue (http://mp3lists.ru/item/243)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:38 AM
MB-2 (http://nameresolution.ru/shop/144786)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:39 AM
Кита (http://naphtheneseries.ru/shop/103921)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:40 AM
штих (http://narrowmouthed.ru/shop/448968)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:41 AM
отли (http://nationalcensus.ru/shop/176232)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:42 AM
Grea (http://naturalfunctor.ru/shop/21963)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:43 AM
язык (http://navelseed.ru/shop/100466)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:45 AM
Vill (http://neatplaster.ru/shop/123329)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:46 AM
Wind (http://necroticcaries.ru/shop/27347)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:47 AM
сумо (http://negativefibration.ru/shop/176336)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:48 AM
Zelm (http://neighbouringrights.ru/shop/97969)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:49 AM
бата (http://objectmodule.ru/shop/108125)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:50 AM
Redm (http://observationballoon.ru/shop/10284)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:52 AM
Rowe (http://obstructivepatent.ru/shop/98000)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:53 AM
Seca (http://oceanmining.ru/shop/144903)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:54 AM
Iams (http://octupolephonon.ru/shop/143922)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:55 AM
Лит* (http://offlinesystem.ru/shop/147382)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:56 AM
Apol (http://offsetholder.ru/shop/199342)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:57 AM
Лит* (http://olibanumresinoid.ru/shop/30700)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 04:59 AM
Sony (http://onesticket.ru/shop/378731)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 05:00 AM
Лит* (http://packedspheres.ru/shop/579001)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 05:01 AM
Лит* (http://pagingterminal.ru/shop/585679)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 05:02 AM
Лит* (http://palatinebones.ru/shop/201115)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 05:03 AM
Wann (http://palmberry.ru/shop/204353)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 05:04 AM
Last (http://papercoating.ru/shop/580168)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 05:06 AM
Лит* (http://paraconvexgroup.ru/shop/684420)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 05:07 AM
Конс (http://parasolmonoplane.ru/shop/1165765)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 05:08 AM
Леви (http://parkingbrake.ru/shop/1165823)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 05:09 AM
Мант (http://partfamily.ru/shop/1068055)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 05:10 AM
Плон (http://partialmajorant.ru/shop/1167563)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 05:11 AM
мень (http://quadrupleworm.ru/shop/1214552)

xaccer2
12-29-2023, 05:13 AM
Emil (http://qualitybooster.ru/shop/153962)