PDA

View Full Version : The Mermaids of Louisiana are making headlines!

Venessa Louisiana Mermaid
04-23-2015, 11:58 PM
We have a really close knit and wonderful group of mermaids here in Louisiana. It wasn't quite this way in the beginning, but we have "grown" together and truly enjoy each other's company. It is nice to have mer-sisters nearby. This news story captures a bit of our "magic" and evolution...as well as highlights our upcoming event at the UNO Aquatic Center. Enjoy!

http://wgno.com/2015/04/23/why-women-want-to-be-mermaids/?replytocom=264253#respond

AniaR
04-24-2015, 12:47 AM
Megans haaair

I love that the host tried it on!

Venessa you got into your tail so fast hahaha!

the footage is great and they featured you all so well!

Venessa Louisiana Mermaid
04-24-2015, 12:59 AM
OMG...I know...Megan's hair is the real deal...she is SUCH a true mermaid! But it is very hard to swim by her...I get all tangled in it! LOL
I seriously takes me about 15 minutes to get in my tail and I get so stressed out I have take breaks. I look pissed because I am concentrating. Thanks....it was a fun shoot. :)

BayouMermaid
04-24-2015, 02:38 AM
Lol, I usually keep it braided for swimming with the exception of some videos because of the tangle issue. Yes, they did a great job covering the story in a positive light :) and venessa is really good at getting into her tail. I need help to put mine on

Echidna
04-24-2015, 10:53 AM
Beautiful!
Wish we had something similar here.