PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

sunrise
12-10-2011, 02:00 PM
Hello, my name's Sunrise, and I've been into mermaids for a long time, but I've loved being in water longer, practically since I was born. I don't have a tail yet (sadly) but I'm hoping to make one soon. I've been seriously planning to make a tail since May, but the idea has rolled around in my head since second grade when my friend and I got into mermaids and planned to make tails for ourselves, which didn't work out, considering there wasn't much we could do at the time. :)

Mermaid Saphira
12-10-2011, 03:17 PM
^ Welcome to the fourm! You will love it here, everyone is so nice! You'll be able to pick up lots of tid bits and advice so you can make your very own tail! Good Luck! :)

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
12-10-2011, 06:59 PM
Hey Sunrise, I've been the same way: love of water, love of mermaids, no tail yet, but hoping to make one. Welcome!

malinghi
12-10-2011, 10:05 PM
Welcome to the board! What did you have in mind for your first tail?

sunrise
12-11-2011, 08:25 PM
Umm, for my first tail I either want to do something green, red and orange, pearl colored, or something to do with fish in my area. I'm going to be using fabric. I have a couple ideas for a catfish tail, but I'm not sure how do-able they are with the budget and materials I have to work with. Plus how difficult they could end up being.

Mermaid Sirena
12-12-2011, 03:54 PM
Hello and welcome to the group :) Your tail idea sounds lovely!

ShyMer
12-12-2011, 04:10 PM
Any sketches? Pictures are always nice :)

Mermaid Luna
12-15-2011, 01:05 PM
Welcome! Oooh, a catfish tail would be so unique! I'd love to see drawings if you have them!

Mermaid Shelly
12-15-2011, 02:37 PM
Welcome & it is wonderful to meet you! Oh yes, I concur! We need a catfish out here :)