PDA

View Full Version : Japan is at it again

Pages : [1] 2

AptaMer
04-29-2015, 03:03 PM
Japan recently got kicked out of the World Association of Zoos and Aquariums for refusing to stop accepting dolphins from the inhumane Taiji dolphin drives. And they issued a statement saying they are still going to keep the Taiji drive going, and will continue to take dolphins capured there.

http://www.businessinsider.com/japan-wont-stop-killing-dolphins-2015-4

SeaGlass Siren
04-29-2015, 05:05 PM
smh japan.... smh...

Echidna
04-29-2015, 05:10 PM
There's a nice and fitting saying:

if you want to evaluate the nivel a people's culture has achieved, you need to look at how said people are treating animals.

People who delight in blood and gore and don't place much worth on a human life certainly won't give much on an animal's life.
That goes for all countries.

SeaGlass Siren
04-29-2015, 05:39 PM
did the dalai lama say that? i've heard it somewhere before but can't recall.

Theobromine
04-29-2015, 06:10 PM
This is absolutely infuriating. Six years after The Cove came out, and the Taiji dolphin slaughter is still happening. Japan basically keeps flipping off the rest of the world. The International Whaling Commission also recently told Japan (finally) that its "scientific" whaling program isn't the slightest bit goddamned scientific, and that there is NO scientific reason to kill whales in order to study them. The IWC can comment on (pass "Resolutions" on) "scientific" whaling permits, but it can't actually regulate them. That falls to the International Court of Justice, apparently: https://iwc.int/permits

Fun123joker
04-29-2015, 07:15 PM
its been six years alreaddy? damn i remember staying up to see a rerun of the cove because the showing was a one time thing

OceanWhisper
04-29-2015, 07:29 PM
Shit noooo.. Don't remind me about Taiji. I have the cove on DVD and spent days after watching it sad and angry. :cry:

SeaGlass Siren
04-29-2015, 07:31 PM
i also feel like they do not give a fuck. like now that everyone knows, i think they're just trying to bank on the fact that everyone knows. "look at us we hunt dolphins. look at the white dolphin we captured"

AnnaAbyss
04-30-2015, 12:02 AM
There's a nice and fitting saying:

if you want to evaluate the nivel a people's culture has achieved, you need to look at how said people are treating animals.

People who delight in blood and gore and don't place much worth on a human life certainly won't give much on an animal's life.
That goes for all countries.

My god that is perfect. ...Wasn't this a Nietzche quote or something?

Echidna
04-30-2015, 06:47 AM
My god that is perfect. ...Wasn't this a Nietzche quote or something?
Mahatma Gandhi, actually.

I think I heard it first in a documentary about Ancient Egypt. Egypt wins hands-down in that regard. Never before or after in human history were animals regarded as highly (namely, as equal).

He also said:
all of our strife stems from trying to force our opinions on others; and
an eye for an eye; and the whole world goes blind.

AptaMer
04-30-2015, 10:53 AM
It's interesting that that quote came from Ghandi, Echidna. India has recently led the rest of the world on the dolphin captivity issue by declaring dolphins to be "non-human persons" and by banning cetacean captivity parks in India.

http://www.dw.de/dolphins-gain-unprecedented-protection-in-india/a-16834519

Meronica
04-30-2015, 11:51 AM
They're also ignoring an international ban on their BS "scientific" whaling program.

If whales shot oil out of their blowholes, the US would declare this an act of war.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mermaid Harmony
04-30-2015, 02:16 PM
I just went to Japan and visted a zoo there (it was free) it was so sad and depressing I almost cried.

Seatan
04-30-2015, 04:04 PM
Quote goes well for Rome, too. Lions and slaves thrown in rings together to kill each other... Now that's what I call a bloodthirsty culture. Not that I think our Western society is truly better. People still take pleasure in seeing the pain and suffering of others: Just look at reality TV. I have to be honest, I think it is a much worse society that disregards the suffering of humans than that which is cruel to animals. Hence my distaste for the Sea Shepherds and for extreme animal rights movements. If you are incapable of showing love and understanding of your own species then you are not acting on the principles Ghadi espoused even if you do REALLY love animals. If violence against anything is your answer to a problem then you are headed down the same wicked path. Peace, love, patience, humility, and understanding are the only things that change people's views. Forcing someone into stopping something without changing their minds only hardens the heart and will leave them MORE resistant to true change. I feel that we need to have understanding of the reasons behind what Japan does, be they social or economical, and work backward from that to change their hearts rather than be too angry at them. Opinions spoken in angry voices are ignored or thrown out, like the man in the Supreme Court last week that screamed out all homos are going to burn in hell. I am glad he did it because it makes my side, pro gay marriage, look better, but it hurt his own stance. People don't listen to angry people, no matter how righteous their anger is or is not. I hate what Japan does, but we have to embrace them as brothers and sisters if we want to have a chance at changing their views forever.

Silva
05-01-2015, 09:21 AM
^:clap: Well said!

Kishiko
05-01-2015, 11:37 AM
It's sad because a lot of people in Japan have a very high regard for animals. My host family literally wouldn't even swat a bug. And their rabbit died when I was there, and there was this huge ceremony for it. Sad to see the bad people are the ones in power [emoji29]

AptaMer
05-03-2015, 07:29 AM
Thank you for those reminders, Kishiko and Seavanna. One of the highlights of the movie The Cove for me was when they showed video of the dolphin hunt to ordinary Japanese people in the street, and they were as upset as people in any other country. It's important to remember that it's special interests who are trying to keep this hunt going on, not "the Japanese People" That's surely one of the reasons they have tried so hard to prevent people filming it.

Mermaid Galene
05-03-2015, 09:09 AM
At the root of the Taiji slaughter is greed and power at the top, and need and powerlessness at the bottom: the same old formula that is destroying nature in every corner of the world. The people who actually perform the horrific murders of these dolphins are just trying to stay afloat financially and don't see a better way to make money. They have become hardened and callous because of this need and because of centuries of tradition, so they simply don't recognize the intelligence and emotions of cetaceans. They need to be shown there are other, better ways to earn income.

The policymakers at higher levels want animals to just be a resource that they can squander at will to promote their own wealth and solidify their positions of power. They need to be shown that the rest of the world finds the Taiji slaughter cruel and unthinkably barbaric and that there will be economic consequences to its continuation.

There needs to be an awakening at the top and at the bottom of the socioeconomic chain that sets these events in motion. The only power we animal rights advocates have is information - getting it out, via the Internet and other media, to the regular people in Japan (including Taiji) and around the world - and our voices as voters. We need to encourage our governments to put pressure on Japan's bureaucrats, whether it be economic sanctions or bad press, to end the Japanese war on Cetaceans.

Echidna
05-03-2015, 10:04 AM
good luck with that.
Bad press?...

ever heard of the massacres of Nanjing?
The perpetrators of the biggest warcrimes of that invasion are revered in Japan as shintoist gods.
People who did timed mass head chop-offs as sport, as well as "who cuts out an embryo out of its mother's womb the fastest" are so callous they won't ever give a damn about another species.

Yes, I'm aware it has been a while and this is not the general japanese populace, but the general populace obviously wasn't that horrified, or they wouldn't revere these guys as gods til today.

Japan always did their own thing regardless of what the rest of the world thinks, says, or wants.

Mermaid Momo
05-03-2015, 01:51 PM
You do realize that even an average Japanese person has never heard of that right? The Japanese government just like any other government is known for teaching only certain things in their curriculum and letting other things fade to the wind. And US soldiers did exactly the same exact things you listed here on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, as did a lot of other countries during a time of war against their enemies. Your post just sort of reads " oh those horrible J*ps, don't give a fuck all of them. They're terrible."
(Yes I am aware J*p is a slur which is why I censored it)
I know you probably didn't mean it to be that way,but that's basically what it sounds like you're saying. Like because of something that happened the whole Japanese population is slime.

Echidna
05-03-2015, 03:46 PM
You do realize that even an average Japanese person has never heard of that right?

How do you know?
Personally, I'm aquainted with only 2 Japanese, but both of them have heard of it.

As to the rest, no I didn't say it that way, you READ it that way.

Mermaid Momo
05-03-2015, 04:00 PM
I know because I've attended a Japanese school. I know because I've been to Japan.

Echidna
05-03-2015, 04:13 PM
And you asked everyone if they heard of it, and they all said no?
Whatever.

SeaGlass Siren
05-04-2015, 02:39 PM
a friend of mine just came back from living in japan. seems like most japanese are clueless. the one that i do personally know lives here in toronto and she really doesn't care :\

MerMel
05-11-2015, 10:35 PM
if only i had merpowers... id join The "eco pirates" and do something about it.

Capt Nemo
05-22-2015, 12:06 AM
Those that live by the sword get killed by the swords of those who don't!

Lucinda
08-19-2015, 01:48 AM
Now if everyone who cares about dolphins would sign the following petition, there's a fair chance the slaughter might end:
http://stopthebloodbath.afd.org.au/petition

It's not long until it starts again (beginning of September). But it won't happen if the local governor decides not to issue a permit for the hunt. This is why he needs convincing and that's why they have been collecting signatures to deliver to him. I believe that this petition has a lot of potential seeing that it's aimed at the person making the actual decision. He's already been getting updates about the signatures, so please sign and let yourself be counted!

Echidna
08-19-2015, 07:45 AM
Signed.
I just hope that a petition is enough.

Why are there no financial and economical embargos?
I'm sure that'd impress them way more.

Princess Anouk
08-20-2015, 04:55 AM
Signed it and shared it at my facebook page.
I really love dolphins, I really don't understand why people would kill these sweet, beautiful animals!

Lucinda
08-20-2015, 11:59 AM
Why are there no financial and economical embargos?
I'm sure that'd impress them way more.

Actually, I think embargos would only highten the tension. I read somewhere that the dolphin and whale hunting was Japan's way of getting back at the international community after Japan had been promised the fishing rights for an area out in the ocean somewhere but ultimately didn't get the rights. If only I could remember where I read that. But basically, their hunting of cetaceans would be their way of saying to other countries "you don't tell us what to do and how to handle our business". If only they'd realise that this isn't about other countries versus Japan, it's about humans versus other living creatures.

Echidna
08-20-2015, 03:35 PM
I just wish there would be more one could do.

I shared the petition on FB.
Some of the mers with a huge followerbase, please share it too, we still need many more signatures and it's less than 2 weeks before it's too late.

Lucinda
08-23-2015, 03:12 AM
There are currently 62 000 signatures. Thank you Echidna and Anouk for sharing the petition. Only eight days left to reach the goal of 100 000 signatures.

Echidna
08-23-2015, 12:26 PM
I hope they turn it in regardless if they don't manage the 100.000.
It's an arbitrary number anyway.

Lucinda
08-26-2015, 04:09 AM
Actually, I think embargos would only highten the tension. I read somewhere that the dolphin and whale hunting was Japan's way of getting back at the international community after Japan had been promised the fishing rights for an area out in the ocean somewhere but ultimately didn't get the rights. If only I could remember where I read that. But basically, their hunting of cetaceans would be their way of saying to other countries "you don't tell us what to do and how to handle our business". If only they'd realise that this isn't about other countries versus Japan, it's about humans versus other living creatures.

OK. It think this is where I read it: http://www.csun.edu/~kh246690/whaling.pdf
Having re-read it now, I think I might have gotten my facts a bit wrong. The US was at one point trying to coax Japan into accepting the IWC moratorium on whaling. The US was in exchange offerering Japan fishing rights within the US Exclusive Economic Zone. But Japan was pretty much into whaling before this, and afterwards, despite making this deal with the US, Japan kept on whaling under the guise of "scientific research".

This article also brings up a few interesting things: Environmental organizations in Japan excert very little influence on the desicion-makers within the country (unlike in most western countries). Most of the people making these desicions seem to be bureaucrats as opposed to poticians (who by contrast can be swayed by public opinion). Other things that seem to be hampering conservation efforts is the fact that they seem to be equating whales (and presumably dolphins too) with fish. If you think fish are stupid creatures, and think whales are like fish... then ergo whales must be stupid too and not worth saving. A third problem seems to be that far too many Japanese seem to see whaling as an integral part of their culture, and therefore the practice must be protected regardless of whether it's actually meaningful (it's not even profitable).

Petition update: 73 000 signatures with six days to go.

Lucinda
08-31-2015, 04:36 AM
Petition update: Now at 99 600 signatures (only one day left).

Echidna
08-31-2015, 03:31 PM
We made it- it's over 101.000 now.

Thanks all who signed and shared!
Let's hope it will be good for something.

Update Edit:
They haven't closed the petition yet, their new goal is 120.000.

Princess Anouk
09-11-2015, 03:56 AM
Damnit! Those horrible @$$-holes are killing dolphins anyway! I guess the petition didn't work...

Echidna
09-11-2015, 06:42 AM
Yea, I didn't hold my breath since I know how petitions (also called paper-mach here) are handled by most people:
read, laugh, throw in garbage bin.

There is only one thing that is stronger in humans than greed, btw.
And it's not paper.

Lucinda
09-11-2015, 08:19 AM
Oh well. At least we tried. :thinks:

At least someone in Japan gives a toss about doplhins:
http://www.japantoday.com/category/national/view/taiji-whale-museum-quits-japan-aquarium-body-over-dolphin-hunt-ban
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/may/20/japanese-aquariums-vote-to-stop-buying-taiji-dolphins-hunt

The country's aquarium body had put a ban on aquariums accepting live dolphins captured from the hunts like these. Unfortunately, Taiji's musuem went and withdrew from this institution just so that the can ignore the ban. :doh:
But this proves that there are at least some decision makers in the country who are for banning these kinds of practises.

MerMel
09-11-2015, 10:38 PM
Captain Nemo

SeaGlass Siren
09-12-2015, 08:36 AM
Mel to be fair not all japanese people partake in this hunt. Don't condemn the whole country for the actions of a few bombaclots. And actually japan is one if the greenest places to live. Might want to think about what you said

Winged Mermaid
09-12-2015, 07:20 PM
For as bad as it sounds, sometimes the only way to stop the japs ignorance and disgrace to the environment is for someone to pull a captain nemo with a mk84 up their screws.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Racial slurs and hate speech is not allowed on this forum. This is a warning. Post something like this again and action will be taken on your account. I highly encourage you to go back and edit your post.

Lucinda
09-16-2015, 06:59 AM
Yea, I didn't hold my breath since I know how petitions (also called paper-mach here) are handled by most people:
read, laugh, throw in garbage bin.

There is only one thing that is stronger in humans than greed, btw.
And it's not paper.

Actually, that petition wasn't completely pointless. By signing it, you're not only showing your approval for the ban but you're also indirectly supporting Australia for Dolphins (which is running that particular petition). This organization had threatened to take World Association of Zoos and Aquariums (Waza) to court over Taiji, which lead them to ban aquariums from buying live dolphins captured in drive hunts (such as the Taiji hunts). As a result the Japanese Association of Zoos and Aquariums (Jaza), which is a member of Waza, had to ban it too in order to keep their membership.

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/mar/24/worlds-top-zoo-organisation-accused-of-links-to-taiji-dolphin-slaughter-in-japan

AptaMer
09-18-2015, 05:54 AM
Just found out something I missed back in May. The Japanese Association of Zoos and Aquariums (http://www.jaza.jp/english.html) (JAZA) banned buying dolphins from the Taiji hunt

I was also surprised to find that Japan, a fairly small country, has 54 marine parks. That's more than all of North America. Only 37 of the parks are JAZA members, so there are 17 that can still keep on buying Taiji dolphins. I think, though, that the international pressure is slowly having results.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/05/150527-taiji-dolphins-hunt-cove-japan-killing-animals/

AptaMer
07-01-2016, 07:03 AM
And in a new round of weirdness, Amazon Japan got caught selling whale meat products online, but has been forced to delete the listings after exposure by UK activists, and a huge email protest campaign to Amazon's headquarters.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2012/feb/24/amazon-whale-meat-japan

Whale bacon- that's just gross :thumbdown:

Khaleesi Daenerys
07-03-2016, 02:05 AM
They're also ignoring an international ban on their BS "scientific" whaling program.

If whales shot oil out of their blowholes, the US would declare this an act of war.

It's the U.N. who is supposed to enforce that, the U.N. is a F**ing joke, Japan is laughing all the way to the bank.
Did you see what environment they have been keeping that poor elephant in since it was a baby? Japanese zoo goers were interviewed and all they said was, Oh I don't want the elephant to go to a sanctuary I want it to stay here so I can look at it once in awhile.
That poor elephant is isolated on a small square of cement, that's it.

Khaleesi Daenerys
07-03-2016, 02:22 AM
And in a new round of weirdness, Amazon Japan got caught selling whale meat products online, but has been forced to delete the listings after exposure by UK activists, and a huge email protest campaign to Amazon's headquarters.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2012/feb/24/amazon-whale-meat-japan

Whale bacon- that's just gross :thumbdown:

Now they're trying to get away with selling to other countries... The U.N. needs to step up and do something about this whaling Japan is doing. Seriously the majority of the whales they killed are pregnant females, I believe the count I read was somewhere around a thousand pregnant females, plus they are going to be doing this once a year for six months at a time, or six weeks?, and aim to kill the same number or higher of PREGNANT females.
If this keeps going on we are looking at an extinction of this peaceful species!!!!

AptaMer
01-15-2017, 10:53 PM
So the latest news is that the Sea Shepherd helicopter crew was able to catch some Japanese whalers red-handed killing a minke whale illegally in Australia's whale sanctuary zone.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2017/jan/15/photos-japanese-whalers-killing-minke-sanctuary-says-sea-shepherd

These people just won't quit.

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 10:34 PM
Дрем (http://audiobookkeeper.ru/book/370)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 10:35 PM
270 (http://cottagenet.ru/plan/370)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 10:36 PM
носо (http://eyesvision.ru/lectures/102)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 10:37 PM
CHAP (http://eyesvisions.com)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 10:39 PM
сбор (http://factoringfee.ru/t/760138)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 10:40 PM
Соко (http://filmzones.ru/t/279678)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 10:41 PM
Hans (http://gadwall.ru/t/355783)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 10:42 PM
Deok (http://gaffertape.ru/t/621309)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 10:43 PM
Muza (http://gageboard.ru/t/797306)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 10:44 PM
Ньюн (http://gagrule.ru/t/313140)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 10:46 PM
член (http://gallduct.ru/t/813994)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 10:47 PM
Atla (http://galvanometric.ru/t/392047)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 10:48 PM
Crys (http://gangforeman.ru/t/304835)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 10:49 PM
Mich (http://gangwayplatform.ru/t/668041)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 10:50 PM
XVII (http://garbagechute.ru/t/959640)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 10:52 PM
Will (http://gardeningleave.ru/t/267435)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 10:53 PM
Auro (http://gascautery.ru/t/831958)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 10:54 PM
Вели (http://gashbucket.ru/t/300822)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 10:55 PM
Lesl (http://gasreturn.ru/t/835979)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 10:56 PM
Magm (http://gatedsweep.ru/t/559372)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 10:57 PM
Лилл (http://gaugemodel.ru/t/835862)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 10:59 PM
*аби (http://gaussianfilter.ru/t/813015)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:00 PM
Lubo (http://gearpitchdiameter.ru/t/674578)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:01 PM
Rond (http://geartreating.ru/t/644324)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:02 PM
Deko (http://generalizedanalysis.ru/t/568083)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:03 PM
Pens (http://generalprovisions.ru/t/559023)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:04 PM
Toma (http://geophysicalprobe.ru/t/559694)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:06 PM
Carr (http://geriatricnurse.ru/t/139610)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:07 PM
Tean (http://getintoaflap.ru/t/139679)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:08 PM
Beau (http://getthebounce.ru/t/138400)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:09 PM
Крут (http://habeascorpus.ru/t/663779)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:10 PM
Norm (http://habituate.ru/t/750467)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:12 PM
Cred (http://hackedbolt.ru/t/355332)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:13 PM
ВТре (http://hackworker.ru/t/671881)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:14 PM
Федо (http://hadronicannihilation.ru/t/670221)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:15 PM
Robe (http://haemagglutinin.ru/t/664628)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:16 PM
Juic (http://hailsquall.ru/t/142530)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:17 PM
Oral (http://hairysphere.ru/t/450634)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:19 PM
Pant (http://halforderfringe.ru/t/561372)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:20 PM
Nive (http://halfsiblings.ru/t/562359)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:21 PM
Pale (http://hallofresidence.ru/t/562487)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:22 PM
Oral (http://haltstate.ru/t/450636)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:23 PM
Mint (http://handcoding.ru/t/640692)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:24 PM
Jorg (http://handportedhead.ru/t/847642)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:26 PM
Zewa (http://handradar.ru/t/561771)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:27 PM
Venu (http://handsfreetelephone.ru/t/138260)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:28 PM
Меша (http://hangonpart.ru/t/342550)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:29 PM
Mari (http://haphazardwinding.ru/t/504263)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:30 PM
Юрье (http://hardalloyteeth.ru/t/363405)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:32 PM
досу (http://hardasiron.ru/t/371792)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:33 PM
Amar (http://hardenedconcrete.ru/t/566601)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:34 PM
XIII (http://harmonicinteraction.ru/t/438911)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:35 PM
Bonu (http://hartlaubgoose.ru/t/140979)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:36 PM
Boog (http://hatchholddown.ru/t/527998)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:37 PM
What (http://haveafinetime.ru/t/524735)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:39 PM
Soul (http://hazardousatmosphere.ru/t/167594)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:40 PM
зако (http://headregulator.ru/t/304559)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:41 PM
Ermi (http://heartofgold.ru/t/674413)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:42 PM
Alan (http://heatageingresistance.ru/t/358240)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:43 PM
мате (http://heatinggas.ru/t/786801)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:44 PM
Howa (http://heavydutymetalcutting.ru/t/619426)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:46 PM
Niki (http://jacketedwall.ru/t/602588)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:47 PM
lila (http://japanesecedar.ru/t/601489)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:48 PM
noin (http://jibtypecrane.ru/t/606116)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:49 PM
Vien (http://jobabandonment.ru/t/603147)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:50 PM
Loyd (http://jobstress.ru/t/603134)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:52 PM
молн (http://jogformation.ru/t/607688)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:53 PM
Хода (http://jointcapsule.ru/t/671685)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:54 PM
судь (http://jointsealingmaterial.ru/t/787165)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:55 PM
Кост (http://journallubricator.ru/t/378521)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:56 PM
Glen (http://juicecatcher.ru/t/528330)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:57 PM
Micr (http://junctionofchannels.ru/t/428172)

xaccer2
01-15-2024, 11:59 PM
Mich (http://justiciablehomicide.ru/t/344638)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:00 AM
Buzz (http://juxtapositiontwin.ru/t/345795)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:01 AM
Hous (http://kaposidisease.ru/t/631758)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:02 AM
MMIV (http://keepagoodoffing.ru/t/639141)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:03 AM
*осс (http://keepsmthinhand.ru/t/609942)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:05 AM
Edwa (http://kentishglory.ru/t/668582)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:06 AM
Thin (http://kerbweight.ru/t/537079)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:07 AM
Вели (http://kerrrotation.ru/t/487565)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:08 AM
Isaa (http://keymanassurance.ru/t/349779)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:09 AM
Евтю (http://keyserum.ru/t/671717)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:10 AM
Rusi (http://kickplate.ru/t/157837)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:12 AM
Zone (http://killthefattedcalf.ru/t/604864)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:13 AM
кара (http://kilowattsecond.ru/t/605657)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:14 AM
Zone (http://kingweakfish.ru/t/608942)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:15 AM
прес (http://kinozones.ru/film/370)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:16 AM
Miyo (http://kleinbottle.ru/t/610841)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:18 AM
Zone (http://kneejoint.ru/t/604998)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:19 AM
Zone (http://knifesethouse.ru/t/611734)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:20 AM
43A8 (http://knockonatom.ru/t/607047)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:21 AM
LAPI (http://knowledgestate.ru/t/604792)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:22 AM
Сард (http://kondoferromagnet.ru/t/660472)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:23 AM
XVII (http://labeledgraph.ru/t/1048524)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:25 AM
меня (http://laborracket.ru/t/158066)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:26 AM
куль (http://labourearnings.ru/t/422203)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:27 AM
Fabr (http://labourleasing.ru/t/568071)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:28 AM
Фили (http://laburnumtree.ru/t/813102)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:29 AM
Ярос (http://lacingcourse.ru/t/764382)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:30 AM
Aino (http://lacrimalpoint.ru/t/816108)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:32 AM
слог (http://lactogenicfactor.ru/t/793160)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:33 AM
газе (http://lacunarycoefficient.ru/t/487512)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:34 AM
Nora (http://ladletreatediron.ru/t/298057)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:35 AM
Bold (http://laggingload.ru/t/468748)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:36 AM
Фран (http://laissezaller.ru/t/469159)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:38 AM
Logi (http://lambdatransition.ru/t/391493)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:39 AM
XVII (http://laminatedmaterial.ru/t/343222)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:40 AM
орде (http://lammasshoot.ru/t/487572)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:41 AM
пере (http://lamphouse.ru/t/645984)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:42 AM
расс (http://lancecorporal.ru/t/468493)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:43 AM
авто (http://lancingdie.ru/t/298882)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:45 AM
Гесс (http://landingdoor.ru/t/474069)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:46 AM
чело (http://landmarksensor.ru/t/754759)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:47 AM
Харк (http://landreform.ru/t/676794)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:48 AM
Terr (http://landuseratio.ru/t/664611)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:49 AM
Павл (http://languagelaboratory.ru/t/760539)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:50 AM
клей (http://largeheart.ru/shop/1160162)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:52 AM
Пано (http://lasercalibration.ru/shop/179439)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:53 AM
21-6 (http://laserlens.ru/lase_zakaz/378)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:54 AM
Jema (http://laserpulse.ru/shop/589397)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:55 AM
Roma (http://laterevent.ru/shop/1030537)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:56 AM
Elec (http://latrinesergeant.ru/shop/451928)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:58 AM
NVRS (http://layabout.ru/shop/99666)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 12:59 AM
пуль (http://leadcoating.ru/shop/100851)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:00 AM
Жори (http://leadingfirm.ru/shop/103469)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:01 AM
Nick (http://learningcurve.ru/shop/348691)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:02 AM
3800 (http://leaveword.ru/shop/146321)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:03 AM
desi (http://machinesensible.ru/shop/136018)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:05 AM
инст (http://magneticequator.ru/shop/269806)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:06 AM
Banc (http://magnetotelluricfield.ru/shop/146122)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:07 AM
ESKT (http://mailinghouse.ru/shop/102870)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:08 AM
Vanb (http://majorconcern.ru/shop/268506)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:09 AM
обор (http://mammasdarling.ru/shop/159248)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:10 AM
News (http://managerialstaff.ru/shop/159405)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:12 AM
ABL0 (http://manipulatinghand.ru/shop/613304)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:13 AM
мета (http://manualchoke.ru/shop/597601)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:14 AM
курс (http://medinfobooks.ru/book/370)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:15 AM
Cool (http://mp3lists.ru/item/370)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:16 AM
Vali (http://nameresolution.ru/shop/344369)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:17 AM
Educ (http://naphtheneseries.ru/shop/104440)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:19 AM
рамк (http://narrowmouthed.ru/shop/456425)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:20 AM
изда (http://nationalcensus.ru/shop/269240)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:21 AM
Кита (http://naturalfunctor.ru/shop/100090)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:22 AM
Кита (http://navelseed.ru/shop/100633)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:23 AM
буты (http://neatplaster.ru/shop/454088)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:24 AM
Wind (http://necroticcaries.ru/shop/27563)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:26 AM
Wind (http://negativefibration.ru/shop/178508)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:27 AM
Snow (http://neighbouringrights.ru/shop/177015)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:28 AM
Acer (http://objectmodule.ru/shop/108367)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:29 AM
Clat (http://observationballoon.ru/shop/10468)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:30 AM
Pana (http://obstructivepatent.ru/shop/98158)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:31 AM
Spir (http://oceanmining.ru/shop/395113)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:33 AM
Yarr (http://octupolephonon.ru/shop/571294)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:34 AM
*айк (http://offlinesystem.ru/shop/147614)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:35 AM
Звон (http://offsetholder.ru/shop/200236)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:36 AM
Wind (http://olibanumresinoid.ru/shop/147087)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:37 AM
Лит* (http://onesticket.ru/shop/379081)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:39 AM
Лит* (http://packedspheres.ru/shop/579499)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:40 AM
Pete (http://pagingterminal.ru/shop/680630)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:41 AM
Фрау (http://palatinebones.ru/shop/202991)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:42 AM
дисс (http://palmberry.ru/shop/204892)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:43 AM
Лит* (http://papercoating.ru/shop/580698)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:44 AM
Кацу (http://paraconvexgroup.ru/shop/684952)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:46 AM
Буни (http://parasolmonoplane.ru/shop/1166230)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:47 AM
Jame (http://parkingbrake.ru/shop/1166353)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:48 AM
Вишн (http://partfamily.ru/shop/1165327)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:49 AM
*гли (http://partialmajorant.ru/shop/1168009)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:50 AM
Абра (http://quadrupleworm.ru/shop/1489105)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:51 AM
Anto (http://qualitybooster.ru/shop/247847)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:53 AM
Bird (http://quasimoney.ru/shop/593628)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:54 AM
Иллю (http://quenchedspark.ru/shop/593764)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:55 AM
Will (http://quodrecuperet.ru/shop/931050)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:56 AM
Toyo (http://rabbetledge.ru/shop/1071018)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:57 AM
Худи (http://radialchaser.ru/shop/166503)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 01:58 AM
Чмут (http://radiationestimator.ru/shop/448251)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 02:00 AM
(192 (http://railwaybridge.ru/shop/348233)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 02:01 AM
Pulp (http://randomcoloration.ru/shop/510370)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 02:02 AM
Попк (http://rapidgrowth.ru/shop/636331)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 02:03 AM
бере (http://rattlesnakemaster.ru/shop/1076241)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 02:04 AM
Мака (http://reachthroughregion.ru/shop/175372)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 02:05 AM
рабо (http://readingmagnifier.ru/shop/447877)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 02:07 AM
Exte (http://rearchain.ru/shop/620509)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 02:08 AM
Манг (http://recessioncone.ru/shop/513663)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 02:09 AM
Габу (http://recordedassignment.ru/shop/879004)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 02:10 AM
Хуса (http://rectifiersubstation.ru/shop/1052383)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 02:11 AM
возр (http://redemptionvalue.ru/shop/1059092)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 02:12 AM
Курб (http://reducingflange.ru/shop/1672580)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 02:14 AM
Gerd (http://referenceantigen.ru/shop/1692504)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 02:15 AM
Смет (http://regeneratedprotein.ru/shop/1248646)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 02:16 AM
Tech (http://reinvestmentplan.ru/shop/121460)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 02:17 AM
Moir (http://safedrilling.ru/shop/1793560)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 02:18 AM
Gurd (http://sagprofile.ru/shop/1046122)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 02:19 AM
*амз (http://salestypelease.ru/shop/1065272)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 02:21 AM
Jewe (http://samplinginterval.ru/shop/1417403)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 02:22 AM
реда (http://satellitehydrology.ru/shop/1457404)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 02:23 AM
авто (http://scarcecommodity.ru/shop/1439712)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 02:24 AM
Fran (http://scrapermat.ru/shop/1457467)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 02:25 AM
Гриз (http://screwingunit.ru/shop/1492349)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 02:26 AM
keys (http://seawaterpump.ru/shop/180046)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 02:28 AM
Махм (http://secondaryblock.ru/shop/249674)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 02:29 AM
Каба (http://secularclergy.ru/shop/273213)

xaccer2
01-16-2024, 02:30 AM
Иллю (http://seismicefficiency.ru/shop/41815)