PDA

View Full Version : Tail Rack diy?

Mermaid Sirenia
05-17-2015, 05:39 PM
Hi guys! (Not sure if put in right forum so feel free to move it if it's wrong!) So I am really in need of making a tail rack for my finfolk tail, but have no clue how! It cannot be one that hangs from the wall though, because I'll be moving to CA for college soon and won't be able to put hooks in the wall, so it will need to be a standing tail rack:) please any info and tips on how to do this would be amazing!

Merman Arion
05-17-2015, 05:48 PM
Hi guys! (Not sure if put in right forum so feel free to move it if it's wrong!) So I am really in need of making a tail rack for my finfolk tail, but have no clue how! It cannot be one that hangs from the wall though, because I'll be moving to CA for college soon and won't be able to put hooks in the wall, so it will need to be a standing tail rack:) please any info and tips on how to do this would be amazing!

You could have messaged me on Facebook about that ;)

Everything you need to know is here : http://mernetwork.com/index/showthread.php?3108-%26%239734%3B-Tail-Care-and-Maintenance-The-Official-Thread-%26%239734%3B

I made mine thanks to Iona's tips.

Mermaid Sirenia
05-17-2015, 08:03 PM
You could have messaged me on Facebook about that ;)

Everything you need to know is here : http://mernetwork.com/index/showthread.php?3108-%26%239734%3B-Tail-Care-and-Maintenance-The-Official-Thread-%26%239734%3B

I made mine thanks to Iona's tips.
Ok thanks! I would've messaged you but I didn't know if you knew anything about the standing kind:)

Marlin
05-18-2015, 11:17 AM
I used a PVC setup and a winch to hold the tail to the rack rather than static hooks. Its a freestanding setup and cost me about 55-65 bucks. I've got a few pictures somewhere... I'll see if i can find them

Mermaid Miel
09-12-2015, 05:51 AM

This is my DIY tail draining rack... A padded wire clothes hanger.
It's in my shower cubicle so that any water goes down the drain.
This is not how I store my tail, just for drying.