PDA

View Full Version : Say Something Nice About The Person Above You...

happyguava
12-19-2011, 09:43 PM
With Christmas coming up, I thought it would be nice to share a bit of love in the community :)

The idea is simple - you make a post saying a nice thing about the person who posted above you, and the next person says something nice about you and so on. It can be anything - they're funny, you like their website, they have good fashion sense… whatever. Just spread some love and make someone smile :)

Feel free to skip me, since I'm not that active on the forums so people probably don't have anything to say :P

Go!

Alveric
12-19-2011, 10:54 PM
On the other hand, you did come up with a sweet idea!

Alveric

taom
12-19-2011, 11:07 PM
Happyguava, you are awesome because you are other centered. I love that you came up with this idea. It is so kind and wonderful and it reflects on you.

Alveric , you're a total boss at drawing! I love the way you form your characters and the colors you use are bright without being overly so.

SireniaSolaris
12-19-2011, 11:22 PM
taom, based on what I've seen posted, you seem to have an excellent head on your shoulders, you seem to be able to handle tough situations with calm and grace, and all in all, I think your family is super lucky to have such a thoughful mer daughter/sister :) Happy Holidays to you! <3

Alveric
12-19-2011, 11:27 PM
Thank you Taum for the nice compliments. I have to be honest, however, and say that those pictures were commissioned by me as illustrations for my stories. I didn't draw them, but I did write the stories they're based on. :-) The artist's name is Robet Xu, and he is quite good. Sorry, my fault.

Alveric

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
12-20-2011, 02:41 AM
Alveric, I always look forward to reading your thoughts and ideas and responses on the message boards.

SireniaSolaris, I don't know you very well yet, but anyone who can be a children's entertainer, bellydancer, mermaid making your own tails, and mother of a one-year-old is pretty spectacular in my book.

Odette
12-24-2011, 02:25 AM
joy&raptorsunrestrained, dont know you well, but your love for fantasy things is inspiring. makes me wanna play with story ideas =)

Neria
12-29-2011, 02:45 AM
Odette, you seem patient (you took the time to read my story :)) and encouraging (you gave me some great advice)