PDA

View Full Version : The usual wait time?

Mermaid Romy
06-10-2015, 07:45 PM
Hey-o!

So I'm probably just being silly, and there is still about a month to go till my tail is supposed to ship, but I was wondering how long it took for people's orders to go from 'PENDING' in the order status to...something else?
I'm not hugely fussed, I know it's busy summer season in America, but I was just curious. And if it still hasn't changed after the month is up, is it rude for me to shoot them a quick email and just ask how things are going?

Mermaid Romy

Mermaid Wesley
06-10-2015, 07:51 PM
Who is making your tail?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MerEmma
06-10-2015, 08:09 PM
It's posted in Mertailor's section. Mertailor's wait times are very unreliable, check out the review section for some ideas?

Ashe
06-10-2015, 08:10 PM
Who is making your tail?

It's in Mertailor's discussion category, I'm guessing that would be the maker ;D

Sephina
06-10-2015, 08:37 PM
Yeah, his wait times are super unreliable, mine was almost 4 months past the estimated date.

Mermaid Mystery
06-10-2015, 09:45 PM
both of mine took about 3 months

Mermaid Wesley
06-10-2015, 09:55 PM
It's posted in Mertailor's section. Mertailor's wait times are very unreliable, check out the review section for some ideas?

Oh ok. I'm on my phone and didn't see :)

Mermaid Romy
06-11-2015, 04:23 AM
Yeah, his wait times are super unreliable, mine was almost 4 months past the estimated date.

Whoa, 4 months D: Gosh that's a long time. Though on the bright side: if mine takes that long it should arrive around my birthday and summer time which means I can take it down to the beach for it's first swim!!

Mermaid Romy
06-11-2015, 04:24 AM
I've had a countdown on my phone since I ordered in April. So it should be ready to ship by July [that's 3 months] but yeah it still says pending :1 Can't wait for it to arrive!