PDA

View Full Version : Coming to Dallas for Mercademy Pro Workshops

AniaR
06-16-2015, 10:02 AM
Don't forget! All my mers in the Texas area, there will be a professional workshop from Aug 3rd-8th where Sean and I will be presenting 3 workshops! There will also be other awesome workshops, swims, fun and social stuff! It's a lot like a con- a great chance to meet other mers and network- but you'll also walk away (or swim away) with a lot of new skills and training! http://www.lauralwatson.com/mercademyProfessional.html

I am so excited. I've never been to Texas before. Can't wait to meet local mers :)

Sherielle
06-16-2015, 10:32 AM
Don't forget! All my mers in the Texas area, there will be a professional workshop from Aug 3rd-8th where Sean and I will be presenting 3 workshops! There will also be other awesome workshops, swims, fun and social stuff! It's a lot like a con- a great chance to meet other mers and network- but you'll also walk away (or swim away) with a lot of new skills and training! http://www.lauralwatson.com/mercademyProfessional.html

I am so excited. I've never been to Texas before. Can't wait to meet local mers :)I'm going to try to see if I can get up there that weekend for this.

Trade Winds
06-16-2015, 04:13 PM
Finally, something big where I live. (Even tho the appeal of a mermaid school is practically nonexistent for me. I just want to see some mers.) Edit...(Just looked at the prices, haha, nope. Maybe if a lot of us go we can organize some after-con event where we all chill and whatnot.)

AniaR
06-16-2015, 04:17 PM
There's loads of individual events too. You can pay for it all or just the ones you want

mermaid_ashes
06-16-2015, 04:26 PM
I might try for some of the individual classes. $700 is just a lot to spend. :( we will see. :)

AniaR
06-16-2015, 04:33 PM
500 early tickets I think but includes all activities and transportation

Lotus the Mermaid
06-21-2015, 05:01 AM

I am so excited. I've never been to Texas before. Can't wait to meet local mers :)

I really hope you like it here! I've heard from many out-of-towners that Texas is so friendly, it can be off-putting to some. Haha The sales clerks will always ask you how you're doing, even in big cities. I didn't realize that was strange until I heard it from others. Just thought I'd give you a heads-up so you know what you're in for!

I know Laura! She's awesome! If my hubs and I can afford to be there, we will! <3

P.S. I'm super appreciative of all you do, and the fact that you and Sean are taking the time to share your mermaid magic with us in the Lone Star state! :D <3

Mermaid Enora
06-22-2015, 01:16 AM
aghhhhh.....something mer related finally comes to Texas and I'm out of the country. :/ sniff.....
hopefully/maybe it all happens again next year.

Hope you have fun visiting us in the south! It'll be hot in August, at least well into the 90s.

Seatan
06-22-2015, 12:14 PM
Yeah, I am totally bummed that this is happening THREE DAYS after I move to Honduras. *sigh*

Mermaid Enora
08-20-2015, 06:49 PM
I've been out of town but never saw anything about this on any social media. How'd it turn out?

AniaR
08-21-2015, 01:30 AM
It was postponed to next summer!

Mermaid Enora
08-21-2015, 07:03 AM
It was postponed to next summer!
Ah ok. Sorry to hear it was postponed. Hopefully I'll be in town during it next summer!