PDA

View Full Version : I give up. Hate can win, I'll complain. Loudly.

Pages : [1] 2

SIF
07-18-2015, 05:21 AM
Does anyone know that sensation whenyou receive life-altering information so horrible it hurts and youstart to cry and then have to stifle a scream of AGONY coming fromyour core? The number of times I have felt this in the last few daysshould be a crime.
In either November or December of 2013my parents made the greatest Grad/Career/happiness restarter gift anyparent could. They bought a Purple Rainbow Tail for me, because ichose the company for the cause they support. I was told it'd be doneby late Feb/early March, then mid-April then late may, then June andit finally arrived in August. Some of this can be fogiven because hermoulds WOULD NOT cure properly.(I'm sure we all remember)
Jazz is great with communication,until problems arise. I had to cancel several interviews with theOregon Aquariums, to the point i doubt Newport will communicate withme even if I DO get another tail, and several young girls' (and ayoung boy's) birthday guest. She offered to send a make-up for lostgigs and we moved on.
The tail arrives in late August. Iuse it for 35 minutes in the pool at La Salle appartments inbeaverton OR. I used it twice more at that pool. Once for an hour andand 50 and once for closing on an hour. The fourth use was at theTualitin Hills Parks And Rec. Pool on Walker Rd. in Beaverton. Thefifth was a 26 minute photo shoot at Edmonds Beach near Seattle,which made the Edmonds paper. At this point, not only have severalholes been opened and patched after brief pool encounters, andmessages sent to Jazz about them, it becomes very evident that themonofins has been falling away from the fluke because of a lack ofdrainage points(as in none).
We open the fluke for repairs. Almost300 dollars worth of repair work later, because my mum couldn't findE-6000 for under 12dollars at the time, we learn that we haven't beenset up with the right pieces. Either a Rapid or Wave was used in thetail, without anything between the plastic and silicon, so it neverwould have stuck long anyway with hydro-flow through the fin. Thereweren't any drainage holes because there weren't any passages leftfor the water, thus the giant water bubble I swam with uses 3&4.
A few days ago, i messaged somelovely Mers who are fairly experienced in tail making/repairs and Ifind that to fix it will be another potentially close to a tailcost.followed by my mother letting me know that i likely only got thetail after about 8 months(dec-aug) because my parents had beenharassing Jazz.
(Body-exhausting bawl-out of tearsand gut-wrenching quenched-screams of agony, number one)

I'll be selling "As is" onMernetwork , with several tubes of E-6000 so if anyone has the heartto finish the battle wants a silicon gold-fish base tail they cankeep her and love her. I love her, but i can't keep her aroundanymore. It hurts to look at her and see that my company is in the"non-existance" zone for the second time in my career.
Today, I was on facebook and looked atthe page for my tailmaker and find she's communicating and making newtails just fine. No responses to any texts, emails, messages, orposts I've sent since Sept/Oct of 2014 for me though.

(Body-exhausting bawl-out of tears andgut-wrenching quenched-screams of agony, number two)

It's melodramatic and a little bitjurassic of me, but I'm going to say now that I'm drained. I have nomoney left to pour into a new tail, or restarting my company that wasalmost off to a start again and I have no heart left to scrapetogether what i can from my mediocre bussing job, can drives andanything else before I make it to Basic AirForce Training to find outI haven't scraped enough anyway. No hope. And it's getting REALLYhard to keep my hope in humanity alive.
All for now. Thanks for reading, if youdid. This'll be the last message you see for my attempt to haveSOMETHING happen. Anything. It does hurt to feel ignored, not only byjazz but those continuously applauding her work on the new tails onher page.

Mermaid Lunette
07-18-2015, 05:48 AM
aw, i am very sorry to hear that. that is super awful, i hope a silver lineing finds you soon.

(i know you are super upset and i don't want to derail that at all but you should know that the forum considers it spamming to post several different threads with the same info in it. i donkt mean to be insinsitive to your plight but when you post a thread with the exact same post several times it clutters the forum greatly and is a very large hassle on the admins and other mers. again, so sorry for what you are going through but it would really help everybody out if you focused this issue in one thread.)

Mermaid Lunette
07-18-2015, 05:53 AM
again, just to be clear, very sympathetic and sorry to hear what happened to your tail, it sounds awful, i swear i am not trying to invalidate that, i just know from watching others that it is considered rude to make more then one thread of the exact same info.

AniaR
07-18-2015, 06:08 AM
Sorry to hear about your experience.

I know it is a moot point now but no one should book any kind of interview or event until they have their tail, because regardless of the maker... They get delayed. Even when shipped on time the mail or customs can keep them.

The lack of drainage damaging fluke is also pretty standard. Too many mers don't drain through their waist and just lift their flukes around filled with water putting pressure on them. It'll split any fluke. It is important to note that's pretty standard with tails too . it isn't until recently that tail makers started adding reliable drainage

Most tail makers also have no idea how to glue down a monofin
This is also standard because the monofin inhibits the cure. I think only two commercial tail makers have figured it out and it is kept secret. E6000 is not the cure all people seem to think it is either.... Especially for heavy duty like that.

The thing is you full knowingly bought from a child. She's 14 turning 15 now but she would of just turned 13 at that point. You can't expect the same level and it would of been one of her first tails. All factors in why you pay less for it.

Your issues are standard for less expensive tails. Even mertailor tails do it. So it sounds like a combination of taking a chance on a child tail maker, perhaps not having accurate expectations, common drainage issues, and perhaps not knowing the proper methods of preventing fluke damage when you don't have drainage.

I don't think it would be too hard for someone to add some drainage and patch it up... But photos would certainly help people determine.

I think people reallllly need to keep certain things in perspective when buying from brand new tail makers. You can also at least feel good about the fact that part of the money she makes through tails goes to charity.

AniaR
07-18-2015, 06:10 AM
You're double posting but I thought I'd reply again.

Sorry to hear about your experience. <br />
<br />
I know it is a moot point now but no one should book any kind of interview or event until they have their tail, because regardless of the maker... They get delayed. Even when shipped on time the mail or customs can keep them. <br />
<br />
The lack of drainage damaging fluke is also pretty standard. Too many mers don't drain through their waist and just lift their flukes around filled with water putting pressure on them. It'll split any fluke. It is important to note that's pretty standard with tails too . it isn't until recently that tail makers started adding reliable drainage <br />
<br />
<br />
Most tail makers also have no idea how to glue down a monofin<br />
This is also standard because the monofin inhibits the cure. I think only two commercial tail makers have figured it out and it is kept secret. E6000 is not the cure all people seem to think it is either.... Especially for heavy duty like that. <br />
<br />
The thing is you full knowingly bought from a child. She's 14 turning 15 now but she would of just turned 13 at that point. You can't expect the same level and it would of been one of her first tails. All factors in why you pay less for it. <br />
<br />
Your issues are standard for less expensive tails. Even mertailor tails do it. So it sounds like a combination of taking a chance on a child tail maker, perhaps not having accurate expectations, common drainage issues, and perhaps not knowing the proper methods of preventing fluke damage when you don't have drainage. <br />
<br />
I don't think it would be too hard for someone to add some drainage and patch it up... But photos would certainly help people determine. <br />
<br />
I think people reallllly need to keep certain things in perspective when buying from brand new tail makers. You can also at least feel good about the fact that part of the money she makes through tails goes to charity.

AniaR
07-18-2015, 06:11 AM
You've posted this 3 times now

Mermaid Harmony
07-18-2015, 06:29 AM
I still feel so terrible about this. She was doing great, and then left you with this. :-(

Cordelia
07-18-2015, 10:53 AM
followed by my mother letting me know that i likely only got thetail after about 8 months(dec-aug) because my parents had beenharassing Jazz.

o.O I find this statement a bit disturbing, and perhaps the reason why you haven't been contacted back. I agree with the statements that Raina made, especially about the E6000. Throughout many maker threads, there are repeated posts that nothing adheres to silicone but silicone. The good news now is that there is a lot more information on Mernetwork to help you fix the tail, if that is what you choose to do.

There are more options than silicone tails out there as well, and there are plenty of mers who do gigs in them. You don't need to know how to sew with a fancy sewing machine either. Anyone can learn to hand-stitch from a Youtube video. Thread, needle, scissors, and fabric might run you $200 at Joanne's if you don't bother to take advantage of their coupons.

Ariel-Starfish
07-18-2015, 12:02 PM
This is just so not fair! I hate to read this every time , over and over on this forum. :(

AniaR
07-18-2015, 12:38 PM
I really think people should pause and take context of this situation before hopping all over jazz = bad.

Mermaid Harmony
07-18-2015, 02:27 PM
Guys, Coradion and I talked with Nyssa when we found out about her tail, it was uncured. There wasn't much fixing it period. With anything. E6000 was our best guess for a quick fix (that's what I used to seam up the bottom of my fish butt. Parts of Nyssa's tail were gooey. Like, it was not pretty. Nyssa, you should post pictures.

AniaR
07-18-2015, 02:39 PM
Ah it didn't come across clearly in the post that it was uncured. Perhaps having problems with curing is part of why it took so long, but with Nyssa's parents harassing them ( her words) they just sent it out before figuring it out.

You said jazz was doing so well but at the point of ordering this tail she would of made what, 2? 3? It is unfortunate that the product wasn't great but that's the risk you take with a) a brand new tail maker b) a child. There wasn't any client reviews or anything to know she was doing well.

I see Nyssa asked another person who has only made one tail to make her one in another thread. Perhaps it be better to sell this one off and go with someone more established instead.

( to be fair I do find it confusing why Nyssa was essentially defending Jesse in the other thread but then this here.)

PearlieMae
07-18-2015, 02:45 PM
Maybe Jesse's schedule is open?

Merman Arion
07-18-2015, 02:55 PM
Maybe Jesse's schedule is open?

*trying hard to not laugh* :saynothing:

AniaR
07-18-2015, 03:01 PM
Uncured really sucks though. Not much can be done :(

Mermaid Momo
07-18-2015, 05:18 PM
in the original post, it was left out that the tail was uncured so I do see where Raina was coming from because after reading it I thought of the same thing, that you took a chance with a new tailmaker who is also a child, that you tried to incorrectly fix the tail, and that you probably man-handled a tail with no drainage (tho tbh, I don't have a silicone tail, so my only experience with a tail without drainage was handling my practice neoprene tail without any drainage holes in it.) This is a shame that the tail was uncured though, did you contact Jazz once you received the tail and it was squishy/ you realized that something may have been wrong with the tail? Did you contact her when you had the damage to your tail? Did you contact her to try and get instructions on fixing the fluke after the damage?

Mermaid Momo
07-18-2015, 05:39 PM
can we get a mod/admin in here to delete the repost of these threads and keep the one with the most replies?

Princess Kae-Leah
07-19-2015, 12:21 AM
I'm sorry to hear this about Jazz :( I really like her a lot as a person, but she is still VERY young, probably the youngest professional tailmaker around. I know she passionately wanted to use her love of mermaids to raise money for what truly is a great cause, transgendered youth, but it sounds like she bit off more than she could chew as a relatively inexperienced tailmaker starting a business. The realistic, high-end tails sound so incredibly difficult to make and maintain, with even well-established tailmakers still sometimes churning out the occasional lemon, that she was probably better off selling something easier to make, such as fabric tails or mer-accessories to support her cause. In any case, Jazz does seem like a genuinely kind and smart girl that I second the advice others gave to contact her and explain your problem to her. I'm sure she'd try to do what she can, but she is a busy young lady with a reality show now, so, I suppose she might not have a lot of time now to devote to her tailmaking.

jvry8c
07-19-2015, 09:32 AM
Sorry to hear about that. I know just how much it can suck to pay alot, wait a very long time, and get a sub standard product. Thankfully I'm getting some of my money back. I would stay calm but focused and talk that way to jazzy about getting at least a partial refund as well as constructive criticism about how she could improve her tails.

malinghi
07-20-2015, 01:01 AM
These threads have been merged into one thread.
The threads "I give up. Hate can win, I'll complain. Loudly.", "GRRrrrruhhhhelp?", and "New tail coming online for sale, soon." have been merged into one thread.

Nyssa, I'm very sorry to hear about what happened to you. In the future please do not post redundant threads.

SIF
07-20-2015, 03:38 AM
(you should know that the forum considers it spamming to post several different threads with the same info in it. i donkt mean to be insinsitive to your plight but when you post a thread with the exact same post several times it clutters the forum greatly and is a very large hassle on the admins and other mers. )

That.... IS good to know. Thanks. The interwebs at my home are messed up, so i didn't know until i looked today at the responses/suggestions on what to do that it was here three times. I hope it isn't in MORE places.

SIF
07-20-2015, 03:49 AM
Sorry to hear about your experience.

I know it is a moot point now but no one should book any kind of interview or event until they have their tail, because regardless of the maker... They get delayed. Even when shipped on time the mail or customs can keep them.

The lack of drainage damaging fluke is also pretty standard. Too many mers don't drain through their waist and just lift their flukes around filled with water putting pressure on them. It'll split any fluke. It is important to note that's pretty standard with tails too . it isn't until recently that tail makers started adding reliable drainage

Most tail makers also have no idea how to glue down a monofin
This is also standard because the monofin inhibits the cure. I think only two commercial tail makers have figured it out and it is kept secret. E6000 is not the cure all people seem to think it is either.... Especially for heavy duty like that.

The thing is you full knowingly bought from a child. She's 14 turning 15 now but she would of just turned 13 at that point. You can't expect the same level and it would of been one of her first tails. All factors in why you pay less for it.

Your issues are standard for less expensive tails. Even mertailor tails do it. So it sounds like a combination of taking a chance on a child tail maker, perhaps not having accurate expectations, common drainage issues, and perhaps not knowing the proper methods of preventing fluke damage when you don't have drainage.

I don't think it would be too hard for someone to add some drainage and patch it up... But photos would certainly help people determine.

I looked into delay times when i booked my interviews so they were 6 months out from when i paid in full. You are correct on the risk on a new tail-maker and i like to think the funds went to the cause. I guess I'm mostly wondering what to do, with everything happening, before I have to leave for basic. In Oregon, what really sucks about the whole thing is that I got it at the FAR end of the warm season, just as the chills were creeping back into every air particle and it needed severe help and was in pieces long befor this summer/warm season when i am missing swimming and meet-ups again. I can agree on the E-6000 though. I've also tried D-77(it's an industrial super glue that acts by melting two layers to eah other, but aparently doesn't work on silicons and plastics and Silpoxy after Mermaid Jessica said it may work. I'm lost.

SIF
07-20-2015, 03:51 AM
I wasn't expecting the best quality, but I'd seen jazz's tails and hadn't expected it to fall apart in two uses. I'd also have to check with my parents on price, but it wasn't too much under what is a cheap silicon tail.

AnnaAbyss
07-20-2015, 03:53 AM
Nyssa I'm so sorry to hear about your terrible experience. I can relate to the frustration/anger/sadness. You know that feeling when you want to smash a wall in? Lol.... *Cries*

SIF
07-20-2015, 03:54 AM
I still feel so terrible about this. She was doing great, and then left you with this. :-(

And now is continuing to do great and produce tails that are(to my knowledge) not practically in pieces use two. Harmony, you know how i planned to pamper and baby my tail....

SIF
07-20-2015, 04:24 AM
Cordelia, I can agree with the fabric tail. It was what i started with as a kid(after my dad's jeans with a set of flippers and mini-skirt) and when i built a business the first time, but at this point even 200, because of the Silpoxy, and the E6000(s) and the 77spray for business round #2 I am spent and don't have that much, reliably. (when i do it goes towards rent for the room at my parents home...) :cry::crazy::mad::thinks::help:

AinaR could have a point with the harrasment, but mum informs me they didn't start chiming in until 6 months after paying(after the first interview botch.) and into months 7 and 8.

I was trying to give Jesse the benefit of the doubt. He ran his company several years and people were known to be(often enough) happy with their resulting product. It seems to me he was dealt some stink-sure solid blows and flundered while figuring out what to do to juggle them and their implications/affects on his life. We've all been there, with sisters pulling drama(in portland i believe) to loved ones dying or betraying. I myself was going through similar blows at that point in time until about a month ago, so i sympethized. Didn't know how bad it actually was until people got anry at me.:saynothing:

Jazz doesn't=bad, because of this. It's the facts that i did let her know when holes first started appearing and she responed-ish a few times and then after that was completely un-responsive. I tried to ask questions over email, facebook message and post AND calls and texts, so it hurts to find she is communicating and producing just fine without things falling apart and without fixing the problems that my family most certainly did not pay for.

As much hope that i have that Jesse hasn't obsconded permenantly with everyone's fortunes I have to agree with Arion on what Pearlie said.

To Momo, firstly i love your user. Secondly, I sometimes look back on my neoprene days. Charish them, they come with far less problems when something goes wrong and before then. Third, I'd never man-handle or stand in a silicon tail(unlike weeki-wachi with Jazz's rentals, which i did get to use and were sturdy tails)I know and believed she's capable of quality and it hurts that not only did we pay for it and not get it, but she also won't communicate to fix it.(and boy have i tried)

malinghi, thank you. my system was glitchy and i kept having to post because everything was on the fritz. I apologize for the plethora of copies.

Anna Abyss, "Don't give up."? I'm not very convincing, even to myself, but maybe it will help you to see it written?

SIF
07-20-2015, 04:28 AM
The reference pictures i sent to the experienced Mers with silicons and tail-making will be up when my non-computer brain is on enough to figure out getting them into a different file format so they'll upload.

And just in case she IS still around Mernetwork: JAZZ, I love ya', but i couldn't keep not getting responses. Something has to happen, because i can't look at the husk of my dreams every day when i wake up knowing i can't afford to fix or replace it.

Spindrift
07-22-2015, 06:49 PM
Maybe someone else experienced will be able to repair it for you?

Mermaid Kassandra
07-22-2015, 09:45 PM
Maybe someone else experienced will be able to repair it for you?

It depends on what kind of repairs you need to do: If it's just fixing something broken or patch up/replace little things you can but not cured silicone is a pain!

It depends on what you need to fix that's all maybe from the pictures someone can help and give little advice to handle this thing.

I'm so sorry to hear what happened both as a tailmaker and as a mermaid and member of this community also because I followed Jazz in her journey and I feel affectionate to her (more I thought she was doing good with tails after seeing that last year for the Weeky's calendar they used one of her tails).

jazz2453
08-13-2015, 01:49 PM
I'm really sorry that this happened to your tail. I'm still learning and making mistakes and I probably wasn't ready to sell tails right away, but that's why they were priced so low. I'm glad to say that recently after these posts, we did communicate and I gave you a $400 refund. I hope you are doing well with that money to hopefully have a sustainable and beautiful tail!

Mermaid Momo
08-13-2015, 02:14 PM
To Momo, firstly i love your user. Secondly, I sometimes look back on my neoprene days. Charish them, they come with far less problems when something goes wrong and before then. Third, I'd never man-handle or stand in a silicon tail(unlike weeki-wachi with Jazz's rentals, which i did get to use and were sturdy tails)I know and believed she's capable of quality and it hurts that not only did we pay for it and not get it, but she also won't communicate to fix it.(and boy have i tried)

thanks! by man handling, I didn't mean standing up in it, but lots of swimming and water log in a tail that without drainage holes, will put pressure on the sealed edges and stuff :) hope that clears it up a bit, I know that if someone would spend so much on a tail of their dreams, that they would never intentionally man handle a tail :D

Have you fixed your images yet because I would love to still see them too. If you haven't converted them, you can send them to me if you'd like and I'll convert and post them for you.

Also nice to know you two finally worked it out! are you planning on getting another tail? or will you try to repair this one?

PearlieMae
08-13-2015, 02:24 PM
Hey Jazz! Your mailbox is full!

malinghi
08-13-2015, 08:03 PM
I've been meaning to increase the maximum number of messages that can be stored. There, I just raised it to 150.

Mermaid Wesley
08-13-2015, 09:00 PM
Thanks Nate!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AniaR
08-13-2015, 09:35 PM
I'm really sorry that this happened to your tail. I'm still learning and making mistakes and I probably wasn't ready to sell tails right away, but that's why they were priced so low. I'm glad to say that recently after these posts, we did communicate and I gave you a $400 refund. I hope you are doing well with that money to hopefully have a sustainable and beautiful tail!

well done Jazz :) good luck. It was great seeing you on TV with your tail

SIF
09-10-2016, 02:24 PM

Jazz, I'm not sure if you're on here much anymore, but I thought you should know two things: Things did not get better. The $400 went towards paying my parents back for the tail, my best friend of almost 5 years turned out to have "actually hated you and pretended the whole time" on me, I went to the AirForce and was accused of lying to them about a med i didn't know could also be classified as an anxiety med, put in a holding dormatory until my body attrophied on my "dead-man's waiver" (don't do anything but sleep or eat or sit), sent home looking like a liar, on paper, in the federal database(s) for jobs like the forest service, or teaching and finally, My best friend from Pre-school and my Best friend of almost 9 years have completely iced me out. In sum-up: I've lost my four greatest friends, been federally marked as a fraudulent person(like my ex best friend) and been so swamped in medical bills from recovering from attrophy that I haven't been able to work towards anything, when I can physically work, but paying debt(which is still compiling) and being healthy.

HOWEVER: In all that, I learned that the Mer Community was one I could depend on. I learned more about making tails, recycling materials, avant gaurde/mixed media outlooks, guiding guppies, essentials of company reform, recuperating persona, sewing silicon and gumption. The first thing I did when I got home and was healthy enough to start work was spend my entire savings on a new tail. I'm happy to report that I DID figure out how to fix the tail to be usable, unfortunately after I left for the AF and gave it to one of my Guppies so i fixed it for her, but it did get fixed. I screwed holes into the monofin and bought a yarn needle set and some ("GIMP" string-stuff...) and simply sewed the thing. Water flows openly through the fluke and out the whip-stitch at the bottom, the Dorsal had to be cut the rest of the way out and whip-stitched shut at the butt, but it's almost invisible, especially in the water AND I made my first REALLY happy guppy as SIF.

Without you, I wouldn't have been on the journey I have(mer-wise) and I never would have found the Mersona that is SIF. It's odd, but I can't really thank you enough. Keep up your work for the LGBTQ community and try not to lose your Mersona along the way. Being popular can be tough.

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 01:35 AM
жерт (http://audiobookkeeper.ru/book/702)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 01:37 AM
131 (http://cottagenet.ru/plan/702)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 01:38 AM
хода (http://eyesvision.ru/physics/4)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 01:39 AM
PERF (http://eyesvisions.com)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 01:40 AM
Toni (http://factoringfee.ru/t/1110341)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 01:41 AM
Семе (http://filmzones.ru/t/838061)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 01:43 AM
Исти (http://gadwall.ru/t/832397)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 01:44 AM
Geor (http://gaffertape.ru/t/889729)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 01:45 AM
вопр (http://gageboard.ru/t/935936)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 01:46 AM
Соде (http://gagrule.ru/t/787182)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 01:47 AM
хоро (http://gallduct.ru/t/1151990)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 01:48 AM
Глаз (http://galvanometric.ru/t/760781)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 01:50 AM
Marc (http://gangforeman.ru/t/852080)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 01:51 AM
Комм (http://gangwayplatform.ru/t/1083512)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 01:52 AM
B114 (http://garbagechute.ru/t/1143600)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 01:53 AM
Migu (http://gardeningleave.ru/t/847697)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 01:54 AM
6329 (http://gascautery.ru/t/1143300)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 01:55 AM
E254 (http://gashbucket.ru/t/481623)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 01:57 AM
LI95 (http://gasreturn.ru/t/1143596)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 01:58 AM
Баку (http://gatedsweep.ru/t/664744)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 01:59 AM
нача (http://gaugemodel.ru/t/1160979)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:00 AM
Укра (http://gaussianfilter.ru/t/1152621)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:01 AM
Tamm (http://gearpitchdiameter.ru/t/922980)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:02 AM
Inte (http://geartreating.ru/t/862652)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:04 AM
Ossw (http://generalizedanalysis.ru/t/831009)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:05 AM
Марч (http://generalprovisions.ru/t/813846)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:06 AM
XVII (http://geophysicalprobe.ru/t/808357)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:07 AM
Кузн (http://geriatricnurse.ru/t/836756)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:08 AM
Лома (http://getintoaflap.ru/t/830785)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:09 AM
Zima (http://getthebounce.ru/t/338443)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:11 AM
Blac (http://habeascorpus.ru/t/1082818)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:12 AM
сост (http://habituate.ru/t/1089396)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:13 AM
Шелу (http://hackedbolt.ru/t/672956)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:14 AM
Голь (http://hackworker.ru/t/1083542)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:15 AM
Belo (http://hadronicannihilation.ru/t/1100863)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:16 AM
Gees (http://haemagglutinin.ru/t/1060387)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:18 AM
Крыл (http://hailsquall.ru/t/675744)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:19 AM
друг (http://hairysphere.ru/t/811872)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:20 AM
Flem (http://halforderfringe.ru/t/662457)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:21 AM
Кова (http://halfsiblings.ru/t/820729)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:22 AM
Иллю (http://hallofresidence.ru/t/590455)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:24 AM
Лурь (http://haltstate.ru/t/732345)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:25 AM
Visu (http://handcoding.ru/t/925481)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:26 AM
Impe (http://handportedhead.ru/t/1028953)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:27 AM
Rose (http://handradar.ru/t/563329)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:28 AM
Chet (http://handsfreetelephone.ru/t/771121)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:29 AM
Дурн (http://hangonpart.ru/t/813961)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:31 AM
Trio (http://haphazardwinding.ru/t/566071)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:32 AM
Push (http://hardalloyteeth.ru/t/566204)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:33 AM
Coto (http://hardasiron.ru/t/567528)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:34 AM
Fran (http://hardenedconcrete.ru/t/567989)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:35 AM
Панч (http://harmonicinteraction.ru/t/650584)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:36 AM
стих (http://hartlaubgoose.ru/t/473916)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:38 AM
ручь (http://hatchholddown.ru/t/624531)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:39 AM
Сала (http://haveafinetime.ru/t/831179)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:40 AM
Kiet (http://hazardousatmosphere.ru/t/636722)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:41 AM
Диче (http://headregulator.ru/t/847769)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:42 AM
авто (http://heartofgold.ru/t/1348592)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:43 AM
стер (http://heatageingresistance.ru/t/560614)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:45 AM
комп (http://heatinggas.ru/t/1183636)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:46 AM
Modo (http://heavydutymetalcutting.ru/t/1181787)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:47 AM
карм (http://jacketedwall.ru/t/604316)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:48 AM
молн (http://japanesecedar.ru/t/607703)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:49 AM
Кара (http://jibtypecrane.ru/t/671451)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:51 AM
Clyd (http://jobabandonment.ru/t/620662)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:52 AM
БОКС (http://jobstress.ru/t/620697)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:53 AM
Голу (http://jogformation.ru/t/671531)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:54 AM
Phil (http://jointcapsule.ru/t/1142107)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:55 AM
Phil (http://jointsealingmaterial.ru/t/1147132)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:56 AM
Акад (http://journallubricator.ru/t/853597)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:58 AM
мног (http://juicecatcher.ru/t/892884)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 02:59 AM
Macb (http://junctionofchannels.ru/t/1179687)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:00 AM
Милч (http://justiciablehomicide.ru/t/1049983)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:01 AM
наст (http://juxtapositiontwin.ru/t/856108)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:02 AM
жизн (http://kaposidisease.ru/t/852542)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:03 AM
Гера (http://keepagoodoffing.ru/t/832029)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:05 AM
*азм (http://keepsmthinhand.ru/t/611235)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:06 AM
Aris (http://kentishglory.ru/t/1182437)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:07 AM
Шрей (http://kerbweight.ru/t/922077)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:08 AM
Zone (http://kerrrotation.ru/t/607806)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:09 AM
Zone (http://keymanassurance.ru/t/610221)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:10 AM
Pali (http://keyserum.ru/t/1180234)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:12 AM
Gene (http://kickplate.ru/t/687531)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:13 AM
Aris (http://killthefattedcalf.ru/t/817176)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:14 AM
Zone (http://kilowattsecond.ru/t/607775)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:15 AM
Кудр (http://kingweakfish.ru/t/671302)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:16 AM
Айто (http://kinozones.ru/film/702)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:17 AM
*бур (http://kleinbottle.ru/t/670441)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:19 AM
сере (http://kneejoint.ru/t/606767)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:20 AM
Кешо (http://knifesethouse.ru/t/1044567)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:21 AM
Zone (http://knockonatom.ru/t/608998)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:22 AM
Erne (http://knowledgestate.ru/t/673828)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:23 AM
англ (http://kondoferromagnet.ru/t/743360)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:24 AM
Zone (http://labeledgraph.ru/t/1193714)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:26 AM
комм (http://laborracket.ru/t/833347)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:27 AM
Resp (http://labourearnings.ru/t/1091529)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:28 AM
Prit (http://labourleasing.ru/t/901888)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:29 AM
Епат (http://laburnumtree.ru/t/1169454)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:30 AM
Zone (http://lacingcourse.ru/t/1188168)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:31 AM
Zone (http://lacrimalpoint.ru/t/1187387)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:33 AM
Zone (http://lactogenicfactor.ru/t/1186180)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:34 AM
зака (http://lacunarycoefficient.ru/t/1152299)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:35 AM
чело (http://ladletreatediron.ru/t/841230)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:36 AM
Миха (http://laggingload.ru/t/871533)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:37 AM
Bruc (http://laissezaller.ru/t/1059314)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:39 AM
Wash (http://lambdatransition.ru/t/857283)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:40 AM
XVII (http://laminatedmaterial.ru/t/864161)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:41 AM
Луки (http://lammasshoot.ru/t/1047824)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:42 AM
зака (http://lamphouse.ru/t/1184362)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:43 AM
Jean (http://lancecorporal.ru/t/1003475)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:44 AM
Перв (http://lancingdie.ru/t/849378)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:46 AM
авто (http://landingdoor.ru/t/854445)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:47 AM
2441 (http://landmarksensor.ru/t/1184056)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:48 AM
Zone (http://landreform.ru/t/1186263)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:49 AM
Jona (http://landuseratio.ru/t/1046782)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:50 AM
Zone (http://languagelaboratory.ru/t/1190407)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:51 AM
прои (http://largeheart.ru/shop/1161031)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:53 AM
хоро (http://lasercalibration.ru/shop/590215)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:54 AM
Secu (http://laserlens.ru/lase_zakaz/710)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:55 AM
лить (http://laserpulse.ru/shop/590383)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:56 AM
Кере (http://laterevent.ru/shop/1031041)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:57 AM
Elec (http://latrinesergeant.ru/shop/452528)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 03:58 AM
Sams (http://layabout.ru/shop/452362)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:00 AM
Andr (http://leadcoating.ru/shop/180171)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:01 AM
8204 (http://leadingfirm.ru/shop/105645)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:02 AM
Bonu (http://learningcurve.ru/shop/464908)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:03 AM
ZN-0 (http://leaveword.ru/shop/464967)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:04 AM
Stev (http://machinesensible.ru/shop/194331)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:05 AM
шелк (http://magneticequator.ru/shop/486793)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:07 AM
плас (http://magnetotelluricfield.ru/shop/195429)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:08 AM
15-0 (http://mailinghouse.ru/shop/268010)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:09 AM
Арти (http://majorconcern.ru/shop/270409)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:10 AM
9018 (http://mammasdarling.ru/shop/305826)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:11 AM
STAR (http://managerialstaff.ru/shop/160057)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:12 AM
TOYO (http://manipulatinghand.ru/shop/613811)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:14 AM
(чех (http://manualchoke.ru/shop/598276)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:15 AM
дыха (http://medinfobooks.ru/book/702)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:16 AM
Funk (http://mp3lists.ru/item/702)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:17 AM
Saun (http://nameresolution.ru/shop/575316)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:18 AM
рамк (http://naphtheneseries.ru/shop/104984)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:20 AM
Edit (http://narrowmouthed.ru/shop/461261)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:21 AM
камн (http://nationalcensus.ru/shop/501447)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:22 AM
Дубр (http://naturalfunctor.ru/shop/302518)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:23 AM
сумо (http://navelseed.ru/shop/101126)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:24 AM
карт (http://neatplaster.ru/shop/454922)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:25 AM
Tell (http://necroticcaries.ru/shop/175221)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:27 AM
Wind (http://negativefibration.ru/shop/186138)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:28 AM
Comp (http://neighbouringrights.ru/shop/507089)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:29 AM
Pilo (http://objectmodule.ru/shop/108841)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:30 AM
Unit (http://observationballoon.ru/shop/97331)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:31 AM
Vite (http://obstructivepatent.ru/shop/98582)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:32 AM
cont (http://oceanmining.ru/shop/458189)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:34 AM
Roya (http://octupolephonon.ru/shop/571711)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:35 AM
Лит* (http://offlinesystem.ru/shop/148307)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:36 AM
Миро (http://offsetholder.ru/shop/201068)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:37 AM
Лит* (http://olibanumresinoid.ru/shop/148442)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:38 AM
Лит* (http://onesticket.ru/shop/578897)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:39 AM
золо (http://packedspheres.ru/shop/580862)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:41 AM
Горб (http://pagingterminal.ru/shop/683208)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:42 AM
Лит* (http://palatinebones.ru/shop/682181)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:43 AM
Писа (http://palmberry.ru/shop/490827)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:44 AM
acti (http://papercoating.ru/shop/582494)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:45 AM
Agat (http://paraconvexgroup.ru/shop/688185)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:46 AM
Сави (http://parasolmonoplane.ru/shop/1167493)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:48 AM
Hein (http://parkingbrake.ru/shop/1167534)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:49 AM
выст (http://partfamily.ru/shop/1166594)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:50 AM
Laur (http://partialmajorant.ru/shop/1171248)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:51 AM
Герм (http://quadrupleworm.ru/shop/1539244)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:52 AM
Осее (http://qualitybooster.ru/shop/486298)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:53 AM
Мака (http://quasimoney.ru/shop/594382)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:55 AM
Anni (http://quenchedspark.ru/shop/596434)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:56 AM
Пере (http://quodrecuperet.ru/shop/1070673)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:57 AM
Глич (http://rabbetledge.ru/shop/1072856)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:58 AM
Raym (http://radialchaser.ru/shop/313591)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 04:59 AM
Семе (http://radiationestimator.ru/shop/508636)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 05:00 AM
теат (http://railwaybridge.ru/shop/517006)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 05:02 AM
Coyo (http://randomcoloration.ru/shop/512653)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 05:03 AM
унив (http://rapidgrowth.ru/shop/886236)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 05:04 AM
*ежи (http://rattlesnakemaster.ru/shop/1078185)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 05:05 AM
(Вед (http://reachthroughregion.ru/shop/317951)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 05:06 AM
Wind (http://readingmagnifier.ru/shop/513204)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 05:08 AM
лучш (http://rearchain.ru/shop/641290)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 05:09 AM
(вед (http://recessioncone.ru/shop/516447)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 05:10 AM
отор (http://recordedassignment.ru/shop/880086)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 05:11 AM
acti (http://rectifiersubstation.ru/shop/1053834)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 05:12 AM
Майк (http://redemptionvalue.ru/shop/1062128)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 05:13 AM
биле (http://reducingflange.ru/shop/1679591)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 05:15 AM
*удч (http://referenceantigen.ru/shop/1693170)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 05:16 AM
Alan (http://regeneratedprotein.ru/shop/1760221)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 05:17 AM
заве (http://reinvestmentplan.ru/shop/1198837)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 05:18 AM
This (http://safedrilling.ru/shop/1814132)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 05:19 AM
Коле (http://sagprofile.ru/shop/1054207)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 05:20 AM
авто (http://salestypelease.ru/shop/1067128)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 05:22 AM
Jerr (http://samplinginterval.ru/shop/1435367)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 05:23 AM
Дьяч (http://satellitehydrology.ru/shop/1462599)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 05:24 AM
Дани (http://scarcecommodity.ru/shop/1492149)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 05:25 AM
изда (http://scrapermat.ru/shop/1462540)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 05:26 AM
Морд (http://screwingunit.ru/shop/1493834)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 05:27 AM
Wind (http://seawaterpump.ru/shop/1323600)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 05:29 AM
заве (http://secondaryblock.ru/shop/288161)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 05:30 AM
Enid (http://secularclergy.ru/shop/1481724)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 05:31 AM
Нужд (http://seismicefficiency.ru/shop/313728)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 05:32 AM
Иван (http://selectivediffuser.ru/shop/399378)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 05:33 AM
Ацюк (http://semiasphalticflux.ru/shop/400456)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 05:35 AM
Форм (http://semifinishmachining.ru/shop/467085)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 05:36 AM
Secu (http://spicetrade.ru/spice_zakaz/710)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 05:37 AM
Secu (http://spysale.ru/spy_zakaz/710)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 05:38 AM
Secu (http://stungun.ru/stun_zakaz/710)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 05:39 AM
Алек (http://tacticaldiameter.ru/shop/482720)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 05:40 AM
Добр (http://tailstockcenter.ru/shop/490077)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 05:42 AM
Гарн (http://tamecurve.ru/shop/498089)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 05:43 AM
Меуе (http://tapecorrection.ru/shop/482982)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 05:44 AM
Rock (http://tappingchuck.ru/shop/487167)

xaccer2
03-08-2024, 05:45 AM
Vane (http://taskreasoning.ru/shop/498807)