PDA

View Full Version : Hello from a mermaid in South Australia!

Mizuko
12-30-2011, 08:12 PM
Hello everyone!
I've been a member for a few months now, but I've finally got up the courage to introduce myself! ^_^ If I've missed anything or made an error in this post, please don't hesitate to let me know! ^_^
My mermaid name is Mizuko (which means 'water child') and I have been in the ocean since birth -my mother started having contractions with me when she was at the beach! haha! I grew up in the cold, rough seas of South Australia and have recently moved to the city- which is a pain, as I really miss my crooked coasts and deserted beaches- but I am surviving reasonably well! My whole life I have always had a deep connection with the water, and I guess it was only natural to feel more at home as a merfolk than a human! So when I found this forum I was so so happy- YAY, PEOPLE LIKE ME! hehe.
Apart from mermaiding, I enjoy singing, drawing and fashion! ^_^
I've been through this forum drooling over every ones beautiful tails- I am in the process of making my own latex tail, and I really hope I can make it as beautiful as all the ones I've seen!!

Are there many merfolk in Australia? I have only found 2 so far on the forum- but then again, I am probably not looking very well! lol! ^_^

Anyways, I am so grateful to be a part of this wonderful network!!
Thank you for taking the time to read my hellos! hehe!

<3 Mizuko

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
12-30-2011, 11:36 PM
Hey Mizuko, welcome! I'm also a recent joinee here. I agree, it is this moment of "Wow, I'm not alone in liking this, and I can actually do this with other people? AWESOME!"

Odette
12-31-2011, 01:42 AM
welcome!! i hope you get alot from this forum. all together, we have vast knowledge on everything mermaid you could imagine.

merboy78xy
12-31-2011, 01:43 AM
CHEERS TO THAT Joy&Raptor ;)
Welcome Mizuko. I'm a newbie myself. what a wonder to begin to let the fins in me unfurl! You got a tail?

Mizuko
12-31-2011, 06:32 AM
Thank you for your warm welcomes!!! ^__^ I have already learnt alot in my past few months of snooping, hehe, but I know there is so so so much more I can learn from all these wonderful people! I am so excited! ^_^
I havn't got a tail yet- not a proper swimable one anyway, but that's why I am making a latex one! :) as my first try, I have a feeling it wont be great, but its all a big learning curve I guess! hehe! ^_^

Mermaid Shelly
12-31-2011, 11:13 AM
Welcome Mizuko! It is wonderful to meet you! I would love to visit Australia one day... sounds like you have some lovely waters down there :)