PDA

View Full Version : Mer folk in the Topeka, Lawrence, Kansas City area?

Bellefeuille Siren
07-26-2015, 08:13 PM
Hello I be Maksim Merman, I am hoping to seek out other mers whom may be in the nearby areas for friendships and swimming, I would love to meet you! Also feel free to share and like my Facebook page at Facebook.com/Yellowtailed.SeaWitch also feel free to do the same with helping out on my go fund me for my silicon tail at Gofundme.com/MaksimMerman

Madison MerFaerie
07-26-2015, 09:01 PM
I'm not in your area, but I just wanted to say hi. I've seen lots of Merfest pics of you on Facebook! Cool tail, dude!

Keiris
07-26-2015, 11:33 PM
Hi Maksim! I spent quite a few years in KC and summers at Tablerock Lake. Where do you swim?

Bellefeuille Siren
07-27-2015, 12:33 AM
I generally do my swimming at the Lawrence indoor aquatic center but sometimes go to lone star lake.

Bellefeuille Siren
07-27-2015, 12:34 AM
Thank you Madison

Runa
01-24-2016, 02:14 PM
Hello Maksim!!

I'm a new member and while I don't yet have a tail, I do have a monofin! I've practiced in the Lawrence Indoor Aquatic Center and at the pool at Haskell University.
Mostly I'm just a big groupie for the other area merfolk. I follow just about everyone on facebook :D I'm just beginning to actually get into the community of mers.

Bellefeuille Siren
02-05-2016, 07:04 PM
Greetings Runa Mermaid,
I swim at the Lawrence indoor Aquatic center I tend to go on fridays around Ten O'clock in the morning. I have a fan page on facebook if your intristed in following me. Facebook.com/MaksimMerman I also have a facebook group for Mer Folk who live in Kansas and Missouri, Its called " Mer Folk of Kansas & Missiouri" Maybe we could meet up for a swim sometime.

midwesternmermaid
03-31-2016, 12:31 PM
I'm a mer in Manhattan.

Bellefeuille Siren
04-06-2016, 10:50 AM
I'm a mer in Manhattan.
Yay! That is most exciting. Maybe we can swim together sometine I often swim alone since I do not know many Mers close by or sadly our timing does not meet.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

midwesternmermaid
05-15-2016, 05:27 PM
[QUOTE=Maksim Merman;245283]Yay! That is most exciting. Maybe we can swim together sometine I often swim alone since I do not know many Mers close by or sadly our timing does not meet.

I just friended you on Facebook so we can message back and forth there. I don't get on this very often. It would be cool to coordinate a swim, perhaps in the KC area for mers this summer.

Bellefeuille Siren
05-16-2016, 03:03 PM
Sounds like an awesome plan would you shoot me a pm on Facebook so that I may remember who you are mently? 🐙

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk