PDA

View Full Version : Mermaidswimtails.com?

Pegwillen
08-01-2015, 11:37 PM
I've been looking at this tail for a month or two, but don't know much about the company. They don't offer a lot of information on the product on their website but I've seen a few Merlovers have them. Is it a good starter tail?
Don't want to spend money on something that isn't going to live up to me expectations.
I've looked into finfun, but they really aren't my style. At all.

Mermaid Jaffa
08-02-2015, 12:26 AM
There's other option for scale tails. Magictails, The 2Tails and Miami Beach Mermaids. I say them because they are the only ones that have a monofin of some kind in them, instead of two flippers.

There is one more, Growatail, their monofin is a pair of flippers glued onto a plastic fin shape.

Winged Mermaid
08-02-2015, 01:30 AM
All of the photos on the site are stolen from The 2 Tails. I've contacted the 2 tails in case they're moving over their website or something and the photos aren't actually stolen. But I looked up their FB page and Who Is info on the domain and it looks like there's no link there. So as far as I'm concerned, this site is a scammer site until proved otherwise.

Pegwillen
08-02-2015, 02:02 AM
All of the photos on the site are stolen from The 2 Tails. I've contacted the 2 tails in case they're moving over their website or something and the photos aren't actually stolen. But I looked up their FB page and Who Is info on the domain and it looks like there's no link there. So as far as I'm concerned, this site is a scammer site until proved otherwise.

Thank you so much for telling me! No wonder I couldn't find reviews. Thank you thank you thank you Iona