PDA

View Full Version : Not ready to go vegan? Share ways you try to be good to the earth in other ways!

Mermaid Momo
08-09-2015, 09:35 PM
With the recent wave of posts from Princess kae-Leah (sorry if I spelled your name wrong Princess, I'm not really good at spelling) about being good to the earth, I started thinking about ways what I do impact the earth, then when members talked about how a lot of her posts or other mers on the forum talk about vegan or vegetarian diets as a way to be good to the earth (animals mostly) I noticed that they leave out other ways people can be eco-conscious that doesn't require anyone to change their diet!

Ways I'm eco-conscious:

I use a glass straw => less waste
I carry my own cup with me =>also less waste
I recycle the heck out of everything, including clothes (I barely ever buy new clothes, if I do it's because either I can't find the exact piece or I really needed it) and I don't throw any clothes out, I donate them, or if they're too damaged, I salvage the fabric for other projects or to make new clothes.
I compost; I've got a tiny little bucket for composting. why so small? because my mom hates seeing it and smelling it lol.
I garden; growing my own food is very important to me because #1: if I'm not buying produce from stores that are out of season then I won't be contributing to the pollution caused by transporting those good. #2: I'm not contributing to the mass extinction of honey bees by buying produce where the pesticides that kill them are in use (and I plant flowers bees love) #3: I know what chemicals I'm consuming (none since I don't use pesticides besides a mix of cayenne pepper and other natural ingredients)

Things I want to get into to decrease my foot print:

cloth menstrual pads; I really want to get into them, but I can't exactly figure out how to make them and now the US government put a tax on the sale of them so buying them are so dang expensive.
Sugar waxing; To drop the amount of trash I produce through shaving, I want to try and do sugar waxing (sugar wax is a natural wax made with sugar, lemon juice, and salt) which can be made at home and I'm sure I can compost it too. I tried making it a few times but I've burned it every single time. :(
Making my own cosmetics; there are so many cosmetics I want to make, like beetroot blush or lipstick, but I just don't have the time to sit down and mix ingredients until I find what color works for me.

What ways do you decrease your eco footprint or be more ecofriendly without changing your diet? What are some things you'd like to try?

Princess Kae-Leah
08-09-2015, 10:35 PM
In addition to my dietary choices...
I conserve energy by:
*I don't own a car
*I have LEDs and CFLs installed in most light fixtures
*I very rarely fly, once a year AT MOST
*I wear clothes and use towels more than once before washing whenever possible
*I turn off the lights when I leave a room
*I leave the lights off when on the computer or watching TV during the day if there's enough natural light from the window to see well by
*I turn off the faucet while brushing teeth
*When I need to replace old appliances, I go for EnergyStar models
*I try to only have the air conditioning and ceiling fans on when absolutely necessary

I reduce, reuse, recycle by:
*I'm now trying to limit myself to buying only 100 new items per year, not including of course necessities such as food, personal care products, medication, etc.
*I use reusable shopping bags regularly
*I use rechargeable batteries
*I participate in the Green Bin program and compost all food waste and yard waste
*I recycle ALL waste locally recycleable, including paper, plastic, glass, cardboard, newspapers and magazines, and aluminum
*When I have old electronics that no longer work, I "e-cycle" them whenever possible
*I reuse plastic drink bottles as much as I safely can before recycling them
*I reuse plastic straws as much as I safely can before throwing them away
*I borrow books, DVDs, and CDs from the library or watch shows and movies on Netflix or Hulu a lot more often than I buy them
*I send e-cards instead of paper greeting cards unless it's for someone who I know is computer-illiterate, such as an elderly relative, and even then I try for cards that are printed on recycled paper
*I save e-mails digitally instead of printing
*I reuse scratch paper such as receipts and junk mail for notes, phone answering pads, etc. I very rarely buy paper products such as tablets
*My household reuses present bags, boxes, bows, tissue paper, etc. year after year when wrapping Christmas gifts
*I shop at thrift stores fairly regularly

I live a more natural, healthy lifestyle by:
*I use Natracare feminine hygiene pads, which are plastic-free, chlorine-free, made from certified organic cotton, biodegradable, fragrance-free, not tested on animals, and contain no animal ingredients
*I brush my teeth with Tom's Of Maine toothpaste, which is free of artificial colors, flavors, artificial sweeteners, animal ingredients, and animal testing
*I use Kiss My Face soap, which is paraben-free, phthalate-free, gluten-free, and free of animal ingredients and animal testing
*I use fragrance-free, dye-free laundry detergent
*I use unscented deodorant
*The brand of shampoo I use is not tested on animals and does not have a heavy scent
*I absolutely never use perfume, cologne, scented lotions, etc.
*I in general try to only use cosmetics that have not been tested on animals and hopefully don't contain too many potentially harmful chemicals

Cordelia
08-09-2015, 10:41 PM
There are a few tutorial videos for cloth menstrual pads on Youtube, and you can hand-sew or machine stitch them together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5__L7makNA

I would recommend adding a layer of PUL fabric on the underside between the core and the outer fabric to prevent any leakage. You should be able to pick some up at Joann's. It will probably be with the other baby fabrics, since it is often used in soakers and cloth diapers. Hope that helps knock one thing off your list! :D

(Also, love the taxation... :/ You know damn well if men got their periods, there would be a discount to buy cloth menstrual pads.) ((sorry guys. lol))

Meilyn
08-09-2015, 10:44 PM
In all technicality, plants can also be considered animals because studies have shown that they can feel stress, pain, and they do have pain receptors and response systems.

You really have to think, which is the lesser evil?
Killing and eating something without a voice or one with a voice? All life is valuable.

There was a saying somewhere in Buddha/Confucius about not continuing to hurt something like a bird because you would be able to hear their screams of pain, yet one can fish and continue to fish because fish can not tell of pain and we're deaf to their cries.

I cook with the stuff from my garden often. But only what I need (usually) and from other local farmers and growers as well
I think the best way of helping out the world is to give back. Don't worry about the whole popular "carbon footprint" stuff because face it, we all fart.

Give back, plant plants, not just for gardening but for the insects, bees, and animals. Put out a running water bird bath. Dozens of animals die yearly due to lack of natural resources such as water. Feed the critters near by and not kill insects unless they're eating you or bugging the hell out of you. Give spiders and creepy things a chance. Provide a safe place for misunderstood animals such as raccoons and possums to feed and hang out at. Adopt from the animal shelters if you're looking for a pet. If not, and if you can, foster animals on death row.

There's a multitude of things you can do to help the world. Merely changing your diet doesn't help as much as you think it would and it wouldn't help most of the lives around you, big and small. In all retrospect, I believe the whole "let's go vegan or vegetarian and eat only things labeled organic to help the world" thing was a total advertisement propaganda to urge everyone to buy certain products at higher prices because in all actuality, unless it's from your own backyard, you never truly know what's true or false anymore when it comes to labeling. And again, there's so many other things one can do to help the world by merely starting with the world around you.

Also the mind is a powerful thing and we feel what we believe. Our bodies can reflect things highly biased by our brains and have us feeling up or down depending on the information we were fed. Yes there is a difference from processed foods to actual foods but organic and gmo? Nearly everything has been altered by man kind at one point or another so relating to GMO stuff, unless you're eating wild mushrooms, game meat, wild caught fish, or wild plants and veggies, everything else has been genetically modified by humans through means of human pollination methods or with scientific instruments so there really is not much that isn't genetically modified that most people know how to get, safely.

That's my rant on reducing the human footprint.

Mermaid Momo
08-09-2015, 10:51 PM
how much are the natracare pads? I found their site but they don't list prices. I think those will be a good alternative for me until I can learn how to make cloth pads, or if I don't like the feel of cloth pads.

Meilyn
08-09-2015, 10:55 PM
Also the thing I find that can not be replaced is time.

I used to try to make everything and anything I could be then I realized that I was losing time with my loved ones because I was so focused on trying to live eco-friendly. Only to realize that by trying to make everything, essentially I was throwing away more stuff than I would be if I had just bought and recycled everything that can be recycled by means of mistakes, do overs, and the entire learning process. Plus time; the one thing you can never get back in life. Sometimes, it's best to just let the professionals do stuff and buy it, then recycle as much as you can from said products.

One day, you might wake up and think where did all that time go? Then look back and realized it went to trying to create a living for yourself to the point where you forget to live in general :/ It's nice to think about the world in general, but don't forget to think about yourself. And if you ever want to change anything, remember, typically you can't change the world, but you can change the world around you.

Princess Kae-Leah
08-09-2015, 10:59 PM
Natracare pads work almost well as conventional pads overall, and they're sold in some mainstream stores such as Fred Meyer(in the health food section) and Bartells. I don't remember the exact price off the top of my head, but I don't think they're really that much more expensive than mainstream brands and they do go on sale at Fred Meyer sometimes. One thing I noticed though is they don't stick quite as easy as conventional pads, so you have to really make sure they're stuck down good more than I ever did with regular pads.

Love your MerTiana sig BTW!!

Ciriun
08-09-2015, 11:37 PM
In all technicality, plants can also be considered animals because studies have shown that they can feel stress, pain, and they do have pain receptors and response systems.

Ethically, yes plants can be argued to be equal to animals. But biologically they are absolutely not the same, which I assume is not what you are trying to say but it was a little unclear. And thank you for the bit about GMOs not being pure evil. Perhaps some of the people making them are, but not the products themselves.

I recycle basically everything the recycling company in our area will take, and I am gradually phasing in LED lightbulbs in my home. I'm not the most environmentally friendly, but I do try to do my part.

Also, while I will not try to dissuade people away from the Natracare pads, in my personal experience the adhesive on the backs is not as strong as other pads and may stop working if you sweat a lot. Just something I thought might be worth knowing when comparing options.

Meilyn
08-10-2015, 12:52 AM
Ethically, yes plants can be argued to be equal to animals. But biologically they are absolutely not the same, which I assume is not what you are trying to say but it was a little unclear. And thank you for the bit about GMOs not being pure evil. Perhaps some of the people making them are, but not the products themselves.

Yes, ethically. Never thought of it biologically but as most vegetarians and vegans believe ethically to not eat meat due to the link that they would be harming an animal by means of being a 3rd party cruelty contributor. Although anatomically they could be argued as biological creatures but let's not go there lol. So much stuff!

Genetically, a lot of our veggies would not exist without human intervention such as tomatoes and corn.

Ciriun
08-10-2015, 01:11 AM
Wait, there are people who believe plants aren't a form of life? o_0 I hope you're kidding, otherwise I might have to go on a science rant over in the designated ranting thread.

Meilyn
08-10-2015, 02:11 AM
Wait, there are people who believe plants aren't a form of life? o_0 I hope you're kidding, otherwise I might have to go on a science rant over in the designated ranting thread.

When you do, please send me the link! :D I love plant people. There's a lot of people who forget that plants are a sentient life form. Especially I've found it to be true amongst most vegetarians and vegans who are against the cruelty of animals yet most will have no qualms about stepping on a weed. All lives matter, it's a question of which is the last evil when you weigh it out.

Jeblily
08-10-2015, 02:48 AM
Also maybe consider a menstrual cup!
Yeah I don't think I will go vegan, not because I don't care for animals but I believe in a balance. I think all life is valuable, and that how it is cared for and grown reflects on the nutrition it provides. Therefore it is in our best interest to take care of all things well. I won't be upset at non-vegetarians for the same reason I'm not upset at wild animals its a key component for so many. I want to strive to make very animal and plats life better for both the consumed and consumer. Also the idea of genetically selecting plants has always existed, gms however have chemical differences often times that deflect pest insects and diseases by often killing them... These same chemicals are ingested by people. Elevated growth hormones and steroids injected into animals also will affect a growing child. Some of this is overkill and a little unfounded but here http://www.responsibletechnology.org/10-Reasons-to-Avoid-GMOs.
Gmos have been genetically spliced with components from other animal not limited to the plant kingdom. Not to say organically grown products haven't had organic pesticides added, but the amounts and are lower and that is important (also they typically have less chemicals impacting the human bodies natural functions)

Mermaid Momo
08-13-2015, 02:21 PM
I've thought about a menstrual cup, but I don't get how you're supposed to rinse it out before putting it back in if you're in a public bathroom. Am I supposed to carry a water bottle or something to splash it with? haha

Mermaid Wesley
08-13-2015, 03:17 PM
I've thought about a menstrual cup, but I don't get how you're supposed to rinse it out before putting it back in if you're in a public bathroom. Am I supposed to carry a water bottle or something to splash it with? haha

The thing is that you shouldn't have to rinse it out. You're supposed to be able to wear it all day and then take it out back at home. (My bestie wore one for a while) since it's not a risk of tss and it holds more than a tampon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Princess Kae-Leah
08-13-2015, 08:46 PM
Here are some general shopping tips to help the planning that don't involve changing your diet:
*Look for products made from and/or packaged in recycled materials.
*Look for personal care products labeled "not tested on animals".
*Choose glass over plastic when possible. For example, buy Coke in glass bottles instead of plastic, and go for mayonnaise in glass jars, etc.
*Buy local when possible. If you're American, look for products labeled "made in the USA". I know it can be very difficult to avoid clothes and other stuff made in overseas sweatshops altogether, but it's definitely something that's good to at least keep in mind when shopping.
*Go for unscented personal care and cleaning products whenever possible. Chemical scents are 100% unnecessary, can trigger reactions in people with asthma, multiple chemical sensitivity, autism, and other conditions and are not great for the environment either. Ditch the perfume, cologne, Febreze, Pine-Sol, and scented body wash!
*Try to go for all-natural personal care and cleaning products whenever possible. Give brands such as Seventh Generation, Tom's of Maine, Burt's Bees, and Kiss My Face a try. From my experience, not all all-natural products work as well as their conventional counterparts, but there are still some great greener products out there. I personally recommend Kiss My Face soap, Tom's of Maine toothpaste, and Burt's Bees lip balm.
*Look for plastic products labeled "BPA-free" and/or "phthalate-free".

Another thing that's important to keep in mind that you don't have to go 100% vegetarian or vegan for your dietary choices to have an impact on the planet and animals. It's not always an all or nothing thing.
*Consider celebrating Meatless Monday and eating vegetarian one day a week. Even reducing your animal product consumption a little bit matters!
*Try to eat only Seafood Watch-certified sustainable seafood. If you like seafood too much to give it up, go for bivalves and farmed tilapia over tuna, shrimp, and farmed salmon.
*Even going pollotarian and eating only chicken and turkey and not beef and pork can make a huge difference for the environment. According to the website Eat Low Carbon, a grilled turkey burger causes 75% less greenhouse gas emissions than a cheeseburger; a chicken stir-fry 77% less GHG emissions than a beef stir fry; a chicken and cheese burrito 67% less GHG emissions than a beef and cheese burrito, etc.
*I'm actually not 100% vegan, at least not yet. I'm lacto-ovo vegetarian, I still eat some cheese and occasionally eggs, butter, honey, and ice cream but I try to limit my dairy consumption by using Silk soy milk in my cereal, coffee, and more. Simply making the easy switch from dairy milk to soy, almond, or coconut milk can make a surprisingly big impact. According to Silk's website, producing one carton of silk uses 80% less water and generates 47% less greenhouse gas emissions than producing a typical carton of dairy milk. I use Silk Light Vanilla Soymilk, which is certified non-GMO, dairy-free, lactose-free, gluten-free, casein-free, egg-free, MSG-free, contains no artificial colors or flavors, has 150 mg omega-3, 6g of soy protein, cholesterol-free, no saturated fat, 7g less sugar than typical dairy milk, 15% more calcium than skim dairy milk, 10 calories less than skim dairy milk, and is made from soybeans grown here in North America.
*Even giving up just seafood and still eating meat from land animals can make a difference for the oceans. According to Eat Low Carbon, chicken tenders generate 10% less greenhouse gas emissions than fish and chips. The website Treehugger claims that the carbon footprint of shrimp is ten times more than beef.
*Look for meat, dairy, and eggs labeled "free-range", "cage-free", and/or "organic", or from local farms. I use Tillamook cheese for nachos which is a popular dairy brand based here in the Pacific Northwest.

Ashe
08-13-2015, 08:49 PM
DO you know of any popular brands of meat and fish that are better for the environment than other choices? I know that they likely won't be big name brands, but things that I can maybe find at my warehouse market.

Princess Kae-Leah
08-13-2015, 09:32 PM
According to a website called Humaneitarian, here are some suggestions:
Beef:
(1) Niman Ranch(sold at Whole Foods)
*Beef sold at Whole Foods is certified humane
*Pasture-raised until the last 3 to 5 months of their lives
(2) Organic Prairie
*Raised according to federal organic standards
(3) Applegate
*Certified organic or natural
*90% of beef is grass-fed

Chicken & Turkey:
(1) Smart Organic Chicken(Note: there is a line of Smart Chicken that is NOT organic/certified humane, so don't get confused)
*Certified Humane
*Certified Organic
*Free-range
(2) Bell & Evans Organic(Note: this company has a conventional line too, this write-up is only about the organic line)
*The organic chickens and turkeys are raised in Pennsylvania and are free-range
*Certified humane
(3) Murrays:
*Certified humane
*Antibiotic-free
(4) Applegate
*Meat is either organic or natural

Pork:
(1) Niman Ranch(sold at Whole Foods)
*All of their pigs are raised either outdoors or on deeply bedded pack(hay) in open-sided barns, which allows them to root and nest
*Pigs remain in the same group all their lives
*Its slaughtering process for pigs includes the use of CO2, which renders the animals sleepy and unaware as they're moved into the slaughtering area
*Pork sold at Whole Foods is certified humane
(2) Organic Prairie
*Animals are raised according to federal organic standards
(3) Applegate:
*No Applegate pigs are raised in gestation crates, breeding crates, farrowing crates, or crates of any kind
*Meat is either organic or natural

As for fish/seafood, I suggest buying fish only at Whole Foods, which Greenpeace ranked #1 year after year in their annual ranking of supermarket seafood sustainability. Here's some info about Whole Foods' seafood policies:
*They purchase as much seafood as possible from fisheries certified by the Marine Stewardship Council
*For fisheries not MSC-certified, they only source from fisheries rated only a Best Choice/Green or Good Alternative/Yellow by the Monterey Bay Aquarium and Blue Ocean Institute
*In 2012, they banned red-rated species from their stores, the first national grocer to make this stand
*Whole Foods' brand of Pole & Line caught tuna is the most sustainable canned tuna option on the market. The fish in every can is caught one at a time using the pole and line method, which eliminates bycatch of marine mammals, sharks, and turtles
*Greenpeace praised their strict quality standards for aquaculture and third-party verification process to ensure that farmed fish come from the world's leaders in environmentally responsible aquaculture

Ashe
08-13-2015, 09:36 PM
Thank you! Glad theres a few choices at Whole Foods. Been trying to eat healthier so I go there a lot ;)

Ciriun
08-13-2015, 09:43 PM
I had a question I've been meaning to ask those of you who know environmental friendliness better than others. Obviously composting is the best bet, but if you can't, is a garbage disposal better for food waste than throwing it in the trash? Or are they basically the same?

Princess Kae-Leah
08-16-2015, 02:19 AM
Looking for greener products that don't break the bank and aren't just available online and/or in specialty stores? I found some pretty neat products recently at freaking Wal-Mart, of all places ;). White Cloud Green Earth is a line of household paper products made from 100% recycled paper(they say it's made mostly from recycled office paper waste) and their Facebook page at least claims they're chlorine-free too! They're even certified by the Forest Stewardship Council and the Rainforest Alliance. I bought their paper towels and they're very similar to Bounty, as they're absorbant(sp?) and select-a-size, only made from recycled paper. I haven't tried their toilet paper yet, but I want to next time I'm out of toilet paper. I think they might have paper napkins too. A great, inexpensive alternative to conventional non-recycled paper products.

Another cool product that is available at big box stores is Hefty's line of Renew trash bags, which are made from 65% recycled plastic.

SeaGlass Siren
08-17-2015, 10:10 PM
Holy this may have just saved my life! Thanks kl!!

Princess Kae-Leah
08-17-2015, 11:17 PM
SeaGlass Siren, I actually started another thread about eco-friendly products that won't break the bank and are available at mainstream stores. Some other products I use are:
*Natracare feminine hygiene products(not tested on animals, no animal ingredients, plastic-free, certified 100% organic cotton, chlorine-free, biodegradable, compostable, paraben-free, formaldehyde-free, phenoxyethanol-free, free of petroleum derivatives, alcohol-free)-I buy them at Fred Meyer, haven't seen them at Wal-Mart, Target, or mainstream supermarkets
*Kiss My Face hand soap(not tested on animals, no animal ingredients, paraben-free, ptthalate-free, SLS-free, triclosan-free, dye-free)-I buy it either at Fred Meyer or specialty health food stores
*Tom's of Maine toothpaste(not tested on animals, no animal ingredients, no artificial presevervatives, no artificial colors, no artificial flavors, BPA-free tube)-I usually buy it at Wal-Mart

I've bought and tried Green Forest 100% recycled tissues before at Haggen, but I found them not as soft as regular Kleenex

I haven't been able to find a not-tested-on-animals, all-natural furniture spray that works as well as Endust or Pledge, so we just use Endust Free(which is fragrance-free, CFC-free, a reduced mist spray, contains less-irritating ingredients, hypoallergenic, and certified asthma and allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America) or Pledge Dust & Allergen(which is supposed to be produced with more than 30% renewable energy, contains no petroleum-based propellants, contains no CFCs or other ozone-depleting substances, and all ingredients are disclosed), though unfortunately these products are not all-natural and very well may be tested on animals :(

My mom hasn't been very willing to give Seventh Generation's 96% natural, non-toxic, not-tested-on-animals laundry detergent a try, so we compromise and use Tide Free & Gentle, which is fragrance-free, dye-free, phosphate-free, dermatologist-tested, contains biodegradable surfactants and enzymes, ranked as a Low Concern for the environment by the Environmental Working Group, and the bottle is made from 25% or more recycled plastic, so not bad for a mainstream cleaning product, even though Tide's parent company unfortunately tests on animals and the ingredients still aren't as natural as Seventh Generation :(

I don't use lip balm or lip gloss very often, but when I do I go for Burt's Bees, which is not tested on animals and 100% natural or Kiss My Face, which is not tested on animals, contains no animal ingredients, certified organic, paraben-free, pththalate-free, SLS-free, and contains no artificial fragrances or flavors. Burt's Bees also has a small line of 100% natural lipstick, though unfortunately they only offer like six colors, which is an extremely small fraction of the color selection of mainstream makeup brands like Revlon :(

When I use sunscreen, I try to go for a brand like Burt's Bees(not tested on animals, 100% natural, fragrance-free, phthalate-free, paraben-free, petrolatum-free, SLS-free, hypo-allergenic) or Kiss My Face(not tested on animals, no animal ingredients, paraben-free, pththalate-free, SLS-free, no artificial flavors)

I bought EcoTools makeup brushes a few years ago in the natural foods section of Haggen, which are 100% cruelty-free and have bamboo handles and recycled aluminum ferrules

When I use deodorant, I try to go for a brand like Kiss My Face(not tested on animals, no animal ingredients, paraben-free, phthalate-free. SLS-free, no artificial fragrances, aluminum-free) or Tom's of Maine(not tested on animals, no animal ingredients, no artificial fragrances, no artificial preservatives, aluminum-free, propylene glycol-free)

We tried Seventh Generation wet wipes a few years ago, but my mom and grandma didn't like them as well as the conventional brand :(

Other products By Seventh Generation include all-purpose cleaner, bleach, dish liquid, dishwasher detergent, disposable diapers, fabric softener, facial tissues, feminine hygiene products, glass cleaner, hand soap, paper napkins, paper towels, toilet paper, training pants, and trash bags

Other products by Burt's Bees include baby powder, baby wipes, body wash, conditioner, diaper cream, facial cleanser, facial exfoliants and toners, facial moisturizer, facial towelettes, foot cream, hand cream, and shampoo

Other products by Kiss My Face include bar soap, body wash, conditioner, facial exfoliants and toners, foot cream, hand cream, shampoo, shower gel, styling gel, styling mousse, and toothpaste

Other products by Tom's of Maine include body lotion, body wash, diaper cream, hand cream, lip balm, lip gloss, and mouthwash

vtorosort
12-11-2022, 12:41 PM
Good day. I'm looking for Tips on taking steroids. The thing is that ever since I was a kid I couldn't gain muscle mass. I tried special diets and special workout programs and all of it did not bring results.

palmariums
12-11-2022, 02:06 PM
Good evening. Today, there are many different tips and preparations to make your body stronger, healthier and more beautiful. I decided that anabolic steroids would be a good solution. I have also heard that the Steroids shop (https://buy-steroids.store/) is a pretty reliable service. The steroids from this store work really well and thanks to them I was able to increase muscle mass quite quickly.

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 03:55 AM
неис (http://audiobookkeeper.ru/book/797)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 03:57 AM
172.5 (http://cottagenet.ru/plan/797)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 03:58 AM
плос (http://eyesvision.ru)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 03:59 AM
Repr (http://eyesvisions.com/bates-medical-articles-study-physiological-optics)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:00 AM
Mill (http://factoringfee.ru/t/1125162)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:01 AM
Robe (http://filmzones.ru/t/900190)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:03 AM
Пушк (http://gadwall.ru/t/855683)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:04 AM
Fant (http://gaffertape.ru/t/1101496)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:05 AM
Жемч (http://gageboard.ru/t/1093339)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:06 AM
Лебе (http://gagrule.ru/t/832233)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:07 AM
Серк (http://gallduct.ru/t/1159424)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:08 AM
Соде (http://galvanometric.ru/t/836707)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:10 AM
напи (http://gangforeman.ru/t/992678)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:11 AM
Mich (http://gangwayplatform.ru/t/1232438)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:12 AM
Tuli (http://garbagechute.ru/t/1143941)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:13 AM
Tesc (http://gardeningleave.ru/t/1027550)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:14 AM
цвет (http://gascautery.ru/t/1143808)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:15 AM
*оск (http://gashbucket.ru/t/673060)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:17 AM
Fami (http://gasreturn.ru/t/1143953)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:18 AM
Fion (http://gatedsweep.ru/t/816786)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:19 AM
буто (http://gaugemodel.ru/t/1161288)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:20 AM
Addr (http://gaussianfilter.ru/t/1201064)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:21 AM
Rond (http://gearpitchdiameter.ru/t/928163)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:23 AM
Вели (http://geartreating.ru/t/922999)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:24 AM
fleu (http://generalizedanalysis.ru/t/897403)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:25 AM
Пили (http://generalprovisions.ru/t/835687)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:26 AM
163- (http://geophysicalprobe.ru/t/845696)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:27 AM
Мура (http://geriatricnurse.ru/t/854225)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:28 AM
XVII (http://getintoaflap.ru/t/853030)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:30 AM
пуст (http://getthebounce.ru/t/500727)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:31 AM
Wome (http://habeascorpus.ru/t/1087882)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:32 AM
Bonu (http://habituate.ru/t/1089713)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:33 AM
Scot (http://hackedbolt.ru/t/767152)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:34 AM
Spac (http://hackworker.ru/t/1112198)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:35 AM
Шест (http://hadronicannihilation.ru/t/1101864)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:37 AM
Glob (http://haemagglutinin.ru/t/1094703)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:38 AM
расс (http://hailsquall.ru/t/759132)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:39 AM
Тиха (http://hairysphere.ru/t/812592)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:40 AM
Geor (http://halforderfringe.ru/t/742533)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:41 AM
Char (http://halfsiblings.ru/t/849076)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:42 AM
Шегр (http://hallofresidence.ru/t/672617)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:44 AM
Шуйс (http://haltstate.ru/t/841082)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:45 AM
Голо (http://handcoding.ru/t/1010594)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:46 AM
Bian (http://handportedhead.ru/t/1032896)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:47 AM
ИЮКр (http://handradar.ru/t/669769)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:48 AM
Кюча (http://handsfreetelephone.ru/t/812398)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:50 AM
Will (http://hangonpart.ru/t/847506)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:51 AM
Cokt (http://haphazardwinding.ru/t/639155)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:52 AM
Herb (http://hardalloyteeth.ru/t/566778)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:53 AM
Aria (http://hardasiron.ru/t/567858)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:54 AM
Марк (http://hardenedconcrete.ru/t/758369)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:55 AM
Круп (http://harmonicinteraction.ru/t/809391)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:57 AM
Year (http://hartlaubgoose.ru/t/625603)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:58 AM
отст (http://hatchholddown.ru/t/763054)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 04:59 AM
Jacq (http://haveafinetime.ru/t/874225)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:00 AM
XVII (http://hazardousatmosphere.ru/t/806801)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:01 AM
Robe (http://headregulator.ru/t/1223645)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:02 AM
Circ (http://heartofgold.ru/t/1547035)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:04 AM
Марк (http://heatageingresistance.ru/t/679859)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:05 AM
карм (http://heatinggas.ru/t/1187939)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:06 AM
Парк (http://heavydutymetalcutting.ru/t/1182124)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:07 AM
Roxy (http://jacketedwall.ru/t/605983)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:08 AM
Eleg (http://japanesecedar.ru/t/608289)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:09 AM
Карп (http://jibtypecrane.ru/t/724299)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:11 AM
Excl (http://jobabandonment.ru/t/638294)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:12 AM
Mank (http://jobstress.ru/t/635982)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:13 AM
Кузн (http://jogformation.ru/t/678236)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:14 AM
Push (http://jointcapsule.ru/t/1144687)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:15 AM
9287 (http://jointsealingmaterial.ru/t/1147503)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:16 AM
Засо (http://journallubricator.ru/t/1032694)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:18 AM
Zdob (http://juicecatcher.ru/t/1144737)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:19 AM
Pali (http://junctionofchannels.ru/t/1180004)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:20 AM
Borl (http://justiciablehomicide.ru/t/1181496)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:21 AM
Fait (http://juxtapositiontwin.ru/t/1182868)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:22 AM
Osir (http://kaposidisease.ru/t/1179649)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:24 AM
Авил (http://keepagoodoffing.ru/t/854996)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:25 AM
Mari (http://keepsmthinhand.ru/t/612158)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:26 AM
Circ (http://kentishglory.ru/t/1182733)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:27 AM
XVII (http://kerbweight.ru/t/1050006)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:28 AM
Zone (http://kerrrotation.ru/t/608468)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:29 AM
Miyo (http://keymanassurance.ru/t/610680)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:31 AM
Silv (http://keyserum.ru/t/1180528)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:32 AM
Сага (http://kickplate.ru/t/833114)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:33 AM
Ston (http://killthefattedcalf.ru/t/1199650)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:34 AM
Моси (http://kilowattsecond.ru/t/768257)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:35 AM
умер (http://kingweakfish.ru/t/833438)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:36 AM
рок- (http://kinozones.ru/film/797)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:38 AM
Беля (http://kleinbottle.ru/t/678238)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:39 AM
Bert (http://kneejoint.ru/t/774062)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:40 AM
реда (http://knifesethouse.ru/t/1228077)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:41 AM
Zone (http://knockonatom.ru/t/609484)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:42 AM
Herm (http://knowledgestate.ru/t/771726)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:43 AM
Joha (http://kondoferromagnet.ru/t/1127515)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:45 AM
Zone (http://labeledgraph.ru/t/1194135)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:46 AM
куль (http://laborracket.ru/t/1023295)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:47 AM
Каза (http://labourearnings.ru/t/1322398)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:48 AM
Erne (http://labourleasing.ru/t/1015981)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:49 AM
Zone (http://laburnumtree.ru/t/1190233)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:51 AM
3110 (http://lacingcourse.ru/t/1188512)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:52 AM
Chet (http://lacrimalpoint.ru/t/1187668)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:53 AM
Zone (http://lactogenicfactor.ru/t/1186488)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:54 AM
ЦП13 (http://lacunarycoefficient.ru/t/1184011)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:55 AM
Тара (http://ladletreatediron.ru/t/1049122)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:56 AM
Zone (http://laggingload.ru/t/1189879)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:58 AM
Zone (http://laissezaller.ru/t/1191530)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 05:59 AM
Zone (http://lambdatransition.ru/t/1191576)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:00 AM
Zone (http://laminatedmaterial.ru/t/1193000)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:01 AM
энер (http://lammasshoot.ru/t/1183762)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:02 AM
Zone (http://lamphouse.ru/t/1184702)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:03 AM
Zone (http://lancecorporal.ru/t/1184655)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:05 AM
Zone (http://lancingdie.ru/t/1186073)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:06 AM
Zone (http://landingdoor.ru/t/1188245)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:07 AM
NHRW (http://landmarksensor.ru/t/1184384)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:08 AM
Zone (http://landreform.ru/t/1186558)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:09 AM
Zone (http://landuseratio.ru/t/1184883)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:10 AM
Zone (http://languagelaboratory.ru/t/1190685)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:12 AM
клей (http://largeheart.ru/shop/1161190)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:13 AM
70-8 (http://lasercalibration.ru/shop/1162218)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:14 AM
Pion (http://laserlens.ru/lase_zakaz/805)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:15 AM
МСКу (http://laserpulse.ru/shop/590658)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:16 AM
Ritz (http://laterevent.ru/shop/1031136)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:17 AM
Hotp (http://latrinesergeant.ru/shop/452673)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:19 AM
Bern (http://layabout.ru/shop/452659)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:20 AM
Blac (http://leadcoating.ru/shop/181275)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:21 AM
брен (http://leadingfirm.ru/shop/105819)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:22 AM
Espi (http://learningcurve.ru/shop/465378)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:23 AM
сбор (http://leaveword.ru/shop/465407)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:25 AM
5502 (http://machinesensible.ru/shop/195075)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:26 AM
Chic (http://magneticequator.ru/shop/574930)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:27 AM
*ома (http://magnetotelluricfield.ru/shop/196134)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:28 AM
Арти (http://mailinghouse.ru/shop/268370)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:29 AM
Mist (http://majorconcern.ru/shop/446775)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:30 AM
4732 (http://mammasdarling.ru/shop/460954)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:32 AM
STAR (http://managerialstaff.ru/shop/160255)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:33 AM
AUDI (http://manipulatinghand.ru/shop/613956)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:34 AM
хоро (http://manualchoke.ru/shop/598512)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:35 AM
тт1- (http://medinfobooks.ru/book/797)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:36 AM
Jazz (http://mp3lists.ru/item/797)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:37 AM
Vali (http://nameresolution.ru/shop/1041747)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:39 AM
бума (http://naphtheneseries.ru/shop/105129)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:40 AM
пазл (http://narrowmouthed.ru/shop/461389)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:41 AM
акад (http://nationalcensus.ru/shop/1023808)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:42 AM
выши (http://naturalfunctor.ru/shop/486694)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:43 AM
Gull (http://navelseed.ru/shop/101327)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:44 AM
фигу (http://neatplaster.ru/shop/455049)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:46 AM
wwwn (http://necroticcaries.ru/shop/176394)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:47 AM
Wind (http://negativefibration.ru/shop/443967)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:48 AM
*азм (http://neighbouringrights.ru/shop/577120)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:49 AM
Bill (http://objectmodule.ru/shop/109269)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:50 AM
Hyun (http://observationballoon.ru/shop/97463)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:51 AM
Vale (http://obstructivepatent.ru/shop/98691)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:53 AM
Prot (http://oceanmining.ru/shop/458388)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:54 AM
Adva (http://octupolephonon.ru/shop/571821)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:55 AM
Лит* (http://offlinesystem.ru/shop/148485)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:56 AM
Лит* (http://offsetholder.ru/shop/201275)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:57 AM
Фоми (http://olibanumresinoid.ru/shop/148919)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 06:59 AM
Лит* (http://onesticket.ru/shop/579332)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:00 AM
Jewe (http://packedspheres.ru/shop/581296)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:01 AM
Лит* (http://pagingterminal.ru/shop/683621)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:02 AM
Кэро (http://palatinebones.ru/shop/682930)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:03 AM
Лаза (http://palmberry.ru/shop/578337)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:04 AM
собс (http://papercoating.ru/shop/583066)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:06 AM
Нест (http://paraconvexgroup.ru/shop/688495)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:07 AM
зако (http://parasolmonoplane.ru/shop/1167796)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:08 AM
Chan (http://parkingbrake.ru/shop/1167847)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:09 AM
Дани (http://partfamily.ru/shop/1166944)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:10 AM
мате (http://partialmajorant.ru/shop/1171835)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:11 AM
XVII (http://quadrupleworm.ru/shop/1539935)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:13 AM
Явор (http://qualitybooster.ru/shop/1382979)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:14 AM
Соде (http://quasimoney.ru/shop/595246)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:15 AM
госу (http://quenchedspark.ru/shop/597042)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:16 AM
Paul (http://quodrecuperet.ru/shop/1071559)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:17 AM
Clar (http://rabbetledge.ru/shop/1073315)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:18 AM
Свир (http://radialchaser.ru/shop/322019)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:20 AM
Сати (http://radiationestimator.ru/shop/509413)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:21 AM
Magn (http://railwaybridge.ru/shop/517603)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:22 AM
*оба (http://randomcoloration.ru/shop/515194)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:23 AM
Анищ (http://rapidgrowth.ru/shop/902968)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:24 AM
авто (http://rattlesnakemaster.ru/shop/1078745)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:25 AM
GEAR (http://reachthroughregion.ru/shop/318181)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:27 AM
Burt (http://readingmagnifier.ru/shop/513439)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:28 AM
Zimm (http://rearchain.ru/shop/641528)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:29 AM
Will (http://recessioncone.ru/shop/519035)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:30 AM
Ceci (http://recordedassignment.ru/shop/897429)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:31 AM
Nich (http://rectifiersubstation.ru/shop/1054150)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:32 AM
лого (http://redemptionvalue.ru/shop/1062806)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:34 AM
Заха (http://reducingflange.ru/shop/1679757)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:35 AM
Зинч (http://referenceantigen.ru/shop/1693373)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:36 AM
нача (http://regeneratedprotein.ru/shop/1760448)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:37 AM
Pete (http://reinvestmentplan.ru/shop/1214157)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:38 AM
Book (http://safedrilling.ru/shop/1816608)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:40 AM
Call (http://sagprofile.ru/shop/1054621)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:41 AM
комп (http://salestypelease.ru/shop/1068315)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:42 AM
абит (http://samplinginterval.ru/shop/1446586)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:43 AM
Шары (http://satellitehydrology.ru/shop/1463785)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:44 AM
Шала (http://scarcecommodity.ru/shop/1492714)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:45 AM
авто (http://scrapermat.ru/shop/1463274)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:47 AM
Тара (http://screwingunit.ru/shop/1494194)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:48 AM
Дмит (http://seawaterpump.ru/shop/1352658)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:49 AM
теат (http://secondaryblock.ru/shop/1405227)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:50 AM
Волк (http://secularclergy.ru/shop/1483087)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:51 AM
Анде (http://seismicefficiency.ru/shop/327512)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:52 AM
Engl (http://selectivediffuser.ru/shop/399840)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:54 AM
авто (http://semiasphalticflux.ru/shop/400824)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:55 AM
Неча (http://semifinishmachining.ru/shop/475105)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:56 AM
Pion (http://spicetrade.ru/spice_zakaz/805)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:57 AM
Pion (http://spysale.ru/spy_zakaz/805)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:58 AM
Pion (http://stungun.ru/stun_zakaz/805)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 07:59 AM
Bete (http://tacticaldiameter.ru/shop/483043)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 08:01 AM
Вост (http://tailstockcenter.ru/shop/490458)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 08:02 AM
уров (http://tamecurve.ru/shop/498463)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 08:03 AM
худо (http://tapecorrection.ru/shop/483319)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 08:04 AM
зани (http://tappingchuck.ru/shop/487771)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 08:05 AM
Микл (http://taskreasoning.ru/shop/499208)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 08:06 AM
*азз (http://technicalgrade.ru/shop/1821750)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 08:08 AM
счит (http://telangiectaticlipoma.ru/shop/1880580)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 08:09 AM
Powe (http://telescopicdamper.ru/shop/722285)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 08:10 AM
Лавр (http://temperateclimate.ru/shop/355390)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 08:11 AM
Солд (http://temperedmeasure.ru/shop/400802)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 08:12 AM
Жуко (http://tenementbuilding.ru/shop/980237)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 08:13 AM
tuchkas (http://tuchkas.ru/)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 08:15 AM
авто (http://ultramaficrock.ru/shop/980891)

xaccer2
03-25-2024, 08:16 AM
худо (http://ultraviolettesting.ru/shop/483416)