PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Mermaid cosplay?

MermaidSaph
08-09-2015, 09:51 PM
So, I recently started watching Naruto, and I LOVE IT! I'm only in season one, I think. I just finished the one where they battle the demon-guy on the bridge, with the ice mirror guy. (Don't want to spoil anything, but if you've seen it, I was screaming at the T.V. after Sasuke (sp?) saved Naruto...then I kept watching and was like...Well, if you've seen it you probably get it, and I'm rambling...) Aaanyways, any ideas on how I would even pull it off? (Sorry for huge picture!) 32096

SeaGlass Siren
08-10-2015, 08:11 AM
Naruto sexy jutsu mermaid. Eating a naruto ( literally fish cake )

SeaGlass Siren
08-10-2015, 08:13 AM
Btw Anna you ain't seen nothing yet. Wait until you get to naruto shippuden!!

Ayla of Duluth
08-10-2015, 09:22 AM
-dies- Naruto is the most complex and interesting anime I've ever watched. Everyone I know used to like it in middle school so now they've grown out of it (even though they're not finished with the anime) so they all think it's childish. I'm over here like "GUYS BUT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS IS BETTER THAN ALL THAT DEATHNOTE AND FULL METAL ALCHEMIST STUFF!"

SeaGlass Siren
08-10-2015, 10:34 AM
i died when my ship came true.

MermaidSaph
08-10-2015, 07:22 PM
Naruto sexy jutsu mermaid. Eating a naruto ( literally fish cake )
I have no idea how I would even do that, but it would be interesting!

SeaGlass Siren
08-11-2015, 05:33 PM
It's just naruto doing sexy jutsu and wearing an orange tail. OR... You could do a tail inspired by the 9tail fox!

Ashe
08-11-2015, 07:54 PM
Aw! I was totally in love with Naruto a year ago (but then I didn't have anymore time to watch anime, booo)!
Yeah seriously though, wait till you get to Shippuden, stuff is insane I tell you. Like the Akatsuki. Bless those psychotic babes. Haha in anycase I'm having a nerd attack hearing about this tail, you have to do it!

I actually have a cute design for the fluke, I was thinking maybe white with a scalloped edge, and a large pink swirl coming down from the ankle of the fluke. It should resemble the little cake that's in ramen!

Speaking of all this Naruto business, I have a set of Akatsuki rings and a really cool Naruto and Sasuke wallet I need to sell. They're all in perfect condition - anyone DM me if interested :p

MermaidSaph
08-11-2015, 09:22 PM
It's just naruto doing sexy jutsu and wearing an orange tail. OR... You could do a tail inspired by the 9tail fox!
I like the nine tail fox idea! Time to go sketch some of these!