PDA

View Full Version : New fish in school!

mermaidondine
01-02-2012, 08:20 PM
Hey there and hello to everyone here at the MerNetwork!My name's Kailee, I'm twenty-two years young and I'm from Sacramento. I originally discovered the mer yuku forums while lurking in the vast depths of the internet, but then followed the link here...and I'm so glad that I did! I've always been a lover of the sea and anything that had to do with the water, but especially mermaids - ever since "The Little Mermaid", which also happened to be the first film that I ever saw at just two months old :)Up until now I've just been an aspiring mermaid. When my health really started to decline over the past three years though, I was in and out of the hospital all the time and often didn't have the strength to leave the house... However, my health has taken a great turn for the better since then and I plan to make my first tail in the upcoming months! (Just in time for the Summer!)I'm so excited to have found this forum so I can connect with souls who share my same love for mermaids and the sea :D

Joy&RaptorsUnrestrained!
01-02-2012, 09:39 PM
Welcome! I'm glad you're feeling better, and it's always nice to have another person to talk with and learn from :)

Odette
01-02-2012, 09:47 PM
hello. nice to meet you! welcome

mermaidondine
01-02-2012, 10:02 PM
Thank you so much, both of you! I'm very happy to be here and definitely looking forward to chatting and learning from everyone :)

Mermaid Star
01-02-2012, 10:34 PM
Welcome Mermaidondine! I am glad you are starting to feel better. I hope your enjoy being here and become part of our ever growing family!

mermaidondine
01-02-2012, 11:35 PM
Thank you, Miss Star! I appreciate it! I definitely hope I can become a part of the family as well :)

koiboi
01-03-2012, 03:02 AM
So glad youre feeling better now, im also in the process of starting my first tail as well i hope you can hit the waves ASAP :-)

mermaidondine
01-03-2012, 01:09 PM
Thank you so much, koiboi! I'm excited to meet another "newborn" here; this tail-making journey is going to be an exciting one for sure! And same to you... I can't wait to see you hit those waves too :-)

Neria
01-09-2012, 05:52 AM
Welcome to the forum mermaidondine! :)

mermaidondine
01-09-2012, 01:39 PM
Thank you, miss Marina! I'm glad to see another Cali mer around :-)

cosmo
01-11-2012, 01:09 PM
welcome to the Mernetwork! I hope you have fun in your tail this summer.:)