PDA

View Full Version : Questions on my Mertailor tail?

Pages : [1] 2

VanoraSirene
08-31-2015, 03:17 PM
I got my tail from Mertailor and it doesn't fit. The hip part is on my thigh and it barely even covers my bum when it should be over my belly button. I remeasured everything on myself and on my tail and its all the same as the measurments I sent him. After emailing with him he keeps telling me its not pulled up all the way when there is no way it can go up any further and even when I put it on in the water it sits this low. Also my fluke is floppy. Its like theres no monofin in it. Ive looked up tails like mine and everyones sticks up. Mine just hangs. Here are some pictures. Does anyone know what to do or did anyone have the same issues?

Mermaid Wesley
08-31-2015, 03:35 PM
That is odd. Is there a wrinkle at your ankles or anything? And are there foot pockets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winged Mermaid
08-31-2015, 03:41 PM
It does look like there is a bit more you could pull it up from the 1st picture. See where all the wrinkles are? You can pull those out and gain some height- that takes practice and a lot of lubrication. What are you using to get it on? But yeah even with that bit it looks like it still wouldn't come up over your belly button. :( But try getting all the wrinkles out and see how high it comes up, if it would at least cover your bum a bit more.
You have really long nails, be sure NOT to use your nails to pull it up. Either clip the nails off (I always cut mine really short now for that reason) or use a towel and be very careful. Nails can go right through the silicone if you're not careful.

Also yeah... the fluke should be rigid in the part where it's flopping. Look at and feel the fluke, feel for where the monofin blade is (he makes his own). Maybe take a photo where you can feel the blade is, or if it has one at all.

Sorry your tail doesn't fit :( After you get the wrinkles out that's as high as it will go. Any more and you'd have to send it back to him to add more on the top of the tail (if he does that kind of thing at all- you'd have to ask). Such a bummer.

Meronica
08-31-2015, 03:43 PM
It should be obvious whether or not it has a monofin. Feel the fluke, there should be something hard inside it. When you put the tail on, your feet should slide into foot pockets with an adjustable ankle strap. I can't tell from your picture whether it has a monofin in it or not, but some fluke shapes are "floppier" than others.

As far as the tail being short, most Mertailor tails I've seen/worn have ended right at the belly button. He tends to make them a bit lower than some other tailmakers. However, make sure you're lubed up well and use the pinch/pull method at the sides of your tail and you should be able to at least get it to your navel.

stellar lee
08-31-2015, 03:44 PM
All I can think of is that your feet aren't in the foot pockets of the fin... I'm assuming it has pockets?

VanoraSirene
08-31-2015, 03:47 PM
Yeah in the water my boyfriend and I get all the wrinkles out. And it still sits under my hips. The widest part of my tail is on my thighs which causes extra material on the sides since it's supposed to be around my hips. It's almost like my tail is too short for my body. There are foot pockets but the hard part end right where the scales end causing my entire fluke be a huge floppy piece of silicone. I don't think he can build up on it so I'm honestly crushed. I saved up for a year and spent 3200 on my tail. I keep emailing him but he's not taking my word for it not fitting. I don't know what to do.

VanoraSirene
08-31-2015, 03:53 PM
This is where the hard part ends.

Mermaid Wesley
08-31-2015, 04:00 PM
That's not right at all. You need to get advice on seeking a refund or replacement. There should be a monofin most of the way down the fluke.

VanoraSirene
08-31-2015, 04:07 PM
I've been talking to him about size and everything and I think he's just getting mad cause I keep bothering him.

Merman Arion
08-31-2015, 04:11 PM
I've been talking to him about size and everything and I think he's just getting mad cause I keep bothering him.

you should write a review and a video and make them public. That might give him enough attention if he wants to save his reputation.

This is wrong, period. YOU SHOULD GET SOMETHING YOU PAID FOR.

VanoraSirene
08-31-2015, 04:15 PM
I'm litterly in tears. I know he's getting sick of hearing from me everyday. And I know he has a strict no refund policy. So now I'm stuck with this thing that I can't use or do anything with. I might as well throw it in the dumpster.

Mermaid Wesley
08-31-2015, 04:16 PM
Honestly forget the sizing for now. The monofin is unsafe and not what you ordered. There's no wiggle room on that.

A_Koi_Mermaid
08-31-2015, 04:21 PM
Just an idea but, maybe make a video to show us and him how the fluke moves and maybe how it's being put on? That way no one can say it's just you doing something wrong, you've got proof that it's the tail and not you. Hard to deny that.

mermaids-and-anchors
08-31-2015, 04:22 PM
MerNation Emergency Clinic may be able to fix it, they've worked on Mertailor tails before. Shoot them an email and maybe see what can be done?

VanoraSirene
08-31-2015, 04:22 PM
There's nothing I can do I emailed him but he's going to tell me all tails are different.

Merman Arion
08-31-2015, 04:23 PM
So now I'm stuck with this thing that I can't use or do anything with. I might as well throw it in the dumpster.

Whatever happens, DO NOT throw it in the dumpster. Worst case of scenario, if this tail can't be put on you, it might for someone else willing to buy it. That way, you might get most of the money back.

Meronica
08-31-2015, 04:24 PM
Do you still have the measurements that you sent him? It's possible you could have gained a little weight in the stomach/booty area and it's causing the tight fit. Compare the widths/lengths to what you sent him.

As for the monofin, I have no idea why he would cut it like that. :/ Have you messaged him about the monofin? I don't see why he would intentionally make your tail unswimmable.

Meronica
08-31-2015, 04:25 PM
Whatever happens, DO NOT throw it in the dumpster. Worst case of scenario, if this tail can't be put on you, it might for someone else willing to buy it. That way, you might get most of the money back.

^^^ This. It can still be used as a lovely photo prop and if it can't be fixed you can at least sell it to earn some of your money back.

stellar lee
08-31-2015, 04:28 PM
nope, i second Merman Arion, a very public review is needed. Don't look at spending more money to get this corrected. Lots of photos - if you can take a picture in a clear pool of the unsupported fluke, that can help draw attention to the issue. He's had customer service issues in the past, I think drawing attention to your concerns is the best first step.

VanoraSirene
08-31-2015, 04:28 PM
I stayed the same weight. Even losing 10 pound wont pull it up 6 inches. Heres the fluke...32619

Merman Arion
08-31-2015, 04:35 PM
It's beyond my understanding that after years of business, he can't get the quality and shape of his own flukes constant :doh:

Worse, I wonder if this is a bad case of someone of his crew doing a rushed and bad job..?
From what I saw in Instagram, Eric is currently being hospitalized. I don't know if he's back to work.

WHO is watching over the quality of the tails being made? His mother??

Winged Mermaid
08-31-2015, 04:36 PM
Yeah, that's not okay. Sizing issues happen occasionally and they suck. BUT having virtually no monofin in a $3k+ tail is NOT OKAY. I don't even know how him or his team could look at a non-monofin and think that it was okay to put it in a customer's tail.
I agree with Arion, make a video showing the issues and write a review (http://mernetwork.com/index/showthread.php?1227-Mertailor) with photos. Post them publicly.

VanoraSirene
08-31-2015, 04:38 PM
Is anyone seeing a difference here?

VanoraSirene
08-31-2015, 04:42 PM
Hes out of the hospital. He emailed me back saying Im making assumptions and theres a polyblade monofin in it to make it look more fish like. I dont feel a monofin. I feel 36 pounds of silicone.

stellar lee
08-31-2015, 04:42 PM
I would emphasize the safety concerns in your review- too much drag, too much weight on the fluke without the support of a monofin. This tail was rendered non-swimmable due to the lack of adequate monofin structure.

VanoraSirene
08-31-2015, 04:44 PM
So what do I do? I spent 3+K on nothing. I can sell it but no one should have it... its not wearable. And I have no tail in the end. I wanna go see him and have him explain everything to me.

stellar lee
08-31-2015, 04:45 PM
you are going to need to photo the fluke while it is on you... to get a picture to show the contrast between that photo and your tail

Merman Arion
08-31-2015, 04:46 PM
I would emphasize the safety concerns in your review- too much drag, too much weight on the fluke without the support of a monofin. This tail was rendered non-swimmable due to the lack of adequate monofin structure.

I second that.

Hes out of the hospital. He emailed me back saying Im making assumptions and theres a polyblade monofin in it to make it look more fish like. I dont feel a monofin. I feel 36 pounds of silicone.

Making assumptions? LOL

Polyblade monofin?? There should be a proper finis monofin in the first place but he's known for making his own..

Make that video and review and we will see what the public will say on youtube, on mermaid facebook groups and on his page.

Merman Arion
08-31-2015, 04:49 PM
So what do I do? I spent 3+K on nothing. I can sell it but no one should have it... its not wearable. And I have no tail in the end. I wanna go see him and have him explain everything to me.

You should do that and confront him in person WITH the tail. While there are customers there, he will be pressured to save up his reputation and face.

VanoraSirene
08-31-2015, 04:49 PM
Okay I will. Ill try to post it tomorrow. Im just really bummed.

VanoraSirene
08-31-2015, 04:52 PM
I also need help picking my tail up and holing it when im on my belly because theres too much flop. It wont raise. My boyfriend has to pick it up and hold it or else it falls over.

Winged Mermaid
08-31-2015, 04:55 PM

It doesn't matter if there's a "polyblade" monofin (whatever that is supposed to be) in it- it's supposed to be a hard, rigid, polycarbonate fin in there. It says right on his website, and it's what all of the photos of his tails have had thus far. If he was going to give you a different monofin made of different material, and with different properties, he should have asked you if that was okay first. Either he's BSing and the monofin is just incredibly short (in which case it should have not been put in the tail in the first place), or he straight up didn't give you what you ordered. Either way, it's not excusable. Period.

Urgh, I'm so sorry this happened to you Vanora :(

VanoraSirene
08-31-2015, 04:59 PM
He emailed me an essay on why a polyblade fin. And I told him he should have let me know and shared this info with the public.

stellar lee
08-31-2015, 05:01 PM
I can't imagine how disappointed you must be after waiting as long as you have for your tail. Don't be afraid to put that in your review as well. I know you've mentioned how hard it was to get updates regarding it, and I'd really lay everything out regarding your entire purchase experience, including how he has not respectfully handled your complaints.

Winged Mermaid
08-31-2015, 05:04 PM
He emailed me an essay on why a polyblade fin. And I told him he should have let me know and shared this info with the public.

I'd be interested to see what he wrote. Either way, what I said above applies. He didn't let you know it was a different material with different properties- which affects the functionality and the look. He didn't ask you if it was okay to use a different material for your tail than what was stated on the website and pictured in the photos. Therefore he didn't give you what you ordered. Which is unprofessional and inexcusable.

VanoraSirene
08-31-2015, 05:07 PM
I'll upload a photo of the email in just a moment. I'm cooking so give me like 20 minutes.

Merman Arion
08-31-2015, 05:08 PM
I'd be interested to see what he wrote. Either way, what I said above applies. He didn't let you know it was a different material with different properties- which affects the functionality and the look. He didn't ask you if it was okay to use a different material for your tail than what was stated on the website and pictured in the photos. Therefore he didn't give you what you ordered. Which is unprofessional and inexcusable.

I agree with Iona. He's the most unprofessional tailmaker there is.

Anything said above IS NOT what a proper tailmaker would do.

Meronica
08-31-2015, 05:11 PM
Even if it's his own monofin, it shouldn't be so short. That isn't even what his monofins look like. Take a clearer picture of the fluke with your feet in the foot pockets, to show where the edge of the monofin is.

I'm pretty sure your tail was made right around the time that he was in the hospital, so there's a chance an employee screwed up and Eric isn't aware of what is actually going on with that half-ass monofin.

stellar lee
08-31-2015, 05:12 PM
"ABOUT SILICONE TAIL The Mertailor professionally produces Silicone Mermaid and Merman Tail Prosthetics that are completely customized, fully functional/swimmable and extremely realistic. Our Silicone Mermaid and Merman Tails are created to fit like a second skin, body prosthetic. Made from the highest quality silicone, Professional Grade Dragon Skin Platinum Silicone, used by the Professional Special Effects industry market today. Silicone offers more options than other rubber materials. It is extremely soft, like human flesh, very stretchy, and allows the Tail to have realistic translucency in the Fluke and Fins while being completely UV stable. Not only are our Tails completely safe to wear, but are extremely durable with added spandex mesh casted inside for strength, in addition to our tails being amazingly realistic, they are built with a custom, with a custom polycarbonate Monofin that will provide power and speed for swimming through water like a Dolphin. People of all ages, in any type of water, Salt, Fresh, or Chlorinated can wear our Silicone Mermaid Tails. Our Silicone Mermaid Tails are also very easy to travel with, they can be carried onto a plane or mailed for a reasonable price. And when you buy a Mertailor Mermaid Tail, you will forever be an honorary Mertailor Mermaid/Merman."

This is not how a polycarbonate monofin should look. Nor is it how he advertises his fins to look. I'd say you have a very valid argument :)

stellar lee
08-31-2015, 05:14 PM
this, by the way, is straight off of his website. I figured that, by posting that information here, if he changes it, you have documentation of what the website advertised as of 8/31

MermaidAine
08-31-2015, 05:16 PM
I would be very professional but direct with him. Send many pictures and video. I am pretty certain he can fix it, and if not then he needs to make you one that fits and that works correctly. That fluke seems ridiculous! I would not threaten him but make sure he knows that you saved for a long time and that you TRUSTED him to do right by you. So what if he is sick of you "bothering" him. You paid a lot of money for a product, the least he can do is make sure you are satisfied with that product.

Mermaid Wesley
08-31-2015, 05:18 PM
I think there is a very short monofin in there. I've never seen a mertailor flop like that and it seems to me that they either were short on materials or screwed up. And just left it short, it looks unsafe to me. I've worked with polycarbonate and that's not what it should look like. There really isn't any excuse unless you requested a floppy fluke and I doubt you did.

VanoraSirene
08-31-2015, 05:20 PM
Thanks! I said he is updating his site 2016. Also the new monofin detail in email from him... 3262632627

VanoraSirene
08-31-2015, 05:22 PM
Hes being very informinitive with me through email, he said hes gonna check my measurements for me again and that I should come visit.

stellar lee
08-31-2015, 05:26 PM
If I were you, I'd try to find other mers who have bought tails from him in the last 6 months, and see how your fin compares to theirs.

Merman Arion
08-31-2015, 05:28 PM
If I were you, I'd try to find other mers who have bought tails from him in the last 6 months, and see how your fin compares to theirs.

If she does that, she can find them in the "positive" reviews on his website.

AniaR
08-31-2015, 05:35 PM
I got my tail from Mertailor and it doesn't fit. The hip part is on my thigh and it barely even covers my bum when it should be over my belly button. I remeasured everything on myself and on my tail and its all the same as the measurments I sent him. After emailing with him he keeps telling me its not pulled up all the way when there is no way it can go up any further and even when I put it on in the water it sits this low. Also my fluke is floppy. Its like theres no monofin in it. Ive looked up tails like mine and everyones sticks up. Mine just hangs. Here are some pictures. Does anyone know what to do or did anyone have the same issues?

Sorry I know this thread is super busy right now but here's my contribution:

1. to know whether your measurements are correct or not, I'd simply go back through your emails and find the measurements you provided him with. Take a screen shot of the whole thing. Then take photos measuring your tail. If they line up with what you gave him, then it may have been your mistake. But if they don't line up then you have proof and maybe a leg to stand on to get him to cover the cost of making it taller for you.

2. As others have said first couple times you put your tail on it does take some wiggling and lube and getting used to. My tails come up to my boobs but the first time I got them on they sat on my hips. It *does* take some practice so give it a few tries. Though obviously if your measure it and it doesn't match with what you gave him then no amount of wiggling is going to fix it.

3. It totally looks like there's no monofin. I know christomers tail has no monofin and just a foot pocket like MVD's tails do, but that was discussed. If his tails lead people to believe they have a monofin and they are PAYING for a monofin, that is a problem. 1/4th-1/3rd of the price of high end tails is their high end monofin. So if he's charging the same or more as other tail makers like Merbellas or Finfolk but not including a monofin... I think that's a giant ripoff. He's likely expermenting with cost cutting measures, and you didn't pay to be an experiment. SCREEN SHOT ANYTHING ON HIS WEBSITE that says it comes with a monofin, quick before he edits it and takes it down. (if he takes it down, google the cache of how the page looked)

PLEASE POST A PUBLIC REVIEW ON MERNETWORK AND ANYWHERE ELSE YOU CAN. The only thing that ever gets Eric to refund or exchange is when people put public pressure on him. PEOPLE KEEP BUYING FROM HIM BECAUSE NO ONE TALKS ABOUT THIS STUFF. I can't tell you how many "mertailor fans" or "mertailor happy clients" private message me their horror stories. THERE'S ONE EVERY WEEK. People he shares photos of or brags about or post on his website, that are all actually unhappy clients. People are afraid to speak out because they want to stay in his goodbooks. They also hope he'll eventually make things right, or they're afraid calling him out might hurt their mer-career or chances of getting a future tail. They're also afraid of "drama". BUT THIS SHIT NEEDS TO BE SAID.

REGARDLESS OF WHAT HE POSTS ON HIS FACEBOOK PAGE You should know what you're ordering. He shouldn't *have* to write a book every time a client gets upset. It should be clear from the start. If you ordered through paypal open a paypal dispute "product not as described" or file with your credit card company. Keep every email. SCREEN SHOT EVERYTHING dont just copy and paste text.

I AM SO SORRY you had this happen. :( It's so dishearterning.

I know his Ex Matty has been helping fix shit mertailor tails for a few people. If you're really stuck you might be able to get him to put a monofin in it for you but I know that's extra time and money you shouldn't have to even bother with to begin with.

stellar lee
08-31-2015, 05:36 PM
I couldn't access the positive reviews to read them...

Keiris
08-31-2015, 05:37 PM
Vanora, I'm sorry to hear that you are having these issues with your brand new tail. I hope The Mertailor will be a gentlemen and honor his end of the agreement so that you are a happy custo-Mer. For that chunk of change you have every right to have a piece of art that you LOVE.

MermaidAine
08-31-2015, 05:38 PM
He does what works for them and their clients, really? Well, this is not working for you. It makes me so mad to see stuff like this. Would he wear that tail with a fluke that has no structure whatsoever? They need to look good outside of the water as well as in the water. And as mentioned earlier, he is still advertising a polycarbonate fluke, that is what he should be selling.
You know several years ago when I first started looking into getting a tail I was going to get one from him. But I have seen too much of his work and too many of his rude responses to people to ever consider buying one from him now.

Merman Arion
08-31-2015, 05:42 PM
I hope The Mertailor will be a gentlemen and honor his end of the agreement so that you are a happy custo-Mer

Sorry to sound like a mer jerk on this one, Keiris, but if you REALLY believe THAT will happen, you're delusional :(

Eric, a gentleman?? Come on...

http://38.media.tumblr.com/f257798d5001e63c152890060b9d1d50/tumblr_inline_nidsywXNI11s78zof.gif

Celaeno
08-31-2015, 05:52 PM
You should be able to get a refund through your bank, call them and tell them you want to initiate a chargeback due to item not as described. The credit card bureaus always side with the customers in these kinds of disputes and the "item not as described" code is particularly easy to prove and get your money back for. (I worked in merchant services at a bank for quite a while) His "no refund" policy means nothing to the credit card companies.

Keiris
08-31-2015, 05:59 PM
Sorry to sound like a mer jerk on this one, Keiris, but if you REALLY believe THAT will happen, you're delusional :(

Eric, a gentleman?? Come on...

http://38.media.tumblr.com/f257798d5001e63c152890060b9d1d50/tumblr_inline_nidsywXNI11s78zof.gif
Oh I can assure you Arion, I am not delusional. I said " I HOPE" he would.... As an artist, if I turned in a substandard mural, portrait, or custom painting and the customer was even the slightest bit unhappy I would do all things humanly possible to rectify it. That's how I have been successful for so long. We all know his track record with unhappy mers. Yet for some reason, people continue to order from him. For their sake, THAT is why I hoped he would have a similar integrity as an artist NOT because I had a temporary break with sanity.

VanoraSirene
08-31-2015, 06:00 PM
I feel bad blaming him because he's always nice to me. And he was in the hospital during my tail process so maybe he doesn't even know. I am going to go visit him hopefully next month... And have him examine my tail and see how it fits me. If there is a mistake then I will go through the bank. Thank you everyone for so much support! I feel so loved.

Celaeno
08-31-2015, 06:01 PM
Also, if you initiate a chargeback and get your money back, you can sell the tail at half-price as a photography prop or costume piece and put that money toward getting a tail from a good tailmaker.

VanoraSirene
08-31-2015, 06:04 PM
That sounds like a great idea! I didn't even know I could do that. I will if I must. First I will speak in person to him before jumping at his throat. Some mistakes are fixable. Hopefully this is one of them.

Celaeno
08-31-2015, 06:12 PM
I hope it all works out one way or the other!

Meronica
08-31-2015, 07:15 PM
I would definitely go visit him. I hope that once he sees it, he responds in a reasonable fashion and fixes it for you. Keep us updated.

Merman Arion
08-31-2015, 09:22 PM
I think there is a very short monofin in there. I've never seen a mertailor flop like that and it seems to me that they either were short on materials or screwed up. And just left it short, it looks unsafe to me. I've worked with polycarbonate and that's not what it should look like. There really isn't any excuse unless you requested a floppy fluke and I doubt you did.

3. It totally looks like there's no monofin. I know christomers tail has no monofin and just a foot pocket like MVD's tails do, but that was discussed. If his tails lead people to believe they have a monofin and they are PAYING for a monofin, that is a problem. 1/4th-1/3rd of the price of high end tails is their high end monofin. So if he's charging the same or more as other tail makers like Merbellas or Finfolk but not including a monofin... I think that's a giant ripoff. He's likely expermenting with cost cutting measures, and you didn't pay to be an experiment.

I agree with that theory.

Here is a new picture of a tail he just released on Facebook.
HOW someone is supposed to be able to swim with such a floppy fluke? It looks like there is nothing inside, only the silicone hanging on the sides of the table.

AniaR
08-31-2015, 09:54 PM
anything good that came out of mertailor = matty

Mermaid Mystery
08-31-2015, 10:49 PM
agree with you there

lynsea
08-31-2015, 11:08 PM
His Instagram/Facebook posts are INFURIATING. I'm just so sick of seeing his smug ass.

Theobromine
09-01-2015, 12:14 AM
I'm sick of seeing his smug ass too! Oh...wait...my mistake, that's his face.

Mermaid Alea
09-01-2015, 12:45 AM
I am sorry this happened to you and I hope this can be resolved. :hug:

Mermaid Stardust
09-01-2015, 01:26 AM
This is awful, I'm so upset for you. I hope that your tail gets fixed or replaced really quickly. Big Hugs:hug:

IllynReaver
09-01-2015, 03:39 AM
I feel bad blaming him because he's always nice to me. And he was in the hospital during my tail process so maybe he doesn't even know. I am going to go visit him hopefully next month... And have him examine my tail and see how it fits me. If there is a mistake then I will go through the bank. Thank you everyone for so much support! I feel so loved.

Don't feel bad about blaming him, it's his company, his responsibility, whether or not he was physically there for the making of your tail. I feel like him being "nice" to people is how he's gotten out of giving people shoddy work over the years. He should have asked you about putting in his new experimental monofin instead of advertising the one from several years ago.

-Annwyn-
09-01-2015, 07:05 AM
Has the OP tried swimming with the tail yet?

I'm thinking it's a shorter monofin (not unlike Raina's tail that uses the Foil) in a way that would give enough propulsion whilst at the same giving a natural flowing effect.

I wanna see a video of how it swims so we can see what the go is.

Mertailor is always able to reinstall fins.

lynsea
09-01-2015, 10:52 AM
Mertailor is always able to reinstall fins.

Yes but "able to" and "willing to" are very different. I don't think I've ever seen Eric redo a fluke as much as this one needs to be altered.

Merenneito Nerissa
09-01-2015, 04:09 PM
So sorry this happened to you... :/ Have had my issues with him too, my tail still currently coloring surfaces if it's left somewhere for too long, and well, he would have examined it if I would have shipped it to him with my own expanse. Finally I felt so devastated that I almost did send it there and asked, how long he'd think it'd take to look at it and fix the problems, cause well, I'd be without my business's most important item for that long, and he answered that " no idea how long it takes, IF there even is anything wrong with the tail". After that I just wanted to let it be, I felt that response just so disrespectful. There was a lot of mails before that last one, you can go to check those ones from here;
http://mernetwork.com/index/showthread.php?11192-Mertailor-Basic-silicone-tail(new)-color-leaving-and-coloring-bathroom-floor

But honestly, these errors in your tail seem so clear that I really hope even he can't get out of this one and you'll have a proper tail. :) Don't give up! <3

AniaR
09-01-2015, 04:21 PM
Its def not a foil

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

StellaTheSiren
09-01-2015, 05:33 PM
Oh my god, I've been reading this whole thread and I just feel so sorry for you, Vanora. I can totally image how devastating that must be. I don't even know what to say, except yeah - destroy him on the Internet. I've read one too many negative reviews about him to think that this is a one-time, sucky-customer kind of thing. If I ever get a silicone tail, it won't be from him - not after reading this!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G850F met Tapatalk

Mermaid Saoirse
09-01-2015, 06:03 PM
I hope this problem gets resolved one way or another without any extra costs to you! It's inexcusable for your tail that you invested your hard earned money on to not be what you ordered. That fluke looks like it would do more harm in the water than good.
You should definitely go loud and public about this if Eric refuses to help you. I'm glad to know that he's not in the hospital anymore because being hospitalized can be terrifying- but it doesn't excuse whoever put your tail together in such a condition. As a business owner he should own up to any mistake or unauthorized alteration he or his employees make.

babsannee
09-02-2015, 02:30 PM
Hey, Raina mentioned his ex helping fix tails? How would I contact him?

VanoraSirene
09-02-2015, 03:08 PM
I emailed him a date and time I can come visit him. My boyfriend and I are spending 600+ dollars and 18 hours of driving time and taking 4 days off work to go visit him so he can take a look at my tail. I'm hoping he responds to me quick because I really would appreciate him taking a look at it and adjusting the size. He still thinks I'm not pulling it up enough. There's only so much I can pull up a 36 pound silicone tube. There's no wrinkles or anything in it. And there's a good 4 inch loose material around my thighs.

VanoraSirene
09-02-2015, 03:34 PM

Merman_Shawn
09-02-2015, 05:19 PM
Vanora if Eric proves to be unhelpful, you should contact Matty(Eric's Ex and former production assistant). If anyone is going to know Eric's tails, it's him. Hopefully he can help you. Pearl Bae this should help you too.
https://www.facebook.com/matthew.ryanchristopher?fref=pb_other

VanoraSirene
09-02-2015, 08:37 PM
Thank you Shawn. I sent Matty an email. Hopefully he'll get back to me.

AniaR
09-02-2015, 09:33 PM
Good luck! sometimes with all the pressure put on him here he does the right thing.

VanoraSirene
09-02-2015, 09:43 PM
We ima go there in person October 15. So I hope he works with me. If not ima go through the bank. Maybe get a refund and get a Merbella.

Merman_Shawn
09-02-2015, 11:00 PM
No problem. I'm just sick to death of seeing thread after thread of people who are unhappy with Eric's work. I myself used to be a big fan of his dating back to his tails in the early 2000's, but after all the horror stories over the years I'll never find myself buying from him. I sincerely hope it all works out for you.

Mermaid Riia
09-02-2015, 11:44 PM
WTH with the fluke?? I have the same fluke in my mertailor and it does not hang like that.
If he changed his monofin to smaller blade (whatever small table spoon it is) for a good reason (I bet it's due to all mertailor monofins snapping..) he should have notified his current customers and updated details to his website that the product has changed. This is just BAD business.. misleading customers.

and to the "to get more realistic fish like look" lolled so darn hard!

Keep us updated! I so hope this one gets corrected <3 no one deserves what you are going through

Merman Arion
09-03-2015, 01:46 AM

THIS IS SO WRONG. :thumbdown:

That fluke needs to be fixed.

Merenneito Nerissa
09-03-2015, 04:58 AM
Yeah, that more-fishlike-look sounds as an excuse just trying to fast get rid of the problem with monos snapping, cutting them shorter and telling everyone it's just this more fishlike-look :rolleyes:

Merman Arion
09-03-2015, 05:37 AM
Yeah, that more-fishlike-look sounds as an excuse just trying to fast get rid of the problem with monos snapping, cutting them shorter and telling everyone it's just this more fishlike-look :rolleyes:

Just because he said so doesn't make it a real fact. Just because he's famous doesn't mean he's always right :no-no:

It's bullshit. Plain and simple.

Lotus the Mermaid
09-03-2015, 07:11 AM
Vanora, I'm so sorry this happened to you. :hug:

It's your tail, your dream, your life, and you can do whatever you want in response to this incident. I can't imagine going through that. You trusted him with your dream and he turned it into a nightmare.

I hope and pray that this is all resolved peacefully, and that his mistreatment of his customers will one day be brought to the public eye so that no more mers will have to go through this pain in the future. :(

Mermaid Mandi
09-03-2015, 07:22 AM
I have ordered 2 of his basic tails from him I went thru the same thing my first tail was way to big and my second was really tight that I couldn't even get it up my legs really I don't think he cares for his customers everytime I email him he always gets mad I can tell just the way he emails me back I can tell that I'm just bothering him with questions why own a business if you can't even deal with emails I mean whatever happened to customer satisfaction.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Mermaid Mandi
09-03-2015, 07:24 AM
THIS IS SO WRONG. [emoji107]

That fluke needs to be fixed.
There's like no monofin in it or something.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Sherielle
09-03-2015, 09:25 AM
Merrow Fins announced that he is doing repairs on other tails. Definitely try to contact him if it doesn't work with Eric.

Merenneito Nerissa
09-03-2015, 12:15 PM
Arion that's what I meant

Merman Arion
09-03-2015, 12:31 PM
Arion that's what I meant

Great minds think alike ;)

VanoraSirene
09-03-2015, 05:43 PM
I called Matt and he is the biggest sweetheart ever. He's been a huge help and I think everything is gonna be okay.

Keiris
09-03-2015, 05:50 PM
That's good news Vanora. I hope he can fix it to your liking.

Merman Arion
09-03-2015, 05:52 PM
I called Matt and he is the biggest sweetheart ever. He's been a huge help and I think everything is gonna be okay.

Really? :D
That's awesome. Tell us more :yay:

VanoraSirene
09-03-2015, 05:53 PM
I hope so too. I hope it works out the way we planned.

Sherielle
09-03-2015, 05:55 PM
That's Fantastic!!

VanoraSirene
09-03-2015, 06:02 PM
Well I don't wanna put anyone on spot but he basically said he'll help me fix it or deal with getting my money and making me a new one.

Merman Arion
09-03-2015, 07:13 PM
Well I don't wanna put anyone on spot but he basically said he'll help me fix it or deal with getting my money and making me a new one.

That's great! :D

Matt is really a cool guy.

Fifi Tigg
09-03-2015, 07:47 PM
That's fintastic! So happy it's getting sorted out for you :D x

Merenneito Nerissa
09-04-2015, 04:13 AM
That's wonderful news! I'm so happy he's doing these fixing things!

Merenneito Nerissa
09-04-2015, 04:14 AM
Great minds think alike ;)

Sorry, my english is not the best, I thought you were thinking I was supporting him :D

Merman Arion
09-04-2015, 04:19 AM
Sorry, my english is not the best, I thought you were thinking I was supporting him :D

Aaww. I would never.

You're so cute :hug:

Merenneito Nerissa
09-04-2015, 04:21 AM
Bhahahahahhhh lol :lol:

Merenneito Nerissa
09-04-2015, 04:34 AM
Encouraged by this thread I also messaged for Matt, I'm quite reliefed there's someone from Mertailor who knows what's been going on and is open with answers, I hope. Kinda makes a lot of sense he has been behind a lot of things there, and when he left quality suffered. Or I don't know, maybe it's just my mind trying to find some explanations, but we'll see. I hope that his MerrowFins business is going to have an explosive start :) And the fact that he is helping to fix especially mertailor tails is just something I can't get over, that's amazing business idea because there's quite a huge amount of work in that area... :D

stellar lee
09-04-2015, 05:32 AM
MerrowFins is doing what it needs to. No, I don't mean that the company needs to work through Mertailor issues-MerrowFins needs to set itself apart from Mertailor. Our biggest issue with Mertailor is inconsistency and abysmal customer service.

By going this route, Matt is building reputation as a stand up guy. He is starting to work through the mistrust that his previous company earned. I expect Vanora to post two reviewsif he takes care of her tail with minimal continued stress on her part. One review would be about her initial experience and delivered product, and one would be a glowing review for Matt and MerrowFins. I look forward to seeing the tails that MerrowFins puts out, and truly hope that his company takes off at a manageable pace.

Merenneito Nerissa
09-17-2015, 02:01 PM
Vanora, I saw that you are selling this tail, what happened?

VanoraSirene
09-17-2015, 03:23 PM
Getting a new tail from Matt!

Merenneito Nerissa
09-17-2015, 03:42 PM
Is the fluke fixed?

VanoraSirene
09-17-2015, 09:11 PM
The fluke I was told it's fine for underwater swimming. Not good for tail up pictures but it makes nice underwater shots.

The Harlem Mermaid
10-06-2015, 09:56 PM
326153261632617 So sorry this happen to you i truly hope you had it fixed, i be reading this and other reviews regarding his (ericmertailor) tails and lack of mono fin. im one to give someone the benefit of the thought, but im getting really scared about placing my order with him for my first basic tail, he says these reviews are old and he now's makes all his tails perfect fit. but seriously having second thoughts, you paid so much for your tail to have it not be exactly what you wanted or fit you properly. lots of my mersisters have strongly suggested i dont get it from him, they even recommended matt from merrow fins. maybe he can fix your tail the right way . good luck dear

The Harlem Mermaid
10-06-2015, 10:01 PM
MerrowFins is doing what it needs to. No, I don't mean that the company needs to work through Mertailor issues-MerrowFins needs to set itself apart from Mertailor. Our biggest issue with Mertailor is inconsistency and abysmal customer service.

By going this route, Matt is building reputation as a stand up guy. He is starting to work through the mistrust that his previous company earned. I expect Vanora to post two reviewsif he takes care of her tail with minimal continued stress on her part. One review would be about her initial experience and delivered product, and one would be a glowing review for Matt and MerrowFins. I look forward to seeing the tails that MerrowFins puts out, and truly hope that his company takes off at a manageable pace. I too hope Matt Merrrowfins sets itself apart from eric company. one thing i like about matt, he replies to your questions rite away, im debating weather to get my tail from him instead of eric due to all these reviews and comments. just dont like offending anyone or going back on my word since i told eric i was going to order my tail from him, but seriously having second thoughts :(

VanoraSirene
10-06-2015, 10:13 PM
Matt is like my best friend right now. Order from him. Whatever you do. Do NOT order from Mertailor. The tail will not be what you want. He won't fix it. And he'll hide behind his mother who is clueless. Seriously. Mertailor is probably the worst tail maker I've dealt with.

Mermaid Alea
10-06-2015, 10:50 PM
I too hope Matt Merrrowfins sets itself apart from eric company. one thing i like about matt, he replies to your questions rite away, im debating weather to get my tail from him instead of eric due to all these reviews and comments. just dont like offending anyone or going back on my word since i told eric i was going to order my tail from him, but seriously having second thoughts :(

Don't feel bad about telling him you will order from him and then not ordering. It is your right as the buyer to go with a company that you feel comfortable ordering from. The Mertailor gets so many promotions and orders all the time that it won't hurt him to lose your business. Vanora's tail has been created so recently that it certainly is a good example of what you might get from the Mertailor.

The Harlem Mermaid
10-06-2015, 11:37 PM
Hey, Raina mentioned his ex helping fix tails? How would I contact him?

Hi Mermaid Pearl Bae he has a page on fb: https://www.facebook.com/MerrowFins?fref=nf

The Harlem Mermaid
10-06-2015, 11:40 PM
Matt is like my best friend right now. Order from him. Whatever you do. Do NOT order from Mertailor. The tail will not be what you want. He won't fix it. And he'll hide behind his mother who is clueless. Seriously. Mertailor is probably the worst tail maker I've dealt with.
Thank you Vanora i feel so bad for you, you mentioned you can visit him? me i would be on his doorsteps everyday until he fixed or replaced your tail, and thank you for your advice, im now seriously considering purcharsing it from Matt

The Harlem Mermaid
10-06-2015, 11:42 PM
Don't feel bad about telling him you will order from him and then not ordering. It is your right as the buyer to go with a company that you feel comfortable ordering from. The Mertailor gets so many promotions and orders all the time that it won't hurt him to lose your business. Vanora's tail has been created so recently that it certainly is a good example of what you might get from the Mertailor.
I agree, her tail tragedy is to recent for me to ignore, he had told me alot of reviews were old from years back, but his is Now! and im really scared it will happen to me too. i hope Vanora can get her's fixed im so sad for her thanks dear

The Harlem Mermaid
10-06-2015, 11:45 PM
Getting a new tail from Matt! yay! so happy to hear

VanoraSirene
10-09-2015, 12:56 PM
Going to see Matt next weekend so he can make a body cast. Debating on stopping by Eric's but I fear fhe conversation may end unpleasant.

Merman Arion
10-09-2015, 01:24 PM
Going to see Matt next weekend so he can make a body cast. Debating on stopping by Eric's but I fear fhe conversation may end unpleasant.

I have a thought. Why not wearing a wire to record the whole conversation? Just an idea ;)

The Harlem Mermaid
10-10-2015, 03:02 AM
Thats good new's dear truly hope he can fix it

Lotus the Mermaid
10-10-2015, 07:24 AM
I have a thought. Why not wearing a wire to record the whole conversation? Just an idea ;)

Omg yes!! XD Or a little camera in the purse. Lol

VanoraSirene
10-10-2015, 04:13 PM
Decided against going. The bank won't give me a loan and my tail isn't selling so I decided to just drop the whole thing.

VanoraSirene
10-10-2015, 08:49 PM
I changed the price of my tail from 3,000 to $500. Let me know if you're interested. 😊

Mermaidgirl1987
06-09-2016, 12:10 PM
I'm so sorry you were ripped off. Someone needs to report him to the Better Business bureau. There are enough of us by now who have received unsatisfactory products we paid thousands of dollars for. He should be put out of business! Although anyone who has been apart of this community knows to stay away from him. I unfortunately understand this all to well as I to made the mistake of purchasing his product early on in my career. His tails looked so beautiful in the pictures and I always loved Mermaid Melissa's tails.... Any who, the tail I order was the wrong color, wrong size unswimable and unusable. I to tried to contact him and was treated like I didn't matter, he wouldn't answer any of my questions and was unwilling to make adjustments or help me in anyway..... I would wouldn't be in business if I treated my clients like that...... After trying to sell it for over a year I decided to cut my losses and unlock the mystery of what was really going on inside the tail . So with the help of my trusty box cutter I opened it up. The mono fin that it was housing was a cut up Finnis mono fin (the yellow one) set up way to high like yours appeared to be, surrounded by loads and loads of gloppy silicone. My monofin was even set in the fluke crooked ...... I wish I could figure out how to put in pictures. It was a big mess and super disappointing. Anyway I'm so sorry you too lost out here. We get so excited about these things and have a vision in our head and when it doesn't come to life that's sad! Try Mernation or Finfolk productions next time their products are amazing!

Shimmer Mermaid
06-10-2016, 10:29 AM
Measurements and current pics? I'm so sorry this all happened to you sweetheart. 😞 But if it will fit me-i may be able to get the money to get it and help you get at least some of the money back

MermaidClaudy
06-19-2016, 08:25 AM
Interested, could you send more picture and measurement????

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 06:36 PM
стот (http://audiobookkeeper.ru/book/888)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 06:38 PM
209.9 (http://cottagenet.ru/plan/888)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 06:39 PM
CHAP (http://eyesvision.ru/stories-from-the-clinic-chapter-3)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 06:40 PM
When (http://eyesvisions.com)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 06:41 PM
Your (http://factoringfee.ru/t/1141175)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 06:42 PM
Стоц (http://filmzones.ru/t/942931)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 06:43 PM
Alec (http://gadwall.ru/t/901227)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 06:45 PM
Шахм (http://gaffertape.ru/t/1101946)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 06:46 PM
акад (http://gageboard.ru/t/1094664)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 06:47 PM
XVII (http://gagrule.ru/t/855181)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 06:48 PM
сига (http://gallduct.ru/t/1162274)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 06:49 PM
Кука (http://galvanometric.ru/t/993391)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 06:50 PM
Whil (http://gangforeman.ru/t/1084426)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 06:52 PM
4017 (http://gangwayplatform.ru/t/1481209)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 06:53 PM
*осс (http://garbagechute.ru/t/1144215)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 06:54 PM
Luxo (http://gardeningleave.ru/t/1027831)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 06:55 PM
*осс (http://gascautery.ru/t/1144091)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 06:56 PM
Соло (http://gashbucket.ru/t/834807)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 06:57 PM
KG-0 (http://gasreturn.ru/t/1144240)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 06:59 PM
Каип (http://gatedsweep.ru/t/846689)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:00 PM
Echt (http://gaugemodel.ru/t/1161685)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:01 PM
Tere (http://gaussianfilter.ru/t/1210904)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:02 PM
Mous (http://gearpitchdiameter.ru/t/972335)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:03 PM
Мурз (http://geartreating.ru/t/948491)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:04 PM
Креб (http://generalizedanalysis.ru/t/940795)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:06 PM
допо (http://generalprovisions.ru/t/947360)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:07 PM
Herm (http://geophysicalprobe.ru/t/940313)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:08 PM
иллю (http://geriatricnurse.ru/t/938364)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:09 PM
совр (http://getintoaflap.ru/t/945513)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:10 PM
Гриш (http://getthebounce.ru/t/805971)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:11 PM
wann (http://habeascorpus.ru/t/1088210)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:13 PM
suns (http://habituate.ru/t/1091225)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:14 PM
Hans (http://hackedbolt.ru/t/847266)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:15 PM
Cafe (http://hackworker.ru/t/1126233)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:16 PM
Dadd (http://hadronicannihilation.ru/t/1102321)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:17 PM
Биче (http://haemagglutinin.ru/t/1095773)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:18 PM
Писк (http://hailsquall.ru/t/838931)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:20 PM
лите (http://hairysphere.ru/t/941863)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:21 PM
Майе (http://halforderfringe.ru/t/833791)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:22 PM
Loew (http://halfsiblings.ru/t/931177)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:23 PM
Дикс (http://hallofresidence.ru/t/817367)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:24 PM
Bjor (http://haltstate.ru/t/888483)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:25 PM
Итал (http://handcoding.ru/t/1027478)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:27 PM
Wall (http://handportedhead.ru/t/1143181)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:28 PM
анно (http://handradar.ru/t/811881)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:29 PM
Jule (http://handsfreetelephone.ru/t/850008)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:30 PM
Joli (http://hangonpart.ru/t/930971)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:31 PM
Сире (http://haphazardwinding.ru/t/765339)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:32 PM
City (http://hardalloyteeth.ru/t/567247)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:34 PM
Omsa (http://hardasiron.ru/t/568590)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:35 PM
Панк (http://hardenedconcrete.ru/t/809723)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:36 PM
Grim (http://harmonicinteraction.ru/t/858624)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:37 PM
Горе (http://hartlaubgoose.ru/t/713569)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:38 PM
Корс (http://hatchholddown.ru/t/815894)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:39 PM
орга (http://haveafinetime.ru/t/1060309)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:41 PM
Гаме (http://hazardousatmosphere.ru/t/834546)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:42 PM
Alex (http://headregulator.ru/t/1349191)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:43 PM
Luca (http://heartofgold.ru/t/1547335)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:44 PM
XVII (http://heatageingresistance.ru/t/806098)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:45 PM
Fall (http://heatinggas.ru/t/1189269)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:46 PM
Circ (http://heavydutymetalcutting.ru/t/1182399)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:48 PM
Trin (http://jacketedwall.ru/t/687244)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:49 PM
Mizu (http://japanesecedar.ru/t/638433)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:50 PM
Бели (http://jibtypecrane.ru/t/796300)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:51 PM
Corn (http://jobabandonment.ru/t/639255)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:52 PM
Миха (http://jobstress.ru/t/671673)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:53 PM
Петр (http://jogformation.ru/t/795603)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:55 PM
SieL (http://jointcapsule.ru/t/1147457)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:56 PM
ткан (http://jointsealingmaterial.ru/t/1147784)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:57 PM
John (http://journallubricator.ru/t/1141876)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:58 PM
SieL (http://juicecatcher.ru/t/1147458)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 07:59 PM
Tosc (http://junctionofchannels.ru/t/1180274)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:00 PM
MODO (http://justiciablehomicide.ru/t/1181783)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:02 PM
Войн (http://juxtapositiontwin.ru/t/1183139)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:03 PM
FELI (http://kaposidisease.ru/t/1179921)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:04 PM
Circ (http://keepagoodoffing.ru/t/1181014)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:05 PM
Брум (http://keepsmthinhand.ru/t/639128)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:06 PM
Eleg (http://kentishglory.ru/t/1183012)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:07 PM
Pali (http://kerbweight.ru/t/1179778)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:09 PM
U-05 (http://kerrrotation.ru/t/635951)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:10 PM
Miyo (http://keymanassurance.ru/t/610967)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:11 PM
Circ (http://keyserum.ru/t/1180800)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:12 PM
fleu (http://kickplate.ru/t/897404)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:13 PM
What (http://killthefattedcalf.ru/t/1210408)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:14 PM
Buch (http://kilowattsecond.ru/t/807119)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:16 PM
XVII (http://kingweakfish.ru/t/891241)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:17 PM
вызы (http://kinozones.ru/film/888)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:18 PM
Paul (http://kleinbottle.ru/t/774234)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:19 PM
Ника (http://kneejoint.ru/t/882031)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:20 PM
John (http://knifesethouse.ru/t/1313173)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:21 PM
тема (http://knockonatom.ru/t/808934)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:23 PM
сами (http://knowledgestate.ru/t/875441)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:24 PM
Черн (http://kondoferromagnet.ru/t/1240845)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:25 PM
Zone (http://labeledgraph.ru/t/1194487)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:26 PM
Моли (http://laborracket.ru/t/1133690)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:27 PM
Thre (http://labourearnings.ru/t/1529231)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:28 PM
Слав (http://labourleasing.ru/t/1252217)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:30 PM
Zone (http://laburnumtree.ru/t/1190502)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:31 PM
сере (http://lacingcourse.ru/t/1188774)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:32 PM
Zone (http://lacrimalpoint.ru/t/1188424)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:33 PM
Zone (http://lactogenicfactor.ru/t/1186768)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:34 PM
Zone (http://lacunarycoefficient.ru/t/1193368)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:35 PM
Zone (http://ladletreatediron.ru/t/1191853)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:37 PM
Zone (http://laggingload.ru/t/1190173)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:38 PM
Zone (http://laissezaller.ru/t/1191806)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:39 PM
Zone (http://lambdatransition.ru/t/1191851)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:40 PM
Zone (http://laminatedmaterial.ru/t/1193387)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:41 PM
кара (http://lammasshoot.ru/t/1184101)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:42 PM
кара (http://lamphouse.ru/t/1184992)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:44 PM
Zone (http://lancecorporal.ru/t/1184931)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:45 PM
Zone (http://lancingdie.ru/t/1186358)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:46 PM
3111 (http://landingdoor.ru/t/1188556)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:47 PM
Кали (http://landmarksensor.ru/t/1229021)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:48 PM
Zone (http://landreform.ru/t/1186829)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:49 PM
ABRQ (http://landuseratio.ru/t/1185158)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:51 PM
Zone (http://languagelaboratory.ru/t/1190953)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:52 PM
мета (http://largeheart.ru/shop/1161398)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:53 PM
хоро (http://lasercalibration.ru/shop/1163086)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:54 PM
CMK- (http://laserlens.ru/lase_zakaz/896)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:55 PM
Smit (http://laserpulse.ru/shop/590754)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:56 PM
Ахал (http://laterevent.ru/shop/1031227)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:58 PM
Cata (http://latrinesergeant.ru/shop/452810)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 08:59 PM
Elec (http://layabout.ru/shop/452939)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 09:00 PM
(адъ (http://leadcoating.ru/shop/272897)

xaccer2
04-07-2024, 09:01 PM
испо (http://leadingfirm.ru/shop/105947)