PDA

View Full Version : Promotion In Exchange For A Tail?!

introverting
09-01-2015, 04:40 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/01/e8df584cd00bcc626f3f2ccc2b46c3cf.jpg

So this is what I see on instagram. She has tried to contact Merbellas, Finfolk, and Mernation regarding promoting in exchange for a free tail. I'll put this in the most polite way possible.

There's a lot more than looks when receiving a full silicone tail. All of us know that. From care maintenance to the cost, we all work hard for our tails. Honestly I'm a little upset that she expects to get a tail for free because of her instagram followers. I dunno, what do you guys think? Is this another "public pool bitch"?

Jadah is a really sweet person and a beautiful model, but in my opinion I think she just needs to do a little more homework on this.

AniaR
09-01-2015, 04:49 PM
Yes. Yes it is.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Marlin
09-01-2015, 05:50 PM
I think my favorite part about this is the delusion that even with the up to a year wait time Finfolk, Merbellas, and Mernation have, they still need promotion that would be worth upwards of 3k.

introverting
09-01-2015, 05:51 PM
I think my favorite part about this is the delusion that even with the up to a year wait time Finfolk, Merbellas, and Mernation have, they still need promotion that would be worth upwards of 3k.

EXACTLY!

Marlin
09-01-2015, 06:23 PM
Realistically, a "promotion level" tail would probably be pushing 4.5 or 5k with extra fins, paint detailing, and any unique features that would come with showing off the best each tail-maker has to offer.

Spindrift
09-09-2015, 03:45 AM
The confusion probably comes from the fact that companies that are starting out or looking for bigger audiences DO give away free merch and will if you have a good following and ask. It just doesn't work for companies that already have a steady niche and market and who don't need the expansion to be more mainstream.

Mermaid Wesley
09-09-2015, 02:40 PM
Mertailor has done stuff like this. It's like buying a add basically, but unless it's Kim k or something, it's a risk of no payout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk