PDA

View Full Version : Renaissance Merfolk

Pages : [1] 2

Ashe
09-13-2015, 02:11 PM
Ello! I know that there are a few threads discussing specific Ren Faires, but I didn't see one for Renfolk in general. I haven't been in ages, but since joining the Fae community, I'm really interested.

I was wondering who here appears at Ren Faires regularly as a mer, and what it is like? Or do many of you like to attend with your own legs? Haha~

Aysun_the_Mermaid
09-13-2015, 02:18 PM
I perform at the Scarborough Renaissance Festival as a mermaid.
I have been there all three seasons so far since the beginning of that lagoon.

It is interesting to say the least.
Performing while not being able to move or get away has a unique set of challenges and having a set bathroom schedule has led to quite a bit of hilarity in the past.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Mermaid Wesley
09-13-2015, 02:20 PM
~are you going to scarborough fair parsley sage rosemary and thyme~
anyways.... i want to go more often, in tail or in wings or as a human. ive only ever been once and i live so close to one so i have no excuse.

Ashe
09-13-2015, 03:08 PM
Wesley, which one are you talking about? I know that we live around the same region but I haven't heard of any :(
Isn't late summer and early autumn Ren season? I remember in that in Washington the festivals start rising. Maybe closer to mid summer...

Mermaid Wesley
09-13-2015, 04:43 PM
you knoww the one... the... *wiggle fingers* hold on..... irwindale. the socal one. http://renfair.com/socal/index.asp

Sherielle
09-13-2015, 05:21 PM
I perform at the Texas Renaissance Festival. Not as a mermaid, though. I tried to get the entertainment director to start a mermaid group, but he declined. So I'm performing in the Feast Hall.

Ashe
09-13-2015, 06:37 PM
I don't understand why so many ren fairs brush off mermaids? :confused: They just seem so fitting and kids would love to see them, even in a little pool! I would give mermaids an entire cove if it were up to me :lol: Well, maybe I'm a bit biased.

Thanks for the link Wes, that thing looks huge!

Aysun_the_Mermaid
09-13-2015, 06:46 PM
Part of it at least is the cost of creating and maintaining a lagoon/cove/whathaveyou.

And having mermaids means you need people to watch/work with them since they cannot get away from a trouble patron as quickly if needed. (Yes that is a worst case scenario)

Ashe
09-13-2015, 06:59 PM
And having mermaids means you need people to watch/work with them since they cannot get away from a trouble patron as quickly if needed. (Yes that is a worst case scenario)

Totally understand that one first hand.
There was a cute picture I saw of some ren mermaids sitting in a little pond with viewers gathering around. The only place to really see them was if you stood on a bridge, so no one could touch the mermaids unless they swam up. It was a festival in Germany I believe...? I may be wrong. Not everyone gets to sit in a little pond though haha!

Madison MerFaerie
09-13-2015, 07:24 PM
I just recently emailed the Bristol Ren Faire (located at the Illinois/Wisconsin border) about possibly being there as a mermaid. They have a tiny pond there that was pretty gross and covered in algae, and they also have a larger body of water with a fountain and a wooden bridge across it. The fountain area would be an amazing place for mermaids to hang out, and people wouldn't be able to pester as they'd have to stand on the bridge to see the mermaids. The water had koi and red eared slider turtles! :D

Hopefully they will get back to me soon!

Sherielle
09-13-2015, 07:25 PM
All I know is that TRF doesn't want mermaids in a tank or just on display. I think he wants more of a show like Weeki Wachee but that would be nigh impossible for them to create something like that. So they don't go there.

Ashe
09-13-2015, 07:30 PM
Awww I loved Bristol Ren! It was my first faire :)
Good luck in any case! It would be so cute~

Madison MerFaerie
09-13-2015, 07:42 PM
Awww I loved Bristol Ren! It was my first faire :)

Mine too! I'm new to the whole ren faire scene, but I loved it!

Seraphina Suds
09-13-2015, 07:51 PM
I go to the New York faire every year. I took my tail last year and sat around for an hour or so. Got a little attention. I wore a walking costume this year.

Lindsey and I have tried talking to them about getting mermaids. They apparently liked the idea, but not us, because this year they had a mermaid for pirate weekend. She was only there once a day for a half hour meet and greet session. It looked like they just took one of their faires and swapped her wings for a FinFun tail. She only spoke to her handler who would then pass on the message. The only thing to even identify her as a mermaid (aside from the tail) was blue make up/face paint and a string of pearls across her forehead. Pretty disappointed considering they could have had established and experienced mermaids for longer sessions with more interesting material. I reached out to the girl who played the mermaid to see how she got the job.

Sent from my C6725 using Tapatalk

Madison MerFaerie
09-13-2015, 08:11 PM
Their loss, Seraphina. I'm sure you would have brought their faire patrons a way better experience!

I'm not sure if all faires work the same way, but I looked into the audition process to be a cast member for Bristol Ren Faire and it is CRAZY. It seems rather demanding, and they state that cast members must be able to perform at all the weekends, have to audition in front of a panel, have to sing, have to send headshots, have to attend a bunch of mandatory practice sessions, etc. Seems like a ton of time and effort. Maybe it was honestly just easier for them to take one of their existing performers and throw her in a random tail... Still sucks though....:thumbdown:

Aysun_the_Mermaid
09-13-2015, 08:29 PM
^ that is pretty standard.
If they are going to put the time and effort into training someone, they need to be there for the full run of faire. Like any other job, if you are hired, you need to be there to work it. When you break it down, it is usually only 16-17 days.

Auditioning seems intimidating, but it is not so bad.
They want you to succeed, and it is nothing compared to performing in front of the general populace.

Not being making the cut in auditions is how they know you would not do well as a performer in that particular environment.

Then the previous weekends of workshop and practice are how they train so you can do what they want/need their characters to do.

There is also the job faire for working booths and whatnot for working at faire without performing.

Mermaid Enora
09-13-2015, 09:31 PM
I'm part of a fairy group that goes around to ren faires just for fun. Although Scarborough did hire us for their new fantasy weekend this past spring which was tons of fun!! We really hope they want us back again.
I've taken my tail to scarby and rode in a wheelchair all day which was fun but hard to get around.
I work Saturdays and so its hard to clear my schedule for 3 months to do the full run of the faire, plus the rehearsals.
So we've always just gone for fun and then for the one weekend scarborough wanted us.

Side note, Aysun was the one who told the cast director about my fairy group.........Thanks!!!!

Madison MerFaerie
09-13-2015, 09:49 PM
That is kinda what I am hoping will happen with Bristol. Select weekends only, most likely fantasy and pirate weekends just because that makes the most sense. I don't necessarily even need to be paid, I'd do it just to be able to hang out with some pod-mates and have a good time.

I'm contractually obligated to work every other Saturday, so auditioning to be an actual cast member and going to a bajillion rehearsals is not in the cards for me.

Aysun_the_Mermaid
09-13-2015, 09:53 PM
(Rehearsals are roughly 2 months at Scarby)
(The performance company is not always paid at every faire. It varies depending on the faire.)

You could try pitching the idea of working just those weekends as possible volunteer.
It never hurts to ask.
Though don't be sad if they do not respond.
That usually just means "no" not that they actively dislike you.

Seraphina Suds
09-13-2015, 09:55 PM
Their loss, Seraphina. I'm sure you would have brought their faire patrons a way better experience!

I'm not sure if all faires work the same way, but I looked into the audition process to be a cast member for Bristol Ren Faire and it is CRAZY. It seems rather demanding, and they state that cast members must be able to perform at all the weekends, have to audition in front of a panel, have to sing, have to send headshots, have to attend a bunch of mandatory practice sessions, etc. Seems like a ton of time and effort. Maybe it was honestly just easier for them to take one of their existing performers and throw her in a random tail... Still sucks though....[emoji107]
Thanks, Juliette! That's how it is for the NY faire too. And all the rehearsal weekends are in NYC which is a long and expensive trip. Plus I work full time, always at least one weekend day. But they have performers who only do select weekends, so I'll keep looking into it for future years.

jvry8c
09-13-2015, 09:57 PM
the time commitment is rather big and that sounds normal Madison. I volunteered for 4 years at the St. Louis Renaissance faire (2 years cast and 2 years med staff). It was fun and had its moments but ate up alot of time. I ended up joining the "leech wranglers" which were the onsite medics/nurses to help people who got sick or kids getting lost. I ended up quitting since the former leaders created so much drama that it very nearly killed the faire and caused a ton of cast members to leave. I also ended up moving to the Caribbean for a time before finally moving back. Kinda want to go to the new casting director and leadership to see if they would have a few merfolk.

Mermaid Lorelei
09-13-2015, 10:21 PM
My debut as a mermaid was actually at the Muskogee Renaissance Festival in Oklahoma. I was only there for one season, but I do have fond memories. I also just worked for the first time with Una's Traveling Mermaid Lagoon at this year's Faerieworlds. We got rained out for a good portion of the event, but it was still a great time.

A_Koi_Mermaid
09-13-2015, 11:22 PM
This is actually a thread I wanted to find/start basically. I wondered what the process of being a fairy/creature at Ren Faires was really. I had just planned on asking Enora or Aysun whenever I got to meet them.

I go to Scarborough almost every year and I am planning on going to Texas Ren Faire my first time this year as a faun. I always dress up but not too fancy yet, I really wanna get more garb. The faun is my biggest one yet what with the stilts and all.

Ashe
09-13-2015, 11:31 PM
I always dress up but not too fancy yet, I really wanna get more garb. The faun is my biggest one yet what with the stilts and all.
I would love to see this! I just got into being a faun, it's such a fun makeup :)
I hope that one day I'll be able to actually finish my dang harpy wings and wear that. Maybe once I start playing around at ren faires again, I'll look into being a mermaid. That's a dream haha ~

Mermaid Enora
09-13-2015, 11:35 PM
This is actually a thread I wanted to find/start basically. I wondered what the process of being a fairy/creature at Ren Faires was really. I had just planned on asking Enora or Aysun whenever I got to meet them.

I go to Scarborough almost every year and I am planning on going to Texas Ren Faire my first time this year as a faun. I always dress up but not too fancy yet, I really wanna get more garb. The faun is my biggest one yet what with the stilts and all.

My fairy group will be at the TRF on 1001 dreams weekend, we go every year for obvious reasons. :)
I'd love to meet up with you! Aysun will be there too in a pirate booth. I'm planning on taking my mermaid dress and tail for one day and the fairy wings for the other.

edit: My sister wears stilts and I know would love to see your stilt costume!!

A_Koi_Mermaid
09-13-2015, 11:48 PM
I don't have it 100% done yet but the stilts themselves are done. I'll take some photos of them and post them up tomorrow!

What I reaaaally want is a pair of Fancy Fairy wings! I may make my own sometime but hers are so lovely. I have a lot of mythical creatures I'd like to do costumes for really.

We should see each other at the meet this month.

Sherielle
09-14-2015, 09:39 AM
My fairy group will be at the TRF on 1001 dreams weekend, we go every year for obvious reasons. :)
I'd love to meet up with you! Aysun will be there too in a pirate booth. I'm planning on taking my mermaid dress and tail for one day and the fairy wings for the other.

edit: My sister wears stilts and I know would love to see your stilt costume!!Stop by the feast hall and say hi (if a show isn't going on, lol)

A_Koi_Mermaid
09-14-2015, 02:45 PM
32944 Lets see if this works. Why is it sideways??? Help?

Ashe
09-14-2015, 02:50 PM
Ahhh that's awesome! Gosh I love costumes like this. Someone on here had made hooved digileg shoes, but these stilts are awesome. Have you worn them yet?

A_Koi_Mermaid
09-14-2015, 03:07 PM
Yeah, it has gone through a lot of changes in testing. An engineer friend built them off some internet postings and videos. With the shoes on them they are fairly comfy, just clunky and you have to maintain balance. We have some staves built to steady ourselves.

I had hooves made but they cracked and broke so I have to make new ones. :(

nightdiver
09-14-2015, 05:05 PM
The Minnesota Renaissance Festival (http://renaissancefest.com/) has a Mermaid Cove. I have not been to see it as it was added after I stopped working there as a musician.

The audition and training process mentioned above is very similar to what I experience as well.

Aysun_the_Mermaid
09-14-2015, 05:16 PM
I use to work with one of the Minnesota mers.
Their cove is neat, but very different.

They are (were?) Set back a bit from the public and they speak "mermish" and they rotate which one is in the photo tank.

(Not an expert. I just know what I have seen and was told by the girl who worked in their cove and our lagoon.)

In the Scarborough lagoon we are right on the path through the lagoon and we all interact with patrons. 2 shallow tanks and a giant clam shell. We also speak accented English with a dash of "mermish".

MerMaisy
09-14-2015, 08:46 PM
I emailed the Northern California ren faire, but they were like no mermaids since they're not like historically accurate or whatever.

Ashe
09-14-2015, 08:54 PM
Not historically accurate? Don't most ren faires set themselves on the foundation of fantasy and magic? I'm studying the renaissance at the moment and aside from fairies and such, there's many things that faires commonly do that aren't 'historically accurate'.
Silly considering that European myths of mermaids began to arise around that time, with all of the sea trade and travel.

Aysun_the_Mermaid
09-14-2015, 09:22 PM
Not all renfaires are fantasy faires.
Some lean more towards some degree of accuracy.

I tell kids I am real, but I have told a few groups of adults that we are actors portraying mermaids during a festival time.

Since a ren faire does not portray a normal renaissance village, they portray a village during a festival.
That is why the king is nice and interacts with the peasants and whatnot.

As far as the non-fantasy faires go, there still has to be some deviation from "historically accurate" to appeal to the general public.
If it were 100% accurate there would be sewage in the streets and no one would wear deodorant.
*shudders at the thought*

Madison MerFaerie
09-14-2015, 10:08 PM
As far as the non-fantasy faires go, there still has to be some deviation from "historically accurate" to appeal to the general public.
If it were 100% accurate there would be sewage in the streets and no one would wear deodorant.

*gags*

Mermaid Enora
09-14-2015, 10:18 PM

I tell kids I am real, but I have told a few groups of adults that we are actors portraying mermaids during a festival time.

Since a ren faire does not portray a normal renaissance village, they portray a village during a festival.
That is why the king is nice and interacts with the peasants and whatnot.

*shudders at the thought*

Right! I completely prefer fantasy with a dash of historical accuracy.

Mermaid Alea
09-14-2015, 11:10 PM
The local Ren Faire here is maybe a mile from my house. I didn't go to it this year but I think there was a mermaid there last year. It was kind of sad actually she was sitting in a tent at the very edge of the fairgrounds and the entrance was facing away from everything else. I don't think she was getting many visitors as she was so secluded. Maybe I should look into being a mermaid at the Ren Faire since I am so close by.

I wish our local Ren Faire was in a pretty wooded area or field area like some of the really nice ones. It is mostly all concrete and no trees. :( It also only lasts for 2-3 days. I would really love to visit a large Ren Faire someday.

I love watching videos of big Renaissance Faires and how so many people dress up and get into character. There isn't much of that here.

StephanieVex
09-23-2015, 07:14 PM
I know this is pretty off topic but I saw Mermaid Lyrique at the Minnesota Ren Fest and I was just really excited she's so beautiful

Ciriun
09-23-2015, 10:00 PM

Since I've only been to Sterling Ren Fiare, which at least used to lean more towards accurate, I hadn't even known there were fantasy style ones. I guess they've changed their stance sometime in the past few years since they now have a fantasy themed weekend. I still recall when my sister worked there for a summer and was required to cover up her then green hair and was relegated to less visible positions. So the idea of mermaids at a Ren Faire had always confused me.

I don't go nearly as much as I used to, but I spent a good deal of my childhood roaming the place. My fondest memories are actually of being there before it opened since my family had friends who worked there. We kids were basically loose to play in the fields, hop around the human chess board, and scavenge blown glass scraps.

Aysun_the_Mermaid
09-23-2015, 10:03 PM
Even fantasy faires frown on unnaturally colored hair, unless you are a fantasy creature. (And sometimes not even then)

Ciriun
09-23-2015, 10:07 PM
If being a fairy had been an option, she probably would have gone for it. She had/has a pair of custom wings and everything.

Ashe
09-24-2015, 12:25 AM
Love Lyrique's Finfolk! What a pretty scene behind her, too :)

I guess I've never realized how particular some faires are! I always assumed a come one come all type of deal. Are there faires who strongly discourage pleasure-goers to dress up?

Aysun_the_Mermaid
09-24-2015, 12:28 AM
As long as you are appropriately dressed, they are not really going to tell a paying customer what they cannot wear.

Period costume, fantasy costume, tank top and shorts... makes no difference to the gate.

Ashe
09-24-2015, 12:32 AM
Cool deal.
I know that at Disneyland they've stopped letting cosplayers through. Something about you can only wear official Disney clothing if you want to dress up? I completely understand that rule, so I was thinking maybe the same would apply here :p

Aysun_the_Mermaid
09-30-2015, 09:58 PM
I go to the New York faire every year. I took my tail last year and sat around for an hour or so. Got a little attention. I wore a walking costume this year.

Lindsey and I have tried talking to them about getting mermaids. They apparently liked the idea, but not us, because this year they had a mermaid for pirate weekend. She was only there once a day for a half hour meet and greet session. It looked like they just took one of their faires and swapped her wings for a FinFun tail. She only spoke to her handler who would then pass on the message. The only thing to even identify her as a mermaid (aside from the tail) was blue make up/face paint and a string of pearls across her forehead. Pretty disappointed considering they could have had established and experienced mermaids for longer sessions with more interesting material. I reached out to the girl who played the mermaid to see how she got the job.

You are right, it was Amy. (Or at least one of them was)

Sometimes a faire does not really know if they want something or not, so they use a performer they already have to try something out and see how it goes.

Or, if they just want something for one weekend they don't want to go through the "trouble" of hiring outside performers.

Just from my experiences...

Seraphina Suds
09-30-2015, 10:05 PM
You are right, it was Amy. (Or at least one of them was)

Sometimes a faire does not really know if they want something or not, so they use a performer they already have to try something out and see how it goes.

Or, if they just want something for one weekend they don't want to go through the "trouble" of hiring outside performers.

Just from my experiences...

Yup, it was Amy and I believe she was the mermaid both days. Have you worked with her before? She never answered my question.

That really stinks that they wouldn't take a chance on us, although I can understand why. There was a large crowd gathered; it seemed successful. I left a few minutes after she arrived so I don't know what went on beyond posing with kids.

Aysun_the_Mermaid
09-30-2015, 10:10 PM
I worked that faire in a different capacity in the past.

I would say she and I are acquaintances.
She always seemed nice, she may just be busy?
No idea.

But yeah...
Unfortunately, the water there should not be swam in, so that cuts out a few great opportunities.

Seraphina Suds
10-01-2015, 06:56 AM
Oh gosh, no I would never swim in those ponds! They're full of pesticides to kill whatever gross stuff was already in there. I would prefer a tank show or at least a dry meet and greet style location. I've had my eye on a spot between the pirates and the paddle boats for years haha.

Aysun_the_Mermaid
10-01-2015, 12:44 PM
Right? But it would be pretty and convenient if we could [emoji14]
Standing on the bridge and seeing a mermaid swim by...

I feel you on that though.

Seraphina Suds
10-01-2015, 03:53 PM
That'd be so fun! I kind of felt bad for all the little kids who were gathering for the mermaid showing up; they were all facing the water! She was carted in behind most of the crowd haha. But seeing a mermaid swim up to the Queens Landing and sitting on the dock for pictures would be so great~

Kishiko
10-02-2015, 07:16 PM
There's a full time cove at the KC Ren Fest :) I just joined this season, but there are 5 of us in the cove this year (4 now), 3 carrier sailors, and one cabin boy. We have a mermaid cove with a dry set at one end and if you walk up the hill you get to our pond area. I perform with Maksim Merman, Mermaid Aurellia, and with Mermaid Amelia the Florida Mermaid for 3 weeks

As for historical vs. fantasy, we are a mix I suppose. We have mermaids and a Fae court (King and queen + fairies, brownies, etc) but all of the villagers and characters are required to be as period accurate as possible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ashe
10-10-2015, 01:29 PM
Last year I helped out by volunteering for a race, and I just received an email today from the same district inviting me to work a Renaissance faire! I haven't looked into it, and I'm not sure if the magical aspect is there, but I am very excited to help!

theMerFanc
10-10-2015, 07:09 PM
I attend my State Ren Faire (almost) every year. But I just wear my SCA Romani garb because it's easier then having separate clothes just for the faire.

I bought this lil guy a few years ago and he always goes with me :D I dunno why the picture is sideways XD
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/10/2d06dda779a57f7736e8437266ae72ec.jpg

I want to try to work with the Birds of Prey show once I move down to where the bird rescue is :D

This was the first year I went not with my family XD But this is the same garb, more or less, that I wear every time.

Princess Pearl
10-10-2015, 08:47 PM
I just got sent a video from my first appearance at a faire in my mermaid costume! This is from the Milton Pirate Festival in Ontario.

https://youtu.be/st4q5yvyur8

It was a really strange event for me to do, because I've been playing a pirate there for 6 years, or something like that. I had a lot of people coming up to me because I was in the chair, thinking that I'd broken my legs or been horribly sick or something.

Ashe
10-10-2015, 09:08 PM
Cute!

shimmygoddess
10-12-2015, 01:25 PM
The big Renn Faire in NC is in Charlotte and they have been contacted many times by several local mers but they are not yet interested. We have another local fest called Festival of Legends which is geared more towards, myth and fantasy. Lots of fun. We have had a Mermaid cove there the last 2 years. First year we set up a tent and sold little trinkets. The second year we set up two tents, one for mermaids and stuff to sell, the other for musicians. (I did bellydancing as well). We had a designated area by the entrance. I found out the location will change for next year and there is a big pond at the new site and he wants us over there...YUCK! After thinking about it, I figured the water would be cold and nasty and even sitting out on the dock while people drive in, it is still very out of the way compared to where everyone will be. Am trying to brainstorm other ideas instead of that or the tents and am wondering how other mermaids are doing it? Excluding a tank. I want to bring him a couple other choices..LOL

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 10:52 AM
конц (http://audiobookkeeper.ru/book/931)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 10:53 AM
229.6 (http://cottagenet.ru/plan/931)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 10:54 AM
CHAP (http://eyesvision.ru)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 10:56 AM
AIDS (http://eyesvisions.com/stories-from-the-clinic-aids-to-sight)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 10:57 AM
XVII (http://factoringfee.ru/t/1195030)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 10:58 AM
Вайх (http://filmzones.ru/t/1025136)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 10:59 AM
Tour (http://gadwall.ru/t/910495)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:00 AM
Soul (http://gaffertape.ru/t/1102174)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:01 AM
Моск (http://gageboard.ru/t/1095539)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:03 AM
Chri (http://gagrule.ru/t/976241)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:04 AM
Spir (http://gallduct.ru/t/1162973)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:05 AM
John (http://galvanometric.ru/t/1070494)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:06 AM
Side (http://gangforeman.ru/t/1099879)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:07 AM
0383 (http://gangwayplatform.ru/t/1531425)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:09 AM
Mile (http://garbagechute.ru/t/1144343)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:10 AM
Tesc (http://gardeningleave.ru/t/1028887)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:11 AM
*осс (http://gascautery.ru/t/1144230)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:12 AM
Пушк (http://gashbucket.ru/t/855773)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:13 AM
Кита (http://gasreturn.ru/t/1144376)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:14 AM
русс (http://gatedsweep.ru/t/940631)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:16 AM
золо (http://gaugemodel.ru/t/1161883)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:17 AM
Dean (http://gaussianfilter.ru/t/1238057)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:18 AM
Cher (http://gearpitchdiameter.ru/t/972544)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:19 AM
Семе (http://geartreating.ru/t/1050792)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:20 AM
Jody (http://generalizedanalysis.ru/t/1003341)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:21 AM
Sher (http://generalprovisions.ru/t/1041282)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:23 AM
Пози (http://geophysicalprobe.ru/t/947130)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:24 AM
Гнез (http://geriatricnurse.ru/t/946623)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:25 AM
Rich (http://getintoaflap.ru/t/946097)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:26 AM
стра (http://getthebounce.ru/t/816216)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:27 AM
Hone (http://habeascorpus.ru/t/1088386)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:28 AM
Inte (http://habituate.ru/t/1091970)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:30 AM
Шапо (http://hackedbolt.ru/t/944703)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:31 AM
Jovi (http://hackworker.ru/t/1137092)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:32 AM
Голо (http://hadronicannihilation.ru/t/1102732)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:33 AM
rema (http://haemagglutinin.ru/t/1095952)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:34 AM
япон (http://hailsquall.ru/t/849706)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:35 AM
Генр (http://hairysphere.ru/t/947162)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:37 AM
Черк (http://halforderfringe.ru/t/849412)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:38 AM
Милт (http://halfsiblings.ru/t/938407)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:39 AM
памя (http://hallofresidence.ru/t/846995)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:40 AM
Phil (http://haltstate.ru/t/904223)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:41 AM
ALL5 (http://handcoding.ru/t/1027547)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:42 AM
B114 (http://handportedhead.ru/t/1143331)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:44 AM
пасе (http://handradar.ru/t/831206)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:45 AM
Evan (http://handsfreetelephone.ru/t/884781)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:46 AM
Blac (http://hangonpart.ru/t/972376)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:49 AM
ткан (http://hardalloyteeth.ru/t/568256)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:50 AM
Geis (http://hardasiron.ru/t/633371)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:51 AM
Бахр (http://hardenedconcrete.ru/t/857068)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:52 AM
Coto (http://harmonicinteraction.ru/t/865837)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:53 AM
канд (http://hartlaubgoose.ru/t/766062)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:54 AM
Смир (http://hatchholddown.ru/t/838025)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:56 AM
Сыро (http://haveafinetime.ru/t/1239705)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:57 AM
Virg (http://hazardousatmosphere.ru/t/846514)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:58 AM
XVII (http://headregulator.ru/t/1375909)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 11:59 AM
Стра (http://heartofgold.ru/t/1547472)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:00 PM
меди (http://heatageingresistance.ru/t/834429)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:01 PM
Pali (http://heatinggas.ru/t/1189406)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:03 PM
Jona (http://heavydutymetalcutting.ru/t/1182523)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:04 PM
Сказ (http://jacketedwall.ru/t/750174)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:05 PM
Radc (http://japanesecedar.ru/t/667228)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:06 PM
Верг (http://jibtypecrane.ru/t/848759)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:07 PM
Klau (http://jobabandonment.ru/t/648102)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:08 PM
Гули (http://jobstress.ru/t/675886)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:10 PM
разв (http://jogformation.ru/t/835278)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:11 PM
Funk (http://jointcapsule.ru/t/1147598)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:12 PM
реда (http://jointsealingmaterial.ru/t/1148017)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:13 PM
Мити (http://journallubricator.ru/t/1142119)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:14 PM
Cami (http://juicecatcher.ru/t/1147606)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:16 PM
GUES (http://junctionofchannels.ru/t/1180420)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:17 PM
Sela (http://justiciablehomicide.ru/t/1181917)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:18 PM
John (http://juxtapositiontwin.ru/t/1183268)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:19 PM
ELEG (http://kaposidisease.ru/t/1180057)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:20 PM
Niki (http://keepagoodoffing.ru/t/1181140)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:21 PM
Phil (http://keepsmthinhand.ru/t/654215)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:23 PM
Бызо (http://kentishglory.ru/t/1183143)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:24 PM
Pali (http://kerbweight.ru/t/1179907)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:25 PM
Ступ (http://kerrrotation.ru/t/676572)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:26 PM
ТАСа (http://keymanassurance.ru/t/657740)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:27 PM
Macb (http://keyserum.ru/t/1180941)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:28 PM
Fran (http://kickplate.ru/t/1210650)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:30 PM
Кома (http://killthefattedcalf.ru/t/1239683)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:31 PM
Kese (http://kilowattsecond.ru/t/850754)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:32 PM
Лапи (http://kingweakfish.ru/t/1048049)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:34 PM
прик (http://kinozones.ru/film/931)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:35 PM
опис (http://kleinbottle.ru/t/798287)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:36 PM
иску (http://kneejoint.ru/t/1067650)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:37 PM
Иван (http://knifesethouse.ru/t/1352590)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:38 PM
Jame (http://knockonatom.ru/t/835960)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:40 PM
приш (http://knowledgestate.ru/t/1022499)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:41 PM
Rolf (http://kondoferromagnet.ru/t/1245141)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:42 PM
Каши (http://labeledgraph.ru/t/1230792)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:43 PM
куби (http://laborracket.ru/t/1208812)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:44 PM
Zone (http://labourearnings.ru/t/1548528)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:45 PM
изве (http://labourleasing.ru/t/1312698)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:47 PM
Zone (http://laburnumtree.ru/t/1190639)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:48 PM
R2A1 (http://lacingcourse.ru/t/1188902)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:49 PM
3110 (http://lacrimalpoint.ru/t/1188578)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:50 PM
Zone (http://lactogenicfactor.ru/t/1186908)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:51 PM
Zone (http://lacunarycoefficient.ru/t/1193539)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:52 PM
Zone (http://ladletreatediron.ru/t/1191986)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:54 PM
Zone (http://laggingload.ru/t/1190291)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:55 PM
Zone (http://laissezaller.ru/t/1191929)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:56 PM
Zone (http://lambdatransition.ru/t/1191983)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:57 PM
Zone (http://laminatedmaterial.ru/t/1193541)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:58 PM
меня (http://lammasshoot.ru/t/1184223)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 12:59 PM
Zone (http://lamphouse.ru/t/1185120)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:01 PM
Zone (http://lancecorporal.ru/t/1185062)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:02 PM
Zone (http://lancingdie.ru/t/1186504)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:03 PM
diam (http://landingdoor.ru/t/1188685)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:04 PM
Попо (http://landmarksensor.ru/t/1241853)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:05 PM
Zone (http://landreform.ru/t/1186964)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:06 PM
Zone (http://landuseratio.ru/t/1185282)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:08 PM
Zone (http://languagelaboratory.ru/t/1191085)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:09 PM
клей (http://largeheart.ru/shop/1161492)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:10 PM
фарф (http://lasercalibration.ru/shop/1163422)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:11 PM
HSD- (http://laserlens.ru/lase_zakaz/939)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:13 PM
таре (http://laserpulse.ru/shop/590799)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:14 PM
Чижи (http://laterevent.ru/shop/1178410)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:15 PM
Sele (http://latrinesergeant.ru/shop/452879)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:16 PM
Bosc (http://layabout.ru/shop/453067)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:18 PM
Cata (http://leadcoating.ru/shop/599719)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:19 PM
Marg (http://leadingfirm.ru/shop/106005)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:20 PM
Zden (http://learningcurve.ru/shop/465694)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:21 PM
встр (http://leaveword.ru/shop/465967)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:22 PM
Velo (http://machinesensible.ru/shop/268933)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:23 PM
Jard (http://magneticequator.ru/shop/575517)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:25 PM
Mist (http://magnetotelluricfield.ru/shop/268099)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:26 PM
Gigl (http://mailinghouse.ru/shop/268677)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:27 PM
Leon (http://majorconcern.ru/shop/575970)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:28 PM
SQui (http://mammasdarling.ru/shop/558042)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:29 PM
STAR (http://managerialstaff.ru/shop/160408)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:30 PM
PROT (http://manipulatinghand.ru/shop/614164)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:32 PM
ржав (http://manualchoke.ru/shop/598735)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:33 PM
хиру (http://medinfobooks.ru/book/931)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:34 PM
Worl (http://mp3lists.ru/item/931)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:35 PM
Макс (http://nameresolution.ru/shop/1041991)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:36 PM
Edit (http://naphtheneseries.ru/shop/108880)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:37 PM
Educ (http://narrowmouthed.ru/shop/461670)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:39 PM
изде (http://nationalcensus.ru/shop/1055753)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:40 PM
камн (http://naturalfunctor.ru/shop/501490)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:41 PM
меся (http://navelseed.ru/shop/101805)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:42 PM
sing (http://neatplaster.ru/shop/455262)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:43 PM
Wind (http://necroticcaries.ru/shop/178180)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:45 PM
Wind (http://negativefibration.ru/shop/507337)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:46 PM
Сине (http://neighbouringrights.ru/shop/622483)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:47 PM
топл (http://objectmodule.ru/shop/109531)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:48 PM
DeLo (http://observationballoon.ru/shop/97608)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:49 PM
Phil (http://obstructivepatent.ru/shop/98835)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:50 PM
Disc (http://oceanmining.ru/shop/472675)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:52 PM
Арти (http://octupolephonon.ru/shop/572327)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:53 PM
Живы (http://offlinesystem.ru/shop/148805)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:54 PM
Glam (http://offsetholder.ru/shop/202891)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:55 PM
Семе (http://olibanumresinoid.ru/shop/149601)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:56 PM
инте (http://onesticket.ru/shop/579782)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:57 PM
Wind (http://packedspheres.ru/shop/581992)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 01:59 PM
Лит* (http://pagingterminal.ru/shop/684163)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 02:00 PM
Лит* (http://palatinebones.ru/shop/683507)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 02:01 PM
Лит* (http://palmberry.ru/shop/578827)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 02:02 PM
Лит* (http://papercoating.ru/shop/583584)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 02:03 PM
Кали (http://paraconvexgroup.ru/shop/689103)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 02:04 PM
Бома (http://parasolmonoplane.ru/shop/1168465)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 02:06 PM
олиг (http://parkingbrake.ru/shop/1168492)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 02:07 PM
вече (http://partfamily.ru/shop/1173437)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 02:08 PM
Eric (http://partialmajorant.ru/shop/1172429)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 02:09 PM
Соро (http://quadrupleworm.ru/shop/1540982)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 02:10 PM
Соко (http://qualitybooster.ru/shop/1489982)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 02:11 PM
Баку (http://quasimoney.ru/shop/595876)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 02:13 PM
Herb (http://quenchedspark.ru/shop/598871)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 02:14 PM
Моск (http://quodrecuperet.ru/shop/1072360)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 02:15 PM
Миха (http://rabbetledge.ru/shop/1073913)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 02:16 PM
навс (http://radialchaser.ru/shop/335027)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 02:17 PM
Eigh (http://radiationestimator.ru/shop/510114)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 02:18 PM
Санк (http://railwaybridge.ru/shop/552468)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 02:20 PM
Form (http://randomcoloration.ru/shop/517490)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 02:21 PM
реда (http://rapidgrowth.ru/shop/905679)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 02:22 PM
язык (http://rattlesnakemaster.ru/shop/1080150)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 02:23 PM
Кова (http://reachthroughregion.ru/shop/336910)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 02:24 PM
веду (http://readingmagnifier.ru/shop/514110)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 02:25 PM
Пере (http://rearchain.ru/shop/665859)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 02:27 PM
Стук (http://recessioncone.ru/shop/636472)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 02:28 PM
ango (http://recordedassignment.ru/shop/973768)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 02:29 PM
Иващ (http://rectifiersubstation.ru/shop/1054454)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 02:30 PM
Седо (http://redemptionvalue.ru/shop/1063176)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 02:31 PM
Ерем (http://reducingflange.ru/shop/1680584)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 02:32 PM
Аким (http://referenceantigen.ru/shop/1693605)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 02:34 PM
Лавр (http://regeneratedprotein.ru/shop/1762202)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 02:35 PM
Книж (http://reinvestmentplan.ru/shop/1774312)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 02:36 PM
Слон (http://safedrilling.ru/shop/1817744)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 02:37 PM
Вест (http://sagprofile.ru/shop/1056649)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 02:38 PM
Alfr (http://salestypelease.ru/shop/1382050)

xaccer2
04-13-2024, 02:39 PM
Лиха (http://samplinginterval.ru/shop/1861382)