PDA

View Full Version : magictails.de / magictais.eu

aWittleNoob
01-07-2012, 09:22 PM
just wondering how things are, I havent heard anything bad from them :)
the creator seems very nice and is always check up on the site! :)

MafaldaMermaid
02-24-2012, 06:56 AM
I bought my tail from them, and I see no problem with it at all.
I cannot give a proper review because I never swam with it. I bought my tail in winter, which was a big fail from me... Although, I see it as a perfect tail.
The monofin is really floppy, the scales printed on it are extremely detailed, and they are at an affordable price!
I highly recommend buying one. The seller is indeed nice, I chat with her few times.
Oh, and I did asked few people, who have this tail, if it's good for swimming, their answers were all YES! :D

If you look for pictures, they are extremely realistic under water!

Nate Walis
02-24-2012, 07:07 AM
I bought one for my mermaid late last year and it's been nothing but brilliant for a tail that does not cost a huge amount in comparison to some on the market.

Madison
07-28-2012, 09:08 AM
The people at magictail are very friendly and reply to emails quick. They ship quickly too; I ordered my tail on the 22 of July and it arrived on the 27 of July.
The tail itself looks very nice imo; even though it's cloth, it still looks realistic. I would definitely recommend magictail to others!

Mermaid Saphira
07-28-2012, 10:37 AM
Although I have never bought a tail from magictail.de (which I would like to eventually), I find they have great customer service. Everyone is so nice and helpful and for a price like that for a fabric tail that realistic who wouldn't want one!?

Ashe
08-24-2012, 12:46 PM
Even though i have neoprene tails and such, my Arielle color mermaid Magictail is one of my very favorites. The scale and fish ray print is beautiful and it has only ripped once on the heel after about a year of serious use. Also, i have little pebbles cemented to the bottom of my pool instead of smooth concrete, and i was always scraping my tail at the bottom of my pool so keep that in mind too. For a fabric tail, i would highly recommend a Magictail because of their great customer service, quality, and realisticness (wut?) of their tails

happyguava
08-26-2012, 08:29 PM
I love my magictail! As others have said - for a fabric tail I don't think you can get more realistic looking. The scale pattern is wonderful. The fin is a good shape, again it just looks fantastic. Especially for such a reasonably priced tail. I guess the only drawback to how it looks is that the heel is quite visible.

It also swims well and looks good moving underwater. It feels nice and easy to swim in and my feet are comfy in the foot pockets. I will say that I've tried it in a 4m dive pool and the ocean, and I believe it's less suited to these environments. It can be done but I had to work really hard to get it to look effortless in these bigger environments. However, I've worn it in a regular pool countless times, to many birthday parties, used it for practice, even some photoshoots underwater and it's great for all these things.

Customer service was great - they were friendly and helpful, quick to respond and quick to ship my tail.

If you would like to see a magictail in action I'm wearing mine here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8yY2w2Wg9A (the green one). :)