PDA

View Full Version : Freediving Apps!

theMerFanc
10-08-2015, 09:27 PM
So I recently downloaded a few breath training and apnea apps for my ipad and I was wondering if anyone else had any experience or reviews or thoughts on them. The ones I have are: Apnea Timer and BreathHold.

There is also one called Apnea Trainer that is $2.99 that I am interested in, but I don't really want to pay if it isn't worth it.

Lila
10-22-2015, 10:00 AM
Hi! So what's your feedback on the ones you've tried? :-)

Mermaid Kassandra
10-22-2015, 12:45 PM
I tried two different apps and no I don't suggest you to buy that one because at the end it does exactly the same things of the ones that are free.

Anyway I must remember you that any apnea app in this world can't supply to an apnea course and a proper training!

At least I found them useful to keep still my breathing capacities during the periods I couldn't dive.

Lila
10-23-2015, 02:50 AM
Yeah I just started taking classes :-) I found an app called Unaerobic that is approved by AIDA, only found it yesterday so I'm testing for the moment :-)

Mermaid Kassandra
10-23-2015, 06:21 AM
Yeah I just started taking classes :-) I found an app called Unaerobic that is approved by AIDA, only found it yesterday so I'm testing for the moment :-)

Yes I know that app!
It was the first I looked to anyway it does the same thing as the others app XD

If you can I suggest to you to talk about the app with your trainer at classes he/she can give you good suggestions on using it and the ways it can help you improving certain aspects of your free diving skills ;)

Lila
10-23-2015, 08:50 AM
That's a great idea, thanks for the tip! :-)

theMerFanc
10-23-2015, 12:04 PM
We don't have any classes here because I am on a mountaintop >.<

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mermaid Kassandra
10-23-2015, 01:58 PM
You're welcome Lila!

the Afanc this sounds strange!
In Italy where there isn't the sea classes are held in a pool try to look in your city of there is one with free driving courses there should be at least one!