PDA

View Full Version : can't post in the tailmaker review area?

Delphinus
10-12-2015, 06:30 PM
Anyone else have this problem, or is there some kind of requirement I missed. @_@

AniaR
10-12-2015, 07:00 PM
The mods have to approve it

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Delphinus
10-12-2015, 07:02 PM
Gotcha. Because I don't have any option to post at all. Do I PM a review to a mod?

AniaR
10-12-2015, 10:26 PM
You should be able to fill in the text space and submit it for review. if it wont let you do that, PM a mod for sure so they can make sure the review thread you're trying to post in is online. They recently added a bunch and changed things around so chances are it coulda been switched by mistake

Mermaid Wesley
10-13-2015, 03:29 PM
Delphinus, I believe you have a tail from a maker that doesn't have a review thread, you won't be able to post a new thread in that area. I believe that you should make a new thread in the general tailmakers thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winged Mermaid
10-13-2015, 05:08 PM
I don't see any pending reviews, and I don't see anything on your account that would hinder you posting there (like if your email was not verified, ect). What tailmaker were you trying to post a review on?

Delphinus
10-19-2015, 04:10 PM
I don't see any pending reviews, and I don't see anything on your account that would hinder you posting there (like if your email was not verified, ect). What tailmaker were you trying to post a review on?

Oh, what Mermaid Wesley said was right, I'm guessing. I wanted to leave a review for Seaside Fairytales, which I'm guessing isn't up yet. I didn't know that the tailmaker reviews were closed from new threads. I'll go to the general tailmakers, I suppose.

Delphinus
10-19-2015, 04:11 PM
or not, because I can't seem to find any such area. :confused: I'll just leave my review on her Etsy when it's available for such.

AniaR
10-19-2015, 04:43 PM
You would post it in general tail maker discussion

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk