PDA

View Full Version : Mersona names?

Delphinus
10-13-2015, 04:49 AM
Hey there, my fellow ocean lovin' buddies! So, I've been in love with acting for a long time, and after recently finally getting my tail, I was thinking about working to advance myself in the mer-world. I know I'd have a long way to go before actually doing anything in the entertainment aspect (developing ideas for the character, events, etc...), but I have two photographer friends who photograph for a career, and I was thinking about tapping their resources for shoots.

Anyway, cutting to the chase, I am a bit flummoxed for a name. This mersona is an hourglass dolphin (antarctic dwelling dolphins), and I'm trying to find a name that would suit it well. I suppose I could always fall back on my own name, as is quite common, but I kind of want to explore other options, just in case something jumps. I'm a writer, and normally it's not an issue, but I just need the right one. My real name is Gregory, for the record.

Can anyone help me with working out a name? I'd really love to hear suggestions, or even just advice.

RomanLaveau
10-13-2015, 09:59 AM
Well you can start with characters you most identify with (I did that) and make it your own somehow..or find a meaning that fits your essence then find a name in a different language with that meaning.