PDA

View Full Version : Moved again... to Moab, UT

Jadestone
10-16-2015, 04:42 PM
Out of one desert, and right into another! My position in Las Vegas, NV ended and now I'm living in Moab. I don't think there's any other mers here (though if there are I'd LOVE to get together!!) but if there's ever get togethers anywhere nearby (Salt Lake?? western CO? Northern AZ??) I'd love to finally meet some other mermaids!! <3

MermaidAine
10-16-2015, 05:34 PM
I will keep you posted if I hear of one up this way!

Mermaid Miranda
10-16-2015, 06:05 PM
I'm in Provo/Orem area which is nearly 200 miles northwest of Moab. Not horrendously far, but a bit much for a one day deal. I've been wanting to talk to some other Utah mers, but the Rocky Mountain pod isn't as active as some others. Also I am painfully new to this and not very comfortable just messaging people. I might try starting a(nother) meetup discussion on our thread though, see if I can get any biters...er swimmers.
anyway, welcome to Utah! Very different from Nevada, still definitely a desert.

Spindrift
10-18-2015, 08:59 AM
There are two mermaids I've seen floating around here that live in Flagstaff, AZ. Maybe reach out to Mermaid Momo?

MermaidBrandie
10-25-2015, 09:44 PM
I'm in Westminster Co. but none of the Co meets have panned out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Grey Gambit
11-13-2015, 10:24 PM
I'm a bit close to Moab (in Price, almost in the middle between Moab and Orem, haha). *waves* Welcome to Utah!

Vrindavana Starfish
11-13-2015, 10:31 PM
Moab is one of my favorite spots on Earth. It's so beautiful!! You can be a river mer!

Jadestone
03-04-2016, 11:30 PM
Thanks everyone!! ANd please let me know if you ever end up in the area--moab is tiny, but I've found some beautiful swimming spots so far! I haven't been on much (or mermaiding much at all) since winter's been cold, but it's warming up and I can't wait to get in the water again soon