PDA

View Full Version : Mermaid Minerals Contest

AniaR
01-12-2012, 05:02 PM
So a LOT of us have entered the mermaid minerals contest. They are having a contest to find their 2012 mer-face! You can enter by posting your photo on their page. The way I understand it there will be TWO winners. One picked by Mermaid Minerals, and one who is a people's choice. (I could be wrong, I think this is just from what I understand)

Anyway, I've entered
Here's my post I've been sharing
Help me become the face of Mermaid Minerals. I actively live and advocate for a natural life style that includes natural beauty and body products- chemical free. To vote for me, CLICK on the PHOTO and then press like :) It would be a dream to represent this company! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=291977594170324&set=o.117049701644007&type=1&ref=nfYou should
1) Enter
2) like or comment on the photos of people you think should win :)

-Annwyn-
01-13-2012, 05:14 AM
I have also done the same (except wrote a different blurb!) Good luck, Raina!

Mermaid Marla
01-13-2012, 10:13 AM
Currently Mermaid Raven is in the lead with votes with Raina in second! Please stop by Mermaid Minerals and vote for your favorite as they are both very deserving of the title!

Mermaid Marla
01-13-2012, 01:36 PM
Wow - things are changing up fast in the Mermaid Minerals contest! Mermaid Natalie looks to be the lead. This is going to be a very exciting finish! Make sure everyone votes from here to show our support for our favorites!

AniaR
01-13-2012, 03:22 PM
yeah, it really depends on how many people you know :p I dont have a huge friends lists. I've been in the contest since November and Raven surpassed me for likes in ONE DAY lol. Im excited they're choosing two though, because then we get a staff choice and a people's choice. If I dont have the most likes maybe the staff will still consider me! :)

good luck to everyone! I think it's anyone's game. Dont stress about enough votes, you may just impress the staff!