PDA

View Full Version : Tail Of Art- would like alittle more info

New York Mermaid
11-22-2015, 07:20 PM
I know there are a few mermaids on here that own them I just want to know about them how do you feel in them etc., and pricing because I keep getting mixed answers from some people. I really want to get one in the future, I just want to know on a TOA owner, your experience with them :)

thanks

Mermaid Alea
11-22-2015, 07:51 PM
So Mermaid Harmony is not the only member on here that has a Tail of Art?

I have been really curious as well about seeing reviews from the Tail of Art owners. I haven't noticed any active discussion on Mernetwork about Kariel's new tails & tail previews she has shown on Facebook. I really love her tails I don't see why there isn't more discussion about them on here.

MermaidSandie
11-22-2015, 08:04 PM
Same here, Kariel's tails are sooo beautiful, and I'd love to hear reviews from the people lucky enough to have one

Spindrift
11-22-2015, 10:40 PM
Mermaid Malia is on here, she just doesn't post very often. Mine is in the process of being made, and I should have it by December.

Mermaid Momo
11-22-2015, 11:30 PM
I think there isn't much discussion because no one really knows much about them. I've asked her about pricing and how the process works and stuff and I only got the response of " Each tail is made just for you! to buy one check out my website!" so not very helpful lol.

Mermaid Alea
11-23-2015, 12:10 AM
That is cool Spindrift I am sure you are excited to be getting your tail so soon!

That is definitely true Momo.

Luna Dreamtide
11-23-2015, 12:28 AM
There's a reasonable amount of information on her website. But I was wondering about why they hadn't been discussed too. Her tails are gorgeous. I was actually going to start a thread but thought the may have already been one.

Mermaid Alea
11-23-2015, 12:38 AM
There is this one: http://mernetwork.com/index/showthread.php?4186-Mermaid-Kariel-s-tails-Anyone-ever-bought-from-her

Kariel was posting on that thread some.

Luna Dreamtide
11-23-2015, 12:54 AM
Just posted a thread with the pricing info for her silicone tails.
http://mernetwork.com/index/showthread.php?12225-Mermaid-Kariel-Tails-of-Art