PDA

View Full Version : Any Mers in the Melbourne area?

Mermaid Adrienne
12-30-2015, 03:40 AM
Hi all, looking for people in the melbourne area just to chat to ^-^

Mer-Crazy
12-30-2015, 03:45 AM
There are actually quite a few mers in Melbourne :) I am not one of them, but you can check out the member map to start: http://mernetwork.com/index/dcMembermap.php

MerChemi
12-30-2015, 06:07 AM
Hey!! I'm a Melbourne mer!! It's awesome to meet you c:

Merman Andrew
12-30-2015, 06:14 AM
Hi there! I'm in the Melbourne area too looking to meetup with some other Mers! I'm just new to the whole Mermaiding thing and I've ordered my tail which should be arriving in the next few days!

Merman Andrew
12-30-2015, 06:17 AM
I wish more people would use the Member map, as I noticed there are many more people who are listed as being in Melbourne who aren't on the map. I guess people don't use it to protect their privacy?

Mermaid Adrienne
12-30-2015, 08:09 AM
Nice to meet you too :)

Mermaid Adrienne
12-30-2015, 08:11 AM
well, I'm new to it too... just ordered my first tail tonight.. just a regular fabric one for now :) I guess its a privacy thing like you mentioned for some.

Merman Andrew
12-30-2015, 09:00 AM
Yay that's exciting! I'm organising a private lesson in mid Jan would you be interested in joining me (to share the costs?)

Mermaid Adrienne
12-30-2015, 05:56 PM
where abouts? o.o

Aradia
12-30-2015, 06:36 PM
Hey!
I'm not on MerNetwork heaps anymore but there are a few of us. I'm jetting off to Malaysia for six months so i'm afraid I won't be much of a tail-buddy :p - Also there is Mermaid Nerissa, Mermaid Romy, Merman Dan, Merman Azzy, also I started out years ago with Mermaid Annwyn and another girl back when mermaids were super rare. So yeah, there are heaps of us now :D

Mermaid Syaira
12-30-2015, 06:49 PM
I'm near (ish) to Melbourne =D

Mermaid Adrienne
12-30-2015, 09:42 PM
Hi :3 Samantha and Aradia!

Mermaid Jordan
06-09-2017, 09:46 AM
Hi guys, I am a brand new Mermaid in Melbourne I'm looking to get to know other mermaids. Are Melbourne Mers still doing meets? Do we have a facebook page we can all organise those sorts of things on? I've been trying to do some arts and crafts and would love to have other Mer's to share my idea's with and get some critique from, I'd also just love to meet some other Mer's to hang out with.

September
10-10-2017, 11:12 AM
I'm from Tasmania, but visit Melbourne a few times a year. I was in Richmond a few weeks ago, and although I did not meet up with any other mers, I was in contact with Mermaid Tarielle, letting her know that the Richmond Recreation Centre allowed mermaid tails (sometimse). I may not visit Melbourne again this year, but I definitely will next year.

Carowai
12-15-2018, 03:09 AM
I know it's been a while since this post was started but thought I'd give a 'Hey!' to anyone in the Melbourne area.
I live in Greensborough, soon to be Boronia area, so it'd be great to find others near me :-)

Merman Andrew
12-26-2018, 07:45 AM
If any Melbourne mers are reading this and are not already aware of/part of our pod group, you can find it by searching for "Melbourne Merfolk" on Facebook. We'd love to have you at an upcoming meetup!