PDA

View Full Version : Discount Offer on Graphic/Web Design Work for MerNetwork Members!

mermaidondine
01-18-2012, 02:47 PM
I'm not sure if this is in the right place, so I apologize if it isn't!

But I noticed there's been talk about professional mermaiding materials (logo, web sites, etc...) on the forums lately. I've been working on my own website and logo for a bit, but the relaunch of my graphic design/digital artwork portfolio also got me to thinking about how I could contribute a bit more to the community. So I wanted to officially reach out and offer some of my services to my fellow Mers! And I've decided to do a special discount only for MerNetwork members :-)

Services Include...
+ Custom HTML Website (usually starts at $90)
+ Custom Blog for Blogger, Tumblr... (usually start at $65)
+ Custom Logos/Banners (usually start at $35)

To members of the MerNetwork I am offering 15% OFF of these packages, which are perfect for starting your website or updating the one you might already have! While not included in the discount, I can also retouch/edit photos and create custom avatar/signatures for forums. If you have any other design needs not quite specified here, feel free to contact me and we can discuss ideas!

As a designer, I really pride myself on the special attention and care I give to each project that I take on. So if you're looking for a developer who is flexible, creative, detail-oriented, and understanding; then I'm your girl! Check out my work at Designs by Kailee (http://thelunaticthelover.tumblr.com/) and let me help you get started on your professional logo or website :-)