PDA

View Full Version : Mermaid/Fairy Rave Bras

MerMaisy
01-13-2016, 09:32 PM
Hi Merfriends,
I don't post much on here, but I lurk a lot. Anyways, I've recently started making rave bras. I spray them with acrylic sealer. I'm testing them to see how well the hold up and if they are waterproof. Trying to find a niche, I've been working on putting wings on the back of a few. I've posted a collage of my most recent one. My second one went to Kalani as a secret santa gift. I'm curious to see if anyone has any interest in these.

Mermaid Cataleya
01-14-2016, 10:31 AM
Hi Merfriends,
I don't post much on here, but I lurk a lot. Anyways, I've recently started making rave bras. I spray them with acrylic sealer. I'm testing them to see how well the hold up and if they are waterproof. Trying to find a niche, I've been working on putting wings on the back of a few. I've posted a collage of my most recent one. My second one went to Kalani as a secret santa gift. I'm curious to see if anyone has any interest in these.

i would ...depending on the price of course i have limited funds..my horse sucks up alot of my free cash lol

Celesteofthewaterlilies
02-29-2016, 10:20 AM
I love mermaid rave bras they are so bedazzled, I would suggest more photos to show what you can do, Keep up the sparkle!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Ashe
02-29-2016, 10:32 AM
And I wanted to say that I love mine so much! So sparkly and it goes perfectly with the tail that I am making :)
You should totally post these to Fae Network. I can add you to the seller list!

MerMaisy
02-29-2016, 11:14 AM
Aw thanks Kalani and Celeste. Yeah I'm not great at taking photos, so I don't do it that much. I definitely need to take more so I can at least post more than one on etsy. Sure, I haven't been on FaeNetwork, but that would be cool.