PDA

View Full Version : chat box missing

NerineArcticMermaid
01-17-2016, 06:28 PM
for some reason the chat box isnt showing up now..

Rett
01-17-2016, 06:33 PM
I'm sorry to inform you, but you were blocked from the chatbox (at least for the time being) due to the drama that was going on.

NerineArcticMermaid
01-17-2016, 06:35 PM
i hope i wasnt the only one. she came in there an attacked me first.
I didnt even use foul language...

if she wasnt banned as well then there is some serious bias and other issues on this forum. THis is second time ive been banned becasue of here while trying to defend myself.

Mermaid Lorelei
01-17-2016, 06:37 PM
You weren't defending yourself Nerine. You were rude and she replied. There's a serious difference.

NerineArcticMermaid
01-17-2016, 06:48 PM
how was i rude? I stated a fact...

you know what.. I dont even care anymore...

If raina says something is so you all jump on the bandwagon and follow blindly.. doesn't matter if she says falsehoods... just like last year at merfest.... no one cared about my side.... oh raina said this... or that so it must be so..

Im tired of it.

All i said was truth.. she was nice to me then she wasnt...

i had to shut down my computer to fix an issue.. i come back and bam. there she is with a wall of text practically, attacking me over one line of text that was not slander because it was true.

then bringing up lies from merfest last year. things that were all hearsay because she was not involved.. things that were said that should have been between me and kat not the entire mn. things that weren't even true...

She got me banned back then trying to defend myself but everyone attacked me then too.

So much for family. So much for people getting along. You all congregate behind the wrong people.. popular is not always right. I am not afraid to stnad up for what i believe is right or against people who abuse their status.

Mermaid Lorelei
01-17-2016, 06:57 PM
Honestly, it has nothing to do with the fact that it was Raina. If the same situation had arisen with a different person I would have said the same thing.

AniaR
01-17-2016, 06:57 PM
i hope i wasnt the only one. she came in there an attacked me first.
I didnt even use foul language...

if she wasnt banned as well then there is some serious bias and other issues on this forum. THis is second time ive been banned becasue of here while trying to defend myself.

you attacked me. I replied. you literally posted a reply to a news article about me, and used it as an excuse to publicly bash me. Then, you went on calling me a bunch of names. And now you continue. Did you want a ban from the forum too? Walk away

Mermaid Sirenia
01-17-2016, 07:14 PM
It's not at all about popularity, the fact is we can clearly read what was written and see for ourselves what happened. You may not have read the article, but using it as a way to bash her was completely out of line

Merman Arion
01-17-2016, 07:20 PM
There is only one person that can make a thread for a silly thing such as the chat box missing and that's you, Nerine.

Seriously, who actually cares? 90% of the active people here reply in threads. I wouldn't have noticed :rolleyes:

Mer-Crazy
01-17-2016, 07:30 PM
Beep beep
:bulldozer: