PDA

View Full Version : New to mernetwork! Hi ! Need advice !

Lo1991
01-19-2016, 12:54 PM
Hello! I am currently in fort Washington MD and spend a lot of time in northern VA. I am trying to find any and all information on how to introduce myself into this community ! I was up until 1 am last night trying to see if there are any schools or trainings for mermaids ? Which I only found a few in other states and countries. I am so intrigued and interested in starting to be a part of this. If anyone can give me any information it would be greatly appreciated :)

Mermaid Pear
01-19-2016, 02:25 PM
Welcome friend! Raina recently released a series of videos to help newer people. You can find her series on YouTube under Raina Halifax mermaid. She also has a book I think. We have annual meet ups of the entire community and I wanted to get this pod together sometime in the summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lo1991
01-19-2016, 03:34 PM
I found Rainas videos on youtube just a little while ago. I would love to meet up with some people in the area.. Will meet ups be posted through this site ? Im kind of nervous to just try and figure it all out on my own

Mermaid Pear
01-19-2016, 04:05 PM
Yes. I think meet ups will be posted in this pod site. And the annual country wide meetups are posted on a different forum. Just search around and get comfy. :)

MermaidMerida
01-19-2016, 10:40 PM
what forum are the country wide meetups on? Also Hi Lo! Welcome to the pod <3

Mermaid Pear
01-19-2016, 11:52 PM
If you go to the subforum "swimming in tails" then click "conventions and gatherings" :) it helps to subscribe to this through the app tapatalk so you never miss a thing :)

AniaR
01-20-2016, 08:15 AM
you can find most of my resources at www.makemeamermaid.com and www.rainamermaid.weebly.com

Merman Andrew
01-20-2016, 10:04 AM
Hello! I am currently in fort Washington MD and spend a lot of time in northern VA. I am trying to find any and all information on how to introduce myself into this community ! I was up until 1 am last night trying to see if there are any schools or trainings for mermaids ? Which I only found a few in other states and countries. I am so intrigued and interested in starting to be a part of this. If anyone can give me any information it would be greatly appreciated :)
Welcome to MerNetwork! In terms of Mermaid swimming classes I started a thread under 'tail swimming' which lists all the schools I know about, and if you find any more you can add to the list. If nothing is nearby you could try doing what I did which is to contact one of the pro Mermaids in your area and ask for a private lesson.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk