PDA

View Full Version : Mermaid Tattoos

Mermaid Meredith
01-20-2016, 09:38 PM
Okay! I'm not sure if this is the right sub-forum for this discussion, I'm just basing it on ones I've found in here. So I am going to get a tattoo of a mermaid and a moon in the style of Alphonse Mucha. The artist asked me what color I want for the hair, I said I was unsure. Honestly I have no idea what color I want the tail as well, so I figured I would come to you my mermaid friends! Any ideas for color please let me know! :)

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Rett
01-21-2016, 09:24 AM
Maybe the colors of a dream tail of yours? You could go classic with a green tail and red hair? Or go simplistic with a normal hair color and a silvery tail to match the moon? Maybe a silvery blue green or purple? You should be able to have the artist sketch out what it will look like (uncolored). I would recommend doing that, making some copies then going to town coloring and recoloring until you find what combo you like. Tattoos are permanent, so don't settle! Choose which colors you like the best and which most speak to you. You don't want to have it done and later wish it was colored differently!