PDA

View Full Version : Hi There :)

Mermaid Anniyah
01-21-2016, 11:50 AM
Hi!!

So I am going by Anniyah on here but real name/what I go by is Ash. So you can call me by either one. Not going to lie, was a bit nervous posting this "introduce yourself". I've looked up to many professional mers and admired other mers I've found on YouTube and Instagram. I am based out of Southern Wisconsin. But venture down to Gurnee Ill area. I currently have a 2tails tail. And of course my dream is to purchase a tail from FinFolk!!

Just to know a bit more of me: I am a Disney fanatic and have no shame about it lol. I love working with kids. And when not being a teacher/ director of kids , watching disney, doing birthday parties, I perform in a band.... I am a bit all over the place so being able to swim is my way to sooth my anxiety. Does anybody else feel that way? Also is anybody else all over the place too?!!?

I am excited to connect with many of you, make mer friends, learn more techniques and become a professional mermaid one day.

Anniyah :p

Mermaid Jaffa
01-21-2016, 12:43 PM
Hello from Sydney Australia!

PearlieMae
01-21-2016, 12:50 PM
Welcome to the network, Ash!

Merman Storm
01-21-2016, 12:58 PM
Hello from Simi Valley Anniyah!

Kait
01-21-2016, 05:16 PM
Welcome!
Completely agree with you, I always feel 1000x better after a swim wether its with my tail or just doing laps at training.
Who doesn't love Disney, yay!
What kind of band?

Madison MerFaerie
01-21-2016, 07:54 PM
Hey Anniyah! I'm in Southern WI too! I live just outside of Madison. Also, I go by Ash in real life too.... SPOOKY!!!

So.....when are we gonna hang? lol

Mermaid Pear
01-21-2016, 11:36 PM
Welcome welcome! Swimming is nice cuz it's quite under the water and you take a meditative relaxing moment to float sometimes. I used to go every single day during the summer and three times a week during the winter but that was years ago. Still love it :) glad to have you here with us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mermaid Anniyah
01-22-2016, 12:46 AM
Thank you all for the warm welcome!! Mermaid Kait the band covers music from the 60's to Now. And we are one that loves to get the crowd involved.... Never a boring time :)

Mermaid Juliette I would def love to meet up!! I know in one the Great Lakes Pod someone posted about arranging a meet up but haven't see any progress on that. But def feel free to add me because I am totally up for meeting others in the area!

Mermaid Pear I was the same way during the summer! But because of me being new to my area I have no idea where I can swim as frequently and working too much I have been so limited. But ugh I need to swim soon because it's frustrating not being able to!

But thank you all for being so welcoming it really warms my heart :D

The Water Phoenix
01-22-2016, 12:50 AM
Warm welcome from Australia! :) Enjoy your stay!

The Water Phoenix

Madison MerFaerie
01-22-2016, 07:14 PM
Mermaid Juliette I would def love to meet up!! I know in one the Great Lakes Pod someone posted about arranging a meet up but haven't see any progress on that. But def feel free to add me because I am totally up for meeting others in the area!

Here's a link to the Great Lakes Pod Facebook page. There was a meet-up in the Dells last August and most of the planning was done on Facebook with only occasional updates posted here. Hopefully we'll be able to meet-up again this summer!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/340374309315745/

mermanRoman117
01-22-2016, 07:16 PM
Hello

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk