PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone been diving in Bali?

Kait
02-10-2016, 08:19 PM
I'm off to Bali in late July (:yay:) and looking at doing a trip to Nusa Penida to dive with the mola mola and manta rays.

I’m just wondering if anyone has been diving there and can recommend a good company to go with?

Theobromine
02-10-2016, 09:03 PM
I've been, but that was a few years ago now and I don't remember the name of the company I went with, it was just a small one. I went up to Menjangan Island and went for a few dives around there and it was gorgeous. Saw pygmy seahorse :) I'd really love to dive with the manta rays, though! I didn't have time to go over to Nusa Penida. *sigh*

Kait
02-10-2016, 10:59 PM
Awww pygmy seahorse!!! Fins crossed I'll see one to :D
Apparently in late July we will have a really good chance at seeing the Mola Mola, hopefully there will be some biggies!

Theobromine
02-10-2016, 11:09 PM
They are very hard to spot, you basically have to rub your eyeballs on the gorgonians to find them :P

BobLee
07-01-2017, 08:41 AM
Yes, I was in Bali. Unreal beauty

MermaidLiara
07-10-2017, 05:06 AM
I have scubadived in Bali. Unreal and magnificent indeed. Can't really recommend any company, I went with a company that was affiliated with my hotel. I am very positive about the experience, and I was glad wetsuits weren't compulsory (I hate wetsuits).

BobLee
07-10-2017, 05:17 AM
where are you studying?