PDA

View Full Version : Starting New Mer-Series!

introverting
02-15-2016, 11:41 AM
Hey everyone! I've been daydreaming on creating a new YouTube show for awhile, but I'm going to need some help. I know that what I'm about to say is sort of far-fetched, but a girl can dream, y'know?

I want to start a unique mermaid series, and collaborate with you guys regarding the plot, scriptwriting, recording, and of course, acting. I've mentioned this on the Cali Pod Facebook Page, but I wanted to make sure I get the word out to those who don't have Facebook as well. I have tons of ideas, and if we could combine our brainstorming, we could come up with something really great.

Casting Call: For now, I'll need some male teens (love interests), non-mer characters (possibly to play as parents/antagonists/extras), and maybe some mers, if the script requires one, which is not written yet :P

Filmers/Directors maybe: Someone who can shoot some underwater footage, and also some dry footage. A director would be nice to have, but can't afford it at the time.

Any support would be appreciated! Thanks guys :)

introverting
02-15-2016, 11:42 AM
Oops, accidentally pressed create, not done yet

Mermaid Momo
02-15-2016, 02:24 PM
Where in cali are you? I'm in AZ but if you'd like a one time mer character or something I'd love to see if I can travel

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

introverting
02-16-2016, 12:16 PM
Where in cali are you? I'm in AZ but if you'd like a one time mer character or something I'd love to see if I can travel

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

I live in Santa Clarita :)

Ashton
02-16-2016, 12:35 PM
that is neat, I suggest you post on our Cali Facebook page, we do a better job as a group communicating on there rather than on here.

introverting
02-16-2016, 12:39 PM
that is neat, I suggest you post on our Cali Facebook page, we do a better job as a group communicating on there rather than on here. I actually did, but presented it as a long term project. I think a few of you guys agreed on a short film as a start though :)

malinghi
02-16-2016, 04:33 PM
This sounds like a cool project. I agree that a short film might be a good way to start a web series.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Rett
02-16-2016, 09:02 PM
Would totally be into playing a male teen love interest (bonus if I can be a merman love interest ;) ) but, alas, I am entirely across the country from you. Good luck though! I look forward to seeing this series progress!

Mermaid Wesley
02-17-2016, 02:44 PM
I just about said to myself "I'll play a male teen love interest!" But then realized that I am neither a male nor a teen lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RomanLaveau
02-22-2016, 10:27 PM
Omg I wanna be in a scene with Momo! Plz plz plz plz plz!

Mermatron Athena
04-14-2016, 12:54 PM
What's the Facebook page you mentioned?

Mermatron Athena
04-14-2016, 12:55 PM
that is neat, I suggest you post on our Cali Facebook page, we do a better job as a group communicating on there rather than on here.

What is the Facebook page you mentioned?