PDA

View Full Version : Best silicone tail on a budget?

CamillaJayne
02-24-2016, 02:35 PM
I was wondering what silicone tails people recommend that are relatively cheap, anything under £1000??? So far all I've found is Mertailor (£395-ish), everything else is £1500+
Thanks <3

Mermaid Wesley
02-24-2016, 02:40 PM
Check out the buying tails section of the website up in the Nav bar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mermaid Kassandra
02-24-2016, 04:02 PM
Write me an email I can give you some suggestions 😉
MermaidKassandra@gmail.com

mermaid_selene
02-24-2016, 05:37 PM
You could always make your own

CamillaJayne
02-25-2016, 08:50 AM
Check out the buying tails section of the website up in the Nav bar

Thanks for the suggestion :)

CamillaJayne
02-25-2016, 09:05 AM
You could always make your own

It's a good suggestion, but I am in my last year at college and so I'm studying for exams and hoping to get to university. Unfortunately, I won't have the time to do it:(

Rett
02-25-2016, 12:00 PM
For about £1220 you could get a solid color full-silicone Mernation tail. Then you could try painting it yourself if you didnt want a complex design. I personally would not recommend going to Eric (mertailor) for any tail. His work is decent at best (and recently has slipped even more than usual) and his customer service can really bite you and leave you with a bad tail and several hundred or thousand dollars poorer. I would go to Mernation for that tail personally. It seems more logical to spend just a tad more and get a tail that you will be able to use for years :) Hope you get the tail of your dreams!

CamillaJayne
02-25-2016, 01:16 PM
For about £1220 you could get a solid color full-silicone Mernation tail. Then you could try painting it yourself if you didnt want a complex design. I personally would not recommend going to Eric (mertailor) for any tail. His work is decent at best (and recently has slipped even more than usual) and his customer service can really bite you and leave you with a bad tail and several hundred or thousand dollars poorer. I would go to Mernation for that tail personally. It seems more logical to spend just a tad more and get a tail that you will be able to use for years :) Hope you get the tail of your dreams!

I have looked at Mernation tails before and they are nice but they are quite a lot more expensive :-/ but thanks for your comments :-)

Mer-Crazy
02-25-2016, 02:59 PM
What about Keiris' partial silicone tails? They're a combination of fabric and silicone so light, compact, portable, not to mention freaking gorgeous and only cost $1500 US

SeaMansa
02-25-2016, 03:43 PM
What about Keiris' partial silicone tails? They're a combination of fabric and silicone so light, compact, portable, not to mention freaking gorgeous and only cost $1500 US

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Wait, ive been away from this place a bit long... Keiris sells tails now????????????????????? Where? I remember he made one and it was gorgeous

Mer-Crazy
02-25-2016, 04:15 PM
I think it was mentioned in that thread somewhere. I'm on my phone right now so I can't post links but it's in his 'Keiris' new hybrid tail' thread or however it was worded.