PDA

View Full Version : Really Random but any Central PA Mers out there?

Mermaid Aria
02-28-2016, 07:18 PM
I work at Penn State. Just moved to the area last year with my bf. Still don't know many people, but would love to make new friends. I'm new to mermaiding, I just bought a monofin so I can practice at the YMCA before I make a fabric tail. Also, any good suggestions on where to swim? I know there's few national parks that have lakes around the area.

Loralei
02-29-2016, 04:06 AM
Im in Philadelphia.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

Dancing Fish
02-29-2016, 09:06 AM
It's a shame PA is so dang HUGE, because I'm in Pittsburgh. It's only, what, three hours away from you? ;) And then another three to Philly? (I miss Philly. I did my graduate work there. Great bellydance scene!)

Mermaid Cataleya
02-29-2016, 11:35 AM
I work at Penn State. Just moved to the area last year with my bf. Still don't know many people, but would love to make new friends. I'm new to mermaiding, I just bought a monofin so I can practice at the YMCA before I make a fabric tail. Also, any good suggestions on where to swim? I know there's few national parks that have lakes around the area.

Look at my pod website, I have like 25+ places were me and My pod will be going. I am close to y ou so we can always go together

Mermaid Aria
02-29-2016, 12:43 PM
It's a shame PA is so dang HUGE, because I'm in Pittsburgh. It's only, what, three hours away from you? ;) And then another three to Philly? (I miss Philly. I did my graduate work there. Great bellydance scene!)

It's like 2.5. I visited for the first time last weekend. Its an easy drive though.

Mermaid Aria
02-29-2016, 12:48 PM
Look at my pod website, I have like 25+ places were me and My pod will be going. I am close to y ou so we can always go together

I checked out your site. It looks pretty cool! You should add Whipple Dam, Black Moshannon State Park and Greenwood Furnace to your list of swimming holes.