PDA

View Full Version : Amber Heard will be Mera in Justice League

AniaR
03-18-2016, 02:49 PM
Info here: http://www.etonline.com/movies/184773_amber_heard_confirms_her_aquaman_role_justi ce_league_dishes_on_interesting_mera_costume/

malinghi
03-24-2016, 10:11 AM
Thanks for posting this!

On the subject of the Justice league movie though, did you see the reviews for Batman v Superman? They're so bad that I wasn't sure if Warner Brothers would want to reboot the whole thing.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

AniaR
03-24-2016, 11:20 AM
I expected it would suck havent been interested in it at all. I'll watch it on DVD just for wonder woman

bluegill
03-25-2016, 12:17 AM
Don't listen to the reviews. I just saw the movie. The movie was great.

Mermaid Momo
03-25-2016, 12:50 AM
I expected it would suck havent been interested in it at all. I'll watch it on DVD just for wonder woman
That's the only reason why I was going to see it anyways lol, because I know that we won't be seeing much of ANY female superheroe or villian from DC with their record of ruining things. (* Cough* Harley*Cough*)

malinghi
03-25-2016, 11:27 AM
I've heard wonder woman was great. That's so good to hear, since the people at DC don't show her enough respect. She should have gotten a solo movie years ago. Anyway, at least they're making one now.

bluegill
03-26-2016, 11:06 PM
She had a tv Show Wonder Woman. She was great in the movie. She steals the show.

malinghi
03-28-2016, 12:13 PM
She had a tv Show Wonder Woman. She was great in the movie. She steals the show.
Yeah, I know, but that's really not the same thing. She's never appeared in live action in a single movie or TV show in my entire lifetime. Frankly that makes me mad, both as a feminist and as a fan of big budget superhero/action movies.