PDA

View Full Version : My Etsy shop

MermaidRaven
01-30-2012, 07:00 PM
Hey guys,

Im going to be updating my etsy with some new things over the next month what would you guys like to see more of? wreaths, clips, jewelry? I have some down time before my work season starts up again and then I wont be able to list very many things so I want to stock the store up one more good time before then. Im hoping to have some new bigger items in my shop before I get too busy so please check in every now and then ;)

please post anything you would like to see! I am also accepting limited custom top orders right now. I dont get on here very much anymore, usually only facebook so please "Like" my page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mermaid-Ravens-Etsy/178589958863759 <--- for updates.

Much Love, Mermaid Raven ♥

Mermaid Saphira
01-30-2012, 07:05 PM
Would really love to see some tops and a tail maybe (hint hint!) LOL :D

MermaidRaven
01-30-2012, 07:26 PM
I usually like to do tops on commission because otherwise ill make one, and someone likes it and would buy it,, but its not their size:/
And as for tails, who knows. keep checkin back <3

Mermaid Lorelei
01-30-2012, 07:30 PM
I love your little wine glass octopi. :P

Mermaid Sirena
01-30-2012, 08:31 PM
I could really go for a some silicone starfish. I've been looking around for those who make them to use as a stand alone top (huzah for liquid latex and spirit gum) and yours are the only ones I really like.... Wonder how much something like that would cost.

I think tails are a given you make some of the most beautiful ones around.

Mermaid Jewel
01-31-2012, 12:11 AM
Haha I agree with the hint on tails xD

I love your wreaths and full headpieces, I drool over them constantly ^.^

happyguava
01-31-2012, 01:35 AM
Ohh how I wish you sold tails, Raven! I agree about the headpieces too, they're lovely.

mermaid.dreamer
01-31-2012, 07:21 PM
Yes tails would be great! Heehee ;) I love the stand alone starfish top idea! I would buy one of those :) and some starfish clips? And maybe an octopus clip/headband?

Mermaid Saphira
02-03-2012, 10:21 PM
Just thought of this..How about some silicone shell tops?? I've been wanting one but seeing as I am not good with silicone I would have to buy one! :)