PDA

View Full Version : Sirenalia Retreats

Firemaid
05-03-2016, 01:23 PM
Hey Mermaids!

After the overwhelming success of the last retreat we have decided to throw three more!! I'm starting this thread for all info and discussions about these trips. Please ask LOTS of questions! It helps me so much to know what you want to know!

Firemaid
05-03-2016, 01:33 PM
This is all the info about the Texas retreat. This retreat is really special to me for so many reasons! The first time I ever saw a real mermaid was at Aquarina springs! I grew up swimming in the clear water of the san Marcos river. Like so many beautiful natural places on our little planet it is now threatened. While I promise the retreat will be hecka fun, we will be working the whole time to both fundraise and use our beautiful mermaid imagery to protect this precious river! Please help xoxoxo

We're putting together the San Marcos retreat, and (so you can be both excited & prepared) we wanted to share a few details with you!

This is an all-inclusive 3-day, 4-night retreat. Once you arrive at cabins, we've got you completely covered for room & food & photos & fun!
We've rented a strip of riverside cottages that will be our home base for the entire trip! Swim, make friends and enjoy the beautiful Texas hill country with like minded merfolk!
Attending our retreat comes with a spot in the San Marcos Mermaid Parade!
VIP tickets to the Mermaid Week Ball!
Underwater photos by the lovely, the wonderful, Flashpool Productions!
A chance to help fundraise at the Mermaid festival! Keep the San Marcos River safe & beautiful!
The trip will be documented courtesy of the lovely, the wonderful, Flashpool Productions!
We have tons of other cute & fun stuff planned! Keep an eye on our Facebook page for details as they are ready!
Tickets are limited and have already started being sold, and THIS EVENT WILL SELL OUT. We are currently offering early registration at $850 per person, and your space can be reserved with a $300 deposit.

https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif

Firemaid
05-03-2016, 10:01 PM
https://youtu.be/XxWxlkDABDc

Mermaid Momo
05-04-2016, 12:25 PM
What are the cabins like?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Firemaid
05-04-2016, 05:04 PM
What are the cabins like?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Great question! They are super cute! Some of the beds are queens! We are offering discounts to mer handlers or other friends who want to share a bed! Also for an extra fee we can provide you with your own room!

Firemaid
05-16-2016, 09:20 PM
Ya'll this is going to insane!
We are teaming up with a local grassroots organization to do an underwater river clean up!!
I'm so excited!! I'll keep posting details as I get them!

theredknight100
05-24-2016, 02:36 AM
i herd about this retreat! :D I so want to go plus its not far from were I live ^^ sadly I don't have a tail or know how to swim or do a dolphin kick :( but depending on money and family and such you bet I still want to go :)

Firemaid
05-30-2016, 01:51 PM
i herd about this retreat! :D I so want to go plus its not far from were I live ^^ sadly I don't have a tail or know how to swim or do a dolphin kick :( but depending on money and family and such you bet I still want to go :)

We can lend you a tail! No need to be able to swim, Lots of mermaid fun on land!!
Feel free to contact me with any questions!

Saren
05-30-2016, 07:25 PM
Will there be more information on the other retreats soon?

PearlieMae
05-30-2016, 09:38 PM
This is so exciting! I hope I'll be able to make it! :mermaid kiss:

Firemaid
06-16-2016, 10:50 AM
Will there be more information on the other retreats soon?
The Belize retreats?
Yes!! I am focusing on the Texas retreat right now, but all the while we are working on the hard plans for Belize!!
Do you have any specific questions I could answer for now?

Moongazer
06-17-2016, 02:49 PM
I will be saving up for this in the future! I can't wait to try to attend one of these!

Firemaid
06-24-2016, 05:41 PM
New Video!!
Check it out!!

https://youtu.be/Bmto_2WbVLc

Firemaid
08-23-2016, 03:55 PM
Only 2 spots left!

Mermaid_Katyah
08-25-2016, 10:26 AM
Ah, I heard about this! Can't make it this time, but the next one for sure. <3

MermaidLiara
10-19-2016, 03:03 AM
This sounds like so much fun! Wish I lived in the US.

Have fun you all! Hope you guys will post pictures.