PDA

View Full Version : Swimming over from South Carolina to say "Hello!"

aureliamermaid
05-20-2016, 04:23 PM
Hi Everyone!

I'm Mermaid Aurelia from South Carolina. I'm a long-time marine life lover, and merFan! Although I grew up around the water and hold many aquatics-based and scuba diving certifications, I'm only just now delving into mermaiding.

I admired the World Famous Weeki Wache Mermaids while I was growing up, and recently finally had my chance to audition. I made the cut! Unfortunately, I'm unable to make the move to Florida, just yet. So, I decided to finally pull up my big girl britches and buy a tail. I'm in love! I feel like I should have been born with a fin!

I'm currently building my arsenal of mer-wear, and have commissioned a partial silicone tail from the up-and-coming tail designer, Purple Mermaid Studios. My current tail is a spandex Mertailor tail, to which I've added some self-customizations.

I'm really looking forward to joining the mer-community, and would love to participate in meet ups and conventions!

Mermaid AshleyML
05-20-2016, 06:45 PM
Welcome!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kait
05-22-2016, 08:04 PM
Welcome and happy swimming :)

MermaidFifi
05-24-2016, 07:38 PM
Hey welcome neighbor to the south (of North Carolina I mean lol)

aureliamermaid
05-25-2016, 11:00 PM
Hey welcome neighbor to the south (of North Carolina I mean lol)

Haha Thanks! [emoji1]

KateyMermaid
06-05-2016, 08:35 AM
Hi! I know we've spoken on Instagram a bit. I hope we can meet up while I'm down in the Charleston/Johns Island area of SC :)

Sent from my iPhone

aureliamermaid
06-05-2016, 08:38 AM
Hi! I know we've spoken on Instagram a bit. I hope we can meet up while I'm down in the Charleston/Johns Island area of SC :)

Sent from my iPhone

Hi there! Definitely! Just let me know when you're gonna be around! [emoji1]

AelianaNympha
06-05-2016, 05:30 PM
Hey there, and welcome! I'm just south of you in GA!

IllynReaver
06-05-2016, 05:56 PM
Welcome!

aureliamermaid
06-05-2016, 08:29 PM
Hey there, and welcome! I'm just south of you in GA!

Awesome! Nice to meet you!

Mermaid Russet
06-05-2016, 08:35 PM
Hey Neighbor!! Welcome!! :)