PDA

View Full Version : Mermaid Tail Anyone?

Mermaid Saphira
02-01-2012, 07:13 PM
I am planning on starting to make custom fabric tails for sale on etsy, but I need a finished product. At the time I can not make one for myself therefore I am searching for a mermaid who will wear a custom tail, made by me, and be the face of my tails. Please..if you want a custom mermaid tail and cannot make one yourself, contact me. I will only chose one person at this time. If you are chosen, together we will come up with a design plan and I will tell you about how much your tail will run for. When your tail is comeplete and shipped to you, I will need your review and a few photos of you in your tail. For background info. I have had lots of experience maming my own dry tails. PM me to enter and please include why you want a tail subject: "Mermaid Tail Anyone?" If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them below.

Here is a dry tail I made...

NOTE: I would really appericate it if you provided your own monofin (wave or mermaid monofin) but if not it's cool

THIS CONTEST ENDS FEBRUARY 10TH @ 5:00PM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mermaid Saphira
02-01-2012, 07:29 PM
Just as extra...

How do I enter?
- Simply PM me with why you would like a custom mermaid tail label the message "Mermaid Tail Ayone?"

What happenes if I am chosen?
- Together we will discuss a design plan, what you would like to see in a tail. We will also discuss the price of your tail.
As I go along, I will send you progress pictures to make sure there is nothing you want to alter. Once your tail is finished
and shiped to you, I will need a review and pictures of you in your tail (keep in mind that these will be used on etsy)
NOTE: The price of your tail will ONLY be based off of the materials needed + shipping, you will not be paying for my work.

How long will it take to make my tail?
-Depending on how elaborate your tail design is, it could take anywhere from 2-4weeks and +

What will my monofin look like?
- Your monofin, if not provided, will be a regular shaped monofin. I apologize for I am not familiar with cutting a monofin. If your
monofin IS provided, the tail will basically be based off of your fluke shape. NOTE: I can ONLY do waves and mermaid monofins!!

Neria
02-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Would it be a fabric tail?

Mermaid Saphira
02-02-2012, 07:03 AM
Yes, it would be a fabric tail :)

Spindrift
02-02-2012, 07:27 AM
What about using your cousin? Did you ever finish her tail?

Mermaid Saphira
02-02-2012, 04:54 PM
^Now there r two problems with that...1) my aunt just had twins and is currently on a tight budget and 2) she is only 5 I kinda would like someone older :)

Mermaid Saphira
02-02-2012, 05:05 PM
Q&A....

What kind of stuff can you do for a custom tail?
-I can add koi fish spots, fins, orca tails and soo much more!
Just ask me :) NOTE: I can not paint scales, viens, etc...

What kind of information do you need to make my tail?
- Color(s), measurements, ideal fluke shape, etc. I would really apperciate it
if you provided an inspiration photo (ex: a picture of your favorite mermaid)

Why do you need photos and a review of my tail?
- I need to know how well you thought I did on your tail so that I know I am not selling
a bad product. I also need photos because the reason of this "contest" is to find a face
for my tails. NOTE: Your photos and review will be used on etsy!!

**Any other questions??**

Mermaid Saphira
02-02-2012, 07:13 PM
CURRENTLY 1 ENTRY..I NEED MORE : )

Mermaid Saphira
02-04-2012, 09:00 AM
CURRENTLY 1 ENTRY AND 7 MORE DAYS TO ENTER!!

Mermaid Saphira
02-04-2012, 07:00 PM
The contest date has been moved up due to my busy schedule, this is the ONLY time I can make a tail for anyone:
Feb 5th @ 9am the contest ends! Please get in your entries before time runs out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

myhre.britta
02-04-2012, 08:20 PM
[QUOTE=Mermaid Aqua;12170]CURRENTLY 1 ENTRY AND 7 MORE DAYS TO ENTER!![i responding to your contest and how much is your tails but i hope i win because i never win any contestes so hope i win :) ]

myhre.britta
02-04-2012, 08:23 PM
[QUOTE=Mermaid Aqua;12170]CURRENTLY 1 ENTRY AND 7 MORE DAYS TO ENTER!![i responding to your contest and how much is your tails but i hope i win because i never win any contestes so hope i win :) ​]

Mermaid Saphira
02-04-2012, 08:58 PM
^ Thank u for your interest :) Depending on how elaborate the design of your tail is...it could cost anywhere from $100-$350+

Mermaid Saphira
02-04-2012, 09:13 PM
CURRENTLY 2 PEOPLE INTERESTED :)

AniaR
02-04-2012, 09:16 PM
it might not be getting as much interest because the site is being really buggy and people cant see new posts

Mermaid Saphira
02-05-2012, 09:13 AM
^yeah I figured :(

Mermaid Saphira
02-05-2012, 09:15 AM
CONGRATS TO THE WINNER.........myhre.britta! I sent you a PM please reply :)

Mermaid Saphira
02-05-2012, 10:03 AM
Because of only two entries...I am willing to do another tail for MeriaMiel once myhre.britta'stail is finished! MeriaMiel, please PM me :)

Mermaid Saphira
02-05-2012, 12:31 PM
CONTEST CLOSED!!!